Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

-snip-

Btw, @Vitalius @Opask @TheProfosist am I right in thinking I can flip BIOS from RAID to AHCI/IDE to check smart data and then flip back without any risk or needing to touch the raid utility? (990FX)

umm idk I could answer that for Intel but not AMD... Intel pushes that info through.

Btw, @Vitalius @Opask @TheProfosist am I right in thinking I can flip BIOS from RAID to AHCI/IDE to check smart data and then flip back without any risk or needing to touch the raid utility? (990FX)

I'm also not sure. Looking at this thread it would seem you will have to use whatever software amd provides for monitoring hardware raid on their chipsets. Which seems kinda silly.

Will have to wait and see if Vitalius has a better solution.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

>10mbit upload

L1Ywq62.gif

I was just mentioning to @Vitalius the other day about how ISPs give you just enough upload to actually utilize your download, since there's a minimum ratio needed to access full down speed.

also note in previous post the air+water issue is edited in

we went as far with @Jaybird how his laptop HDD keeps dying due to pressure differences on mountains, lol

It we could make our own BT hive-server that would be pretty damn cool though

@TopWargamer glorious cuntcast. 90/12

if I had symmetric, file-transfer would have been the default option.

HDD not dying, but the righting head lost accuracy due to lack of pressure as a result of high altitude. Hdd is fine. Files and programs that are created at while at altitude will be corrupted. Usually you can erase the corroded file but in my last case it corrupted a root file and I was sol. Had to do a fresh install.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

ill just leave this here 

post-121932-0-96216200-1451547913.gif

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

I'm also not sure. Looking at this thread it would seem you will have to use whatever software amd provides for monitoring hardware raid on their chipsets. Which seems kinda silly.

Will have to wait and see if Vitalius has a better solution.

Yep appears so

>hey these posts are from 2010 and some as far back as 2008, I think I should check some newer po- oh right they'll still be relevant anyway

TIL raidXpert comes with an AMD driver package, but you never actually need them.. so I never install them, so I'm never aware that it ever existed.

It's one wonky fucking program but at least it gives status readouts and bad sector count. No fancy % health to make me feel a bit better.

It opens in a web browser of all things, for some reason

It has an email notification setting too. Cool.

Oh it needs you to set up an email domain just to do it. Bummer.

I mean if I had the latter, wouldn't I probably have a RAID card already and therefore not need that nice but far away feature?

Error: 410

There's a cancerous shit poster on the forum.  "You-Spin-Me-Right_RoundBBY -"= the user.

yea trevor and i are havin fun with him lol 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

I just added him to my ignore preferences.

he will be banned soon i think xD , and i think i may  end up0 with a week ban or a warning point or two lol 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Are you ginge on steam?

griffin505 on steam

Spoiler
Spoiler

Are you ginge on steam?

How do i make a collapsible box like that in my signature i tried it kept coming up with over 3 lines

[spoiler name="current hardware"][spoiler name="consoles"]Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4[/spoiler][spoiler name="Phones and Tablets"]Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT[/spoiler][spoiler name="The Foghorn^2"]Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it[/spoiler][spoiler name="FoghornG5"]Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram[/spoiler][spoiler name="JetworksToshiba"]TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10[/spoiler][spoiler name="Mbpr"]MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

1933522_1052966161421913_690433744395883

my friend drew this in two days, what the fuck. its awesome

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I better be that good by the time im done with this Digital arts class.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

1933522_1052966161421913_690433744395883

I'm still not a fan of CG

The next anime I truly drool over will be Yoshitoshi ABe's Despara.

Oh, nvm then.  xD  My teammate got mad cuz I got the last kill/kill cam and got over his ratio in match.  His name was ginge.

It's your spacing.  You just do it so that you put the spoilers in a spoiler.  If you hit enter/line break them yourself then it won't work.  So, like [spoiler1]in here insert another then after that one click between the two end spoilers to insert another.[end spoiler 1]

any clue whats breaking it now? it comes up at least but it well ignores my tagging

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

That last end spoiler is on the wrong line.  Also, all names have to be between '' like 'Mbpr'

fixed those two issues...

Change the quotation marks to apostrophes.

Also, I wanna watch "The End of Evangelion"; however, I can't stand the whining and annoying voices.

every time i change them to " to ' the system automatically flicks them back too "

Some more Steam Games I found that I may enjoy:
Knights of Pen & Paper II - Mah DND

Timberman - Overwhelmingly Good Reviews for a game about chopping down 16-bit trees

Grand Class Melee 2 - Arena & Class based Combat

Ace Academy - VN?

Gaokao.Love.100Days - Dating Simulator

Those last two were chosen because they didn't have the nudity tag or notably ecchi content in their screenshots (AFAICT).

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Ey guys what's your favorite anime of 2015? I have to say Noragami Aragoto. And then OPM and Fate UBW

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Ey guys what's your favorite anime of 2015? I have to say Noragami Aragoto. And then OPM and Fate UBW

Noragami Aragoto is my favourite too (not that I have seen many from this year). Finished the last episode a few minutes ago. :D

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

@BashZeStampeedo I hope Canadian healthcare and your heart is good enough to deal with hypertension from this much salt

Why would I get salty about an obvious troll list? (Or a list made by a 15 year old?)

Urusai! Urusai! Urusai!

Thank goodness JC Staff only had Taiga do that once, IIRC. Lucky for them Toradora was a strong enough story that not even they could completely ruin it, like they did with Shana or Familiar of Zero.

Haven't seen all of Noragami 2 yet, but it's a damn safe bet my favorites will be Blood Blockade Battlefront, Ghost in the Shell Arise/Alternative Architecture, and Concrete Revolutio. Death Parade might have a shot, but I doubt it given how hit-and-miss people say it is.

Noragami Aragoto is my favourite too (not that I have seen many from this year). Finished the last episode a few minutes ago. :D

Took me a while to get into Noragami, wasn't too much into it the whole first season and at the start of the 2nd season but the Bishamon and Ebisu arcs really got me into it. Also Yato is a really cool MC! And dat opening! Of course I had to get up to date with the manga too so I read that as well

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Some more Steam Games I found that I may enjoy:

Knights of Pen & Paper II - Mah DND

Timberman - Overwhelmingly Good Reviews for a game about chopping down 16-bit trees

Grand Class Melee 2 - Arena & Class based Combat

Ace Academy - VN?

Gaokao.Love.100Days - Dating Simulator

Those last two were chosen because they didn't have the nudity tag or notably ecchi content in their screenshots (AFAICT).

ace academy is horrid, skip it. gaokao is ok but its short. I cant recommend you get fruit of grisaia enough.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1