Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

>5 minutes in, hit bad end

impressive

yep like I said when it started I thought it was going to go more of a Reject Demon: Toko route there

Oh god what have I stumbled upon here, too horrible to bear

I don't actually give useful information, hopefully I just  say something funny.

Why the most wonderful place on this forum of course!

~Heaven Society

6tDUMHy.png

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

dont like it ? then gtfo 

post-121932-0-07480200-1451532553.gif

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

only the most sfw nsfw thread ever.

BRhrzPs.gif

gotta run to the lewd! (Or from when the mods show up !)

post-121932-0-07753100-1451532745.gif

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Welcome, your free to stay if you'd like. But it appears you don't like our existence.

Si3gNEW.png

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Good drive for the new Plex server? Anything better around a similar price point that you guys would recommend?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EHBERSE?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=ox_sc_act_title_1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

a7f28ba097.jpg

As long as that Intellipower is not like Intellilpark, you should be ok.

Hard drives can survive an average of 300,000 head load/unload cycles before they start to fail, but as long as that number doesn't increase the drive should be fine.

The damn Intellipark on my green drive was close to kill it with 282,793, I managed to disable the damn thing and now it only increases when I turn on my PC, so I'm still probably in the safe zone, though it could die tomorrow for all I know lol.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

i like how no one talked about ubw on there 

too much salt to muster, i see

It wasn't my taste but this post was so off already I almost feel like it's close to troll posting

though many of the comments are calling the list out as pretty shit

Error: 410

Good drive for the new Plex server? Anything better around a similar price point that you guys would recommend?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00EHBERSE?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=ox_sc_act_title_1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Id go hgst. theres this one for like 10 bucks more on newegg.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822145912&cm_re=hgst_4tb-_-22-145-912-_-Product

Also do you have a dedicated pc for your plex server or are you just using your regular computer? Im curious... I have my other pc i was planning to make into a server but havent thought about what kind though lol nor do i know how lol

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

So it just occurred to me that my drive should still be under warranty, so I'm gonna get that started and then get a reliable 3TB NAS drive as the backup.

stop being such a bitch

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1182860-REG/toshiba_hdwe150xzsta_x300_5tb_3_5_desktop.html\

join the beta testers club

i just finished the toaru series well the anime series atleast, and want more so if someone could give a link to read the LN it would be much appreciated 

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

i just finished the toaru series well the anime series atleast, and want more so if someone could give a link to read the LN it would be much appreciated 

which 1? Index or Railgun

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

which 1? Index or Railgun

index preferably but either would be fine

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

do you have IRC set up?

This guy literally describes my reaction.....I need to watch better anime

e589408135bf0a1989410815b35df002.jpg

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

do you have IRC set up?

I think i may be too old for irc I tend to associate it with icq and view it as dead lol

This guy literally describes my reaction.....I need to watch better anime

what is it from?