Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Edit: obsolete info, since you got it working while I typed this reply...

u still da bomb

If you can't tell, I know little beyond what I can google and what is obvious just by reading the stuff.

Edit:

Now I got to figure out how to create an auto-adjusting white space in the center.

See, these are to be printed. What I'd like is it to fill the space between Approval & the other tables with white space until Approval is at the bottom of the page, just above the footer.

It would have to auto adjust because the content changes length. I don't think that's possible though, considering this is HTML and I'm trying to print it, essentially.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

So I finally finished Mushishi, and it was good. The music really made the show great, besides the interesting stories.

I will now respond to the main criticism of that show. "BUT ITS EPISODIC". My reaction: who fucking cares.

I loved this song, it really set the mood for one of my favorite episodes.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

Is that your permanent monitor orientation, or do you rotate them often?

mostly permanent , i sometimes rotate them for gaming  

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

https://i.imgur.com/nMScfik.webm

dang

@MyInnerFred

>vegetarian

Kill the non-believer!

dAXUPG8.jpg

Roses are red, violets are blue.

They don't think it be like it is, but it do.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I will now respond to the main criticism of that show. "BUT ITS EPISODIC". My reaction: who fucking cares.

Chiefly those who don't like episode-length plots, no matter how good or thought-provoking they are. Some feel only a full-length story is worth the price of admission, to the extent that they completely ignore how good many episodic stories are.

It's similar to how many people don't think slice of life series have any plot, when in reality they very often do, but it's just not necessarily told using a reassuring traditional narrative structure. Was Aria plotless, when it was really about three girls who were pursuing their dream jobs, while we got to learn who they were and why they deserved those jobs? Apparently some people think so, even if the story had a beginning, middle, and ending, and just didn't adhere to some obvious monomyth.

>considering buying Rust
>reading software usage agreement & terms

BY USING THIS SOFTWARE YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING TERMS:

1. EasyAntiCheat is not compatible with other anti-cheat programs, therefore you must not run EasyAntiCheat if you wish to play with any other anti-cheat at the same time. The user is fully responsible in case his/her game account or cdkey gets banned or refused by the game, EasyAntiCheat or any other anti-cheat.

3. EasyAntiCheat will take screenshots of your game screen and upload them on public servers, viewable to everyone. The author of this software and EasyAntiCheat Solutions takes no responsibility of screenshots captured outside the game screen. If any personal or harmful information is captured into a screenshot, the user is fully responsible of the happened incident and any consequences it may result in. (In case this happens to you, please inform your server provider to remove unwanted screenshots from the server.)

5. This software is distributed "as is" without any warranties whether expressed or implied. The creator of this software and EasyAntiCheat Solutions take no responsibility for possible damages or consequences caused by the use of this software. The user is fully responsible using this software in any way.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHH

nope.

just nope. 

fuq dat shit.

† Christian Member †

>considering buying Rust

>reading software usage agreement & terms

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHH

nope.

just nope.

fuq dat shit.

yep fuck that. So basically if you use rust do it with only a single screen and don't alt tab.

Guess who just got their Boinc badge....

post-259091-0-36220200-1453437840.jpg

this guy... lol not that it means anything because it literately took 6 hours

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

yep fuck that. So basically if you use rust do it with only a single screen and don't alt tab.

Indeed

http://i.imgur.com/7t8UjRK.webm

9kBMORk.jpg

CitF1ht.jpg

87sVlGN.jpg

http://imgur.com/gallery/yLzvG

† Christian Member †

attachicon.gifdownload.jpg

ive been trying to get mine for awhile :/ can never get bonic to work right

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

ive been trying to get mine for awhile :/ can never get bonic to work right

well i had a crapton of problems at first and their point system is weird af. like seriously some projects take hours for less than 100 points lol. and some projects have no work... really alot harder than folding@home

I did find a project that gave 480 per and i could complete 1 every 20 mins with my 980ti

Asteriods@home and did 89 tasks in llike 6 hours with gpu and got about 43k

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

well i had a crapton of problems at first and their point system is weird af. like seriously some projects take hours for less than 100 points lol. and some projects have no work... really alot harder than folding@home

I did find a project that gave 480 per and i could complete 1 every 20 mins with my 980ti

Asteriods@home and did 89 tasks in llike 6 hours with gpu and got about 43k

ill give asteroids at home a try

Spoiler
Spoiler

So, I cheated on my no soy diet and no dairy diet since I'm allergic to both.  Now, I'm covered in rashes.  I'm just gunna lay on the floor then pretend I'm one of those dogs that needs a cone because it won't stop chewing on itself.

http://i.imgur.com/fSx3l6l.webm

† Christian Member †

snip

Oh Vitalius......

just not quite the same since he lost his mind... lol

attachicon.gifdownload.jpg

I went to dinner and decided to run folding at home. I will be gone for a few hours. Even if it takes 4 hours that will be fine.

Gives me one that will take 7 hours. Started it at 6pm.

well...

I like that watch.

Blarg

tumblr_mxllr3BBZx1s7ehq8o2_500.gif

Your sentence?

tumblr_mq5dhvsdM11s1yb8io1_400.gif

To live with a frontal pony tail beard. 

I don't know if frontal pony tail beard is all that bad, though... I don't personally like beards, but if I had to have one, it would most likely be like that.  But since it's blonde... f*ck that sh*t, not growing one

CitF1ht.jpg

87sVlGN.jpg

http://imgur.com/gallery/yLzvG

That wristwatch though... Shame it's so vulnerable to rain and other possible splashes of water, but looks cool.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I went to dinner and decided to run folding at home. I will be gone for a few hours. Even if it takes 4 hours that will be fine.

Gives me one that will take 7 hours. Started it at 6pm.

well...

I like that watch.

haha yea i remember that when i was folding. would think about playing a game or something then think that the project would be ending soon but a new one just started and will finish in like 9 hours..... welp guess im not playing tonight lol

That wristwatch though... Shame it's so vulnerable to rain and other possible splashes of water, but looks cool.

I always had a thing for nixie tube clocks, much like the steins;gate one but they are so damn expensive

Indeed

CitF1ht.jpg

i think there's irony here

in fact, putting that on your wrist is one of the worst possible places for it

would be a great clock or watch for a mannequin

Error: 410

that bonic life , been like this for over an hour lol 

post-121932-0-02443000-1453442490.png

Spoiler
Spoiler

that bonic life , been like this for over an hour lol 

attachicon.gifbonic life.png

enjoying the lag lol. my pc was on its knees when i was doing it. are you using gpu as well or just cpu?

what are your eta times? mine were about 2 hours per with 6 or 8 if them running on cpu that is. i was getting less than 20 mins per on gpu

Chiefly those who don't like episode-length plots, no matter how good or thought-provoking they are. Some feel only a full-length story is worth the price of admission, to the extent that they completely ignore how good many episodic stories are.

It's similar to how many people don't think slice of life series have any plot, when in reality they very often do, but it's just not necessarily told using a reassuring traditional narrative structure. Was Aria plotless, when it was really about three girls who were pursuing their dream jobs, while we got to learn who they were and why they deserved those jobs? Apparently some people think so, even if the story had a beginning, middle, and ending, and just didn't adhere to some obvious monomyth.

Yeah that's a dumb way to think imo. Its like saying Undertale is shit becuase they could go play ff13 or whatever. (not that I'm really qualified to make that comparison since I'm not into final fantasy or played that one, but I've heard its a drag).

Old shit no one cares about but me.

That Ethernet spike good god.

i kno , its bad at times 

Spoiler
Spoiler

I just realized @Vitalius shit posts more than i do......

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN