Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

I mean Trakt's website has a Plex logo on it, so I assume it would. But Plex already tracks stuff so idk why bother.

pretty sure it's been able to do this for a long time

there's a good amount of customization. You can pick whatever library agents to choose metadata sources.

oBQrZee.png

1vpUVyG.png

qdGJkwc.png

Don't like the look or those layouts at all. (I'm really awkward about it). I'll give it a go at least a test run when I get Internet back (28th of January :D) if it doesn't support nfo files that'll be a killer for me though. (pretty old school but I manage my media with ember I pull names from moviedb, ratings from imdb,(I hate sorting by ratings and not having imdb ones, but imdb uses international names so I never remember the names of movies even when I default to English it's always pulling strange names finally I get artwork from other sites.)

Might have a chat when I get the chance and get fibre, my methods are a bit outdated although I'm comfortable with them not going to turn the down plex if I can get the results I want.

I use sickbeard, couch potato and rss feeds. (I love the series completion feature for TV shows).

http://i.imgur.com/VB2gdIK.png

http://i.imgur.com/Td9dlGa.png

this is sort of how my kodi install looks only with a dark version of this theme instead and some minor tweaks .

Just couldn't find a layout I genuinely felt was better completely opinion based I know. Which is why I don't mean to sound like I'm saying plex is bad, it just wasn't for me when I used it last.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

There's no way they can punish me for eating plants.

Comrade!

tumblr_mxllr3BBZx1s7ehq8o2_500.gif

Your sentence?

tumblr_mq5dhvsdM11s1yb8io1_400.gif

To live with a frontal pony tail beard. 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

that can be done without much work, you can just use Vuze or uTorrent RSS plugins. I'm sure other torrent clients have that feature. Not sure if freenas does (it probably does)

you can also do that with scripts for mIRC (and maybe) Hexchat over IRC.

just hit my server for fun. 5 simultaneous streams working fine, with an underclock.

Read below.

............ lol, can regular utorrent do that xD

I know FreeNAS has the option for a Transmission Plugin, and a SABnzbd plugin.

​Transmission is a Torrent plugin.

Transmission has a lot of good features for that kind of stuff. You can designate locations for completed torrents to go to, and have it watch a directory for .torrent files to start the download immediately as soon as they are available.

SABnzbd is an RSS feed downloading plugin for news and stuff. It does .torrent files tho too.

SABnzbd gets the .torrent files and dumps them into Transmission's directory once you've subscribed to the correct RSS feed.

Transmission sees the .torrent file and starts the torrent. Once it's finished, it moves it to Plex's directory.

And of course, Plex sees a new file was added and updates your library (it can be configured to only do it when certain changes are seen).

My issue setting that up was getting everyone permission to the same directory. I basically installed everything in reverse order (so Plex -> Transmission -> SABnzbd), then added Transmission & SABnzbd's users to the Plex group, then changed all their directories ownership's to Plex group only. 

This way they could all see each other like they needed to, to make the automation happen.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Read below.

Transmission has a lot of good features for that kind of stuff. You can designate locations for completed torrents to go to, and have it watch a directory for .torrent files to start the download immediately as soon as they are available.

SABnzbd is an RSS feed downloading plugin for news and stuff. It does .torrent files tho too.

SABnzbd gets the .torrent files and dumps them into Transmission's directory once you've subscribed to the correct RSS feed.

Transmission sees the .torrent file and starts the torrent. Once it's finished, it moves it to Plex's directory.

And of course, Plex sees a new file was added and updates your library (it can be configured to only do it when certain changes are seen).

My issue setting that up was getting everyone permission to the same directory. I basically installed everything in reverse order (so Plex -> Transmission -> SABnzbd), then added Transmission & SABnzbd's users to the Plex group, then changed all their directories ownership's to Plex group only. 

This way they could all see each other like they needed to, to make the automation happen.

hmm. well ive got the transmission plugin. installed and working so i guess that sabnzbd is next then.

as far as users and groups go i just changed the admin login stuff and added a single user since im the only one thats gonna be accessing it, though i may add a family group later

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

There's no way they can punish me for eating plants.

Why not? The government can.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

hmm. well ive got the transmission plugin. installed and working so i guess that sabnzbd is next then.

as far as users and groups go i just changed the admin login stuff and added a single user since im the only one thats gonna be accessing it, though i may add a family group later

Cool. I may have told you wrong. SickBeard is the thing you want. Not SABnzbd. These should be installed in the same Jail btw.

Um, I don't think you understand. 

Firstly, there are two environments. One is your main FreeNAS environment. The other is your Jail where these programs/plugins are installed. Think of a Jail as a Virtual Machine. It has it's own root directory, users, groups, everything.

The Jail has to access the FreeNAS environment, so you mount storage via the GUI to the Jail so it can store stuff on your 300GB HDD (as an example).

If you do that though, the programs have to have a user who can access said storage. They have to have permission to do stuff. So, when you install the plugins, it automatically creates a "transmission" and "plex" and "sabnzbd" or "sickbeard" user and group in your Jail. 

It doesn't create a corresponding user in the FreeNAS environment tho.

So you have to either create one for them, or make an identical group they can all use together (what I did with Plex's group). 

i.e. via the GUI > Users > Create User > Name: plex; UID; 712 (plex's default user id) > create. Modify the group to plex with the group ID as 712 as well.

If you don't do this, they can't access your storage. Or, if you make them owner/group of the storage, then you can't access it unless you are in their group. 

Anyway, here's a guide on someone setting this up for information: http://exzacklyright.blogspot.com/2014/03/newbienoob-guide-to-freenas-plex.html

Do not follow that blindly. It makes mistakes (never give some file 777 permissions, even if it fixes your problem, unless it's temporary). 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Read below.

..yes well

I did it the much less complicated way and added a RSS feed from nyaa, added a filter into uTorrent and specified a directory. Everything seems to be auto-downing correctly and into the right folders (after learning the quirks, ofc)

will have to wait until next release to see if everything is 100%

attachicon.gif4.8.jpg

An old picture of HW monitor bugging on 2 cores of the 9370 I sold to BurgerBum.

that's not a bug, that's throttling

BD chips under load for a long period of time will momentarily throttle modules in a pattern.

you can turn off all safety measures you want, it'll still do that.

Error: 410

..yes well

I did it the much less complicated way and added a RSS feed from nyaa, added a filter into uTorrent and specified a directory. Everything seems to be auto-downing correctly and into the right folders (after learning the quirks, ofc)

will have to wait until next release to see if everything is 100%

but is utorrent installed on your freenas?

see, the goal is to make the server deal with everything. so your main pc can take a nap or wtv it does and you still get your downloads on time.

>remembers yours is Windows

Well yeah. That's easier to deal with then.

† Christian Member †

that's not a bug, that's throttling

BD chips under load for a long period of time will momentarily throttle modules in a pattern.

you can turn off all safety measures you want, it'll still do that.

Oh really, 12ghz is throttling is it.

There is a bug like that with sandybridge as well. It often lists like 5.9+ ghz on them.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

snip

snip again

The government is too busy watching football

snip for the third time...

lol that second saber from the end tho lol 

just a bit special....

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Ok, reading the manual from now on. So frustrating just to get a windows share working. Have to change things in 4 different places just to get it to connect.

Edit: Hooray! The no plugins error is back! And none of the fixes work again.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

decided to clean up wiring and such ... i had about 12 lbs of unused wires behind my pc ..... 

SaPx7Td.jpg 

shitty pic , but its cleaner now ... bye bye bose speakers ;-; back to shitty old jbl's with a sub

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

but is utorrent installed on your freenas?

see, the goal is to make the server deal with everything. so your main pc can take a nap or wtv it does and you still get your downloads on time.

>remembers yours is Windows

Well yeah. That's easier to deal with then.

Ni11oy9.png?1

that sentence alone almost sounds like an insult

still slumming it with windows

yep, server deals with everything, the extent of work that I have to do is to download the torrent file. It gets automatically loaded, but I opted to not have it auto-download because I'm very specific about where I download things to.

XDCC has to be done by hand, no fighting that.

Oh really, 12ghz is throttling is it.

There is a bug like that with sandybridge as well. It often lists like 5.9+ ghz on them.

oh

mind auto-corrected it to 1.2Ghz (which happens to be common throttle freq)

that would be a reporting error by BIOS or the program, but nonetheless.

I assume we can all ascertain without me having to have said that I misread it, that I probably know what throttling is.

Error: 410

I am so frustrated. I hope one of you are a wizard at HTML/CSS because this is infuriating me. 

I had built a form for my business using the aforementioned language and produced this:

post-2414-0-49071300-1453430549_thumb.pn

Not great, but it worked. There was more to add, so it was incomplete, but usable. 

I needed something from the original default template. I hit "Reset Template". What I didn't know or realize was that the moment I hit that, it also saved it as a change. Meaning I lost the code for that form, since I was dumb and didn't save it as I went. 

So it's gone. 

I go to try and re-create it. I explicitly remembering using the following thing to make the Tables appear beside each other instead of on top of each other:

<table style="display: inline-block;">

So it'd appear like this:

1 2 3

Instead of like this:

Now, when I try that, it breaks if I try to adjust the width (which I apparently got right the first time), and it ignores horizontal alignment, such as center. 

... just y. y u do dis?

cries

† Christian Member †

Now, when I try that, it breaks if I try to adjust the width (which I apparently got right the first time), and it ignores horizontal alignment.

Does it work if you just use "inline" instead of "inline-block"?

Does it work if you just use "inline" instead of "inline-block"?

Thanks for the help o wizard.

Same issue:

post-2414-0-79166000-1453431488.png

Note that the above is an online HTML/CSS visual editor that alternates between a GUI and the code itself. I just use the code itself to modify it. And the GUI to see what effects my changes have.

I'm also testing it here to make sure it's not just their editor being terrible (it can be). Both have the issue. Width stops working, or the table is extended (as can be seen by the border) but the actual rows don't extend with it. 

If I add display: inline; to the 2nd table, while the 1st one still has it, this is what I get, even though the 2nd table has align="center":

post-2414-0-95657600-1453431662.png

† Christian Member †

Alrighty. 

I remembered that I had to order the tables weird to get what I wanted. 

Basically, I couldn't just list them in the order you'd logically think, as you read, from top->bottom & left->right.

So I cut the far right table and put it 1st in the code, then set it to valign=top, and align=right. This fixed the whole thing. 

I didn't even need display:inline or display:inline-block.

... itworked.jpg

@BashZeStampeedo, u da bomb

† Christian Member †

If I add display: inline; to the 2nd table, while the 1st one still has it, this is what I get

Edit: obsolete info, since you got it working while I typed this reply...

It's hard to tell what's going on, but it's likely that the horizontal alignment is going to be messed up unless you actually carefully use CSS floating or put things into tables (or more modern CSS features like flexbox or a column-based layout).

Another option would be to set all of them to use position:absolute, then assign top and left/right values, but this can be tricky to get right as well, especially if the content isn't of a pre-determined width/height.

I would start by making the top/left box float:left, the top/right box float:right, and see what happens (you may need to move their markup above the other two boxes for floating to work, and you'll possibly have to assign widths if you aren't doing so).

decided to clean up wiring and such ... i had about 12 lbs of unused wires behind my pc ..... 

shitty pic , but its cleaner now ... bye bye bose speakers ;-; back to shitty old jbl's with a sub

Is that your permanent monitor orientation, or do you rotate them often?