Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

do you have IRC set up?

i dont even know what that is

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

I think i may be told old for irc I tend to associate it with icq and view it as dead lol

what is it from?

rakudai kishi no cavalry kiss

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

oh it was one of the 2 that started the same?

Yea that and Asterisk war.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

index preferably but either would be fine

Well do you mind downloading them? i found the pdf of all the old testament which is volume 1 to 22 and then new testament volume 1 to 13

I just downloaded them lol seems like its the real thing Avast isnt detecting anything

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

So umm. What's been going on while I was at work?

Well do you mind downloading them? i found the pdf of all the old testament which is volume 1 to 22 and then new testament volume 1 to 13

I just downloaded them lol seems like its the real thing Avast isnt detecting anything

i;m fine downloading them

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

So umm. What's been going on while I was at work?

not much. Im thinking about putting my front case fan in my psu to stop its annoying on and off fan noise

not much. Im thinking about putting my front case fan in my psu to stop its annoying on and off fan noise

what size you need?

Well, at least she lives.

https://www.facebook.com/TastyPC/posts/792434787549219

WHY? WHY DO ASMR VIDEOS HAVE THE LOUDEST ADS? #1 REASON FOR AD BLOCK, RIGHT THERE. (even tho I don't use it)

attachicon.gifanimetiddies.png

pfff hahahaha

Asmr playlist , closes eyes to start relaxing..

DISCOVER NORTHERN IRELAND

Shitty music starts playing and people shouting about how great different things are.

Or any of the obnoxious alcohol adverts..

YouTube needs some sort of detection for this, don't need to be deafened unexpectedly. Choose appropriate adverts.

Ordered a ps4 controller, won't have Internet for another while. Last tenant never paid her bill or cancelled so the isp is dicking around. But we are getting 90mb which is nice.

Documents arrived in Korea yesterday, hopefully have my contract sent out in the next two weeks. I'm supposed to be leaving in February so I'll probably get to enjoy the new Internet for a week before the battle begins with a Korean isp.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Asmr playlist , closes eyes to start relaxing..

DISCOVER NORTHERN IRELAND

Shitty music starts playing and people shouting about how great different things are.

How any of the obnoxious alcohol adverts..

YouTube needs some sort of detection for this, don't need to be deafened unexpectedly. Choose appropriate adverts.

agreed just fucking normalize the video / ad audio

i;m fine downloading them

Heres MY mediafire direct link. I just uploaded all the pdfs individually on it. Easier than downloading a zip file.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/cmby4e74jjnzh/Index_Light_Novel

EDIT: though i just found the 14th new testament volume... adding it to my mediafire folder the link below doesnt have the 14th new testament.

Though if you don't trust me heres the link i got them from. Kinda in english, kinda not lol

http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:46616 and its the first link... its the 395mb rar one. theres 37 volumes in total

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

not sure I have not thought that far ahead i hope a 120 but I have not checked lol

find out and I can send you fans depending on the size

$140 for 5TB? Pppfffttt, ya right. I'm good.

As a side note, my drive isn't in warranty even though I've had it for only a year. What a rip off.

COMIC SANS

Id go hgst. theres this one for like 10 bucks more on newegg.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822145912&cm_re=hgst_4tb-_-22-145-912-_-Product

Also do you have a dedicated pc for your plex server or are you just using your regular computer? Im curious... I have my other pc i was planning to make into a server but havent thought about what kind though lol nor do i know how lol

I want to set up an actual NAS to put Plex on, but for now the drives will stay in my computer until I run out of room and SATA ports.

COMIC SANS

I want to set up an actual NAS to put Plex on

How would you do that? Just install windows and run plex? sorta a noob when i comes to servers, though i wont to learn since i got another pc that i want to turn into a server, though i havent decided on the type of server yet

Heres MY mediafire direct link. I just uploaded all the pdfs individually on it. Easier than downloading a zip file.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/cmby4e74jjnzh/Index_Light_Novel

EDIT: though i just found the 14th new testament volume... adding it to my mediafire folder the link below doesnt have the 14th new testament.

Though if you don't trust me heres the link i got them from. Kinda in english, kinda not lol

http://toarumajutsunoindex.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:46616 and its the first link... its the 395mb rar one. theres 37 volumes in total

just so you know index vol 3 has been claimed for copyright

Spoiler

find out and I can send you fans depending on the size

I think I saw a video of a guy putting an nf f12 in a cx600 and someone saying a 120mm is in the cx500 v2 which is my psu so im assuming its a 120 but my psu is bottom facing making it hard for my to just check with out pulling it apart.

My new mouse.

(BTW it's pretty bad don't get it)

It's from razer, did you really expect it to be amazing?

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

damn lol already, i just put them on xD literately 5 mins ago. Any others Ill combind them into a zip or something and reupload

How would you do that? Just install windows and run plex? sorta a noob when i comes to servers, though i wont to learn since i got another pc that i want to turn into a server, though i havent decided on the type of server yet

No, although you could, but you don't need a dedicated computer for a NAS. It's quite the opposite in fact.

You take something like this, throw some hard drives in it, choose which raid level you want, plug it into your router or computer (I can't remember which one) via ethernet and then you can access your NAS/drives through your local network.

COMIC SANS

$140 for 5TB? Pppfffttt, ya right. I'm good.

As a side note, my drive isn't in warranty even though I've had it for only a year. What a rip off.

@helping

an im running 8TB Seagate Archive drives in my sever/HTPC thing...

IT HAS!? SAUCE NOW!

COMIC SANS