Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

so i started watching terror in resonance

ive dropped terror in resonance.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

inb4 "helping likes this"

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Why? :D

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

inb4 "helping likes this"

Why? :D

YX10Oq7.jpg

Its suzaku, its fucking suzaku

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

quite humorous. topkek/10

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/517387-a-group-of-hackers-shows-off-a-ps4-running-tweaked-linux/

Gotta say. Am much excite. 

@linuxfan66 where might i learn more about the inner-workings of Linux's kernel? ... like, beyond just reading it. 

Preferably something that will teach me what each thing does.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I've started Zankyou no Terror. Twelve reminds me of Favaro from Shingeki no Bahamut, but I guess it's because both anime are from the same studio. :D

I guess it's shit according to @helping.  :lol:

I've put my MAL profile in my signature. I wonder if the mod will delete it this time without telling me.

Seems like it's against the CoC, but links to PC Part Picker are allowed... weird.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

I've put my MAL profile in my signature. I wonder if the mod will delete it this time without telling me.

Seems like it's against the CoC, but links to PC Part Picker are allowed... weird.

they pick and choose kind of at random what they will and will not enforce it on from what I have seen

Oh yeah, so i went to visit the family during Christmas, and one of the stuff i got was old Japaneses Manga books :D

Some examples:

c8vhZef.jpg

There are around 8 or so more books. but those big ones are a first for me.

And happy new year!

I started watching Charlotte for the sake of being able to comment on it

goddamn this anime is RUTHLESS.

Episode 2 and we've already established a glaringly (game-breakingly) large plot hole.. and some parts already don't make sense.

Already trying to make me feel bad too. The fuck? I don't know any of you, why would I care?

Error: 410

Now this is new :3

s35NTev.jpg

qXAPb46.jpg

g0nSvRl.jpg

MtwJPYe.jpg

Q7VzFdl.jpg

gLAS9SJ.jpg

d0ABM2R.jpg

KNWdSmK.jpg

x2QbcVZ.jpg

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

Already trying to make me feel bad too. The fuck? I don't know any of you, why would I care?

Because apparently that's how a lot of people start to care for others, through seeing them suffer. It's especially effective when it's a puppy being kicked (or the human equivalent). Heck, that last one is so effective that you can just give a villain a "puppy face" while bad things happen to them, and wham! Instant rapport with a large segment of humanity.

I call it "playing to the cheap seats", and don't consider it a sign of well-constructed or even thought out drama. It makes me cringe when they do that without showing signs that it's for a purpose beyond lazy writing. Others just turn off their brains, and let the story tell them how they should feel from moment to moment.

Yep.

but does she have ice powers tho

tumblr_n9i3sf7PD61to9vi2o1_250.gif

j10dtu.png

For you guys who might go "... how was that lewd?" Realize that Ls may as well equal Rs (in certain languages, like Japanese, anyway). Pronounce Rewd. There you go. 

I made a pun.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Yep.

Was that a real fan sub?

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory