Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Anyone use noiseblocker fans before? Considering either getting those or using noctua fans.

tried it once, flat out died after a year, not sure which model and it had no warranty past a year oddly. most fans are good these days anyways.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

[it's all shit]

A HDD is a HDD to me at the end of the day, but I stick to SSDs if I'm not sotring things for the longer-term.

ExN1axz.jpg

O yes

Mine are in my draw... still. Maybe now I've quit the gaming community I was part of, I'll actually get around to reading them.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

Usually, my hope is that they are fleshing out a character in some way before making something tragic happen to them. That way, I'll care.

My hopes are usually dashed, of course.

I hope this is the case but these first 3 eps were all pretty much focusing on 2 characters and when the real MC came at the end of ep 2 I thought they would talk about him in ep 3 but nah lets just ignore him we need to focus on the 2 characters that we were focusing on these past 2 previous episodes :/

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

enjoying the lag lol. my pc was on its knees when i was doing it. are you using gpu as well or just cpu?

what are your eta times? mine were about 2 hours per with 6 or 8 if them running on cpu that is. i was getting less than 20 mins per on gpu

lag ? I didn't have lagg. I was using gpu , gpu computing Refuseed to work for me

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

so since I finished Nisemonogatari I should move on to Nekomonogatari Kuro now right?

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Erased' first episode was good, gonna keep watching!

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

Norn 9 ep 3 - This anime is literally going NOWHERE.

Why the hell would anyone watch that snoozer after the first episode? It was almost oppressively boring, and showed no signs whatsoever of wanting to entertain you in the long run. "Oh crap, episode's almost over and we haven't done anything! Quick, have the MC fall into some water and tack on a small explosion!"

Why the hell would anyone watch that snoozer after the first episode? It was almost oppressively boring, and showed no signs whatsoever of wanting to entertain you in the long run.

I wanted to give it a chance and I didn't think there would be ZERO DEVELOPMENT IN 3 EPISODES lol. Also dropped Shojou Tachi whatever it's called that Saekano-wanabe anime. I think I might drop Musaigen no Phantom World as well since it's mostly fanservice but I'll still try one or two more eps to make up my mind

Specs of my PC:

I wish every product I use had a spec sheet as detailed as this: http://partner.delta-corp.com/products/FanUploads/Specification/AFB1212L%28REV00%29.pdf

Not that it would be useful to me in most cases, but I like reading long spec sheets of stuff I use.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

I wanted to give it a chance and I didn't think there would be ZERO DEVELOPMENT IN 3 EPISODES lol.

Maybe I've just reached that point where I can make snap judgments more accurately given the signs the first episode of a show gives me (though I'm not comfortable with how arrogant that sounds).

Maybe I've just reached that point where I can make snap judgments more accurately given the signs the first episode of a show gives me (though I'm not comfortable with how arrogant that sounds).

Could be, however after I watched the 1st ep(Norn 9) I didn't really know anything and was left with a bunch of unanswered questions(I don't even know if it actually answered anything lol). Then again if I want to know more about it I can just read the manga,visual novel or whatever the anime is based off of(pretty sure it's based off of something) but tbh I'm not really interested :P

Specs of my PC:

after I watched the 1st ep(Norn 9) I didn't really know anything and was left with a bunch of unanswered questions(I don't even know if it actually answered anything lol).

That's exactly why I'm surprised anyone would think it would improve. All the first episode did in 22 minutes was tell me that some organization was recruiting boring kids for some eventual fights in some really goofy flying town things. I still don't know anything about the characters; they might as well have been formless blobs making monotonous gibberish noises. If it couldn't be bothered to do anything, then I can't be bothered to put my faith in it improving.

That's exactly why I'm surprised anyone would think it would improve. All the first episode did in 22 minutes was tell me that some organization was recruiting boring kids for some eventual fights in some really goofy flying town things. I still don't know anything about the characters; they might as well have been formless blobs making monotonous gibberish noises. If it couldn't be bothered to do anything, then I can't be bothered to put my faith in it improving.

Yeah, pretty much. Even the description for the anime is pretty vague.

Specs of my PC:

For what use?

For radiator use. Should be static pressure optimized fans.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

so since I finished Nisemonogatari I should move on to Nekomonogatari Kuro now right?

yes neko, then monogatari season

lag ? I didn't have lagg. I was using gpu , gpu computing Refuseed to work for me

wha??? using gpu but gpu wasn't working lol

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

dang, just saw the Asus ROG Swift PG348Q :o
Might actually buy it, but i need to se how the VESA mount is. looks round rather then Square. 

edit: hmm, the predator is cheaper, less "Fancy" and looks like to have the same Specs, and have a normal VESA design...what to do.

K I finished Neko now too :P. I kinda feel bad for Araragi, he gets fucked up so brutally so many times lol.

Specs of my PC:

quickly skimmed through the manga(norn9) and it appears the manga is only 7 chapters long(ended) and there really isn't anything more to the manga either. don't ask why i expected anything good out of this, the setting looked cool to me and i thought there would be some big plot twists but yea, just a waste of time

Specs of my PC:

wha??? using gpu but gpu wasn't working lol

cpu* I can't get my gpu computing tasks to work with gpu at all -.- it's annoying af

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

quickly skimmed through the manga(norn9) and it appears the manga is only 7 chapters long(ended) and there really isn't anything more to the manga either. don't ask why i expected anything good out of this, the setting looked cool to me and i thought there would be some big plot twists but yea, just a waste of time

I wasn't expecting much either. I was mostly just hoping the setting would be more interesting and that the "reverse harem" elements wouldn't be so pronounced they made the whole thing obnoxious. I wouldn't even mind if it was a slow burn, or not much happened, as long as it pulled me into a story. Shame there wasn't more to it.

maxresdefault.jpg

Toothbrushes aren't as bad as ice cream.... right?

Old shit no one cares about but me.

cpu* I can't get my gpu computing tasks to work with gpu at all -.- it's annoying af

wow... then its gonna take days for you to get the points... how many tasks did you finish btw

Edit i did about 92-94ish and have 43k so i would assume at 480 a peace it would take 40 to 50

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Its based on an Otome VN. So if you wanted the actual story you are going to have to go play that. Which is obviously not going to be fun unless you are into RPing as a female and romancing dudes(I won't judge).

But yeah like most VN adaptations its probably going to be a total slogfest and they are either going to piss off half the fans or end in a, well in this case a reverse harem.

So, I cn play any adult games that aren't listed?

@valdyrgramr

Yes feel free to play Leisure Suit Larry and Duke nukem.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.