Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Speaking of miku, had some top fucking lols today at the parking lot.
05swkTf.jpg

japan is bleeding through

X3aPhlf.jpg

Joou-sama no Eshi.
attachicon.gifSensei.png

i actually saw a few pages from this a while ago, had a few giggles I think.

Well, half of what I play is just osu!, which isn't really that demanding.

lol, half of what I play is Beat Hazard.
It's light enough to run full speed on android.

Error: 410

Ansasu Kyoushitsu is ending though ... Here's a good one : Tokyo Ghoul and Tokyo Ghoul:Re ( Not sure what this is about though , I haven't watched it ... ) 

Also , Today is Kaneki's birthday so ... Yeah ... Also I'm being awkward again ... 

Yeah, i know

And thanks for the recommendation :P

Story is really cliche and meh so far, but gameplay is fun.

@TheProfosist has a couple of links to fixes on reddit. I'm sure he can help you.

The stuff i found was on the steam community. I havnt played zesteria in a while actually... Someone was saying there were improvements since I configured mine but I havent really taken a peek.

@Vitalius bruh you have to try this game

it's actually super fun.

slow and takes some getting used to, 2nd game.

gets a bit more interesting after 5ish minutes

demo on steam makes it look like calladoody but it's probably closer to battlefeel

Error: 410

it's actually super fun.

Will watch soon. Sounds like I will enjoy the game.

>attempt to set up VPN on Debian

>spend 2 hours trying to figure out why it's not working even though it says it's connected (ipleak.net gives my IP)

>turns out the guide on the VPN's website is wrong if you do it the auto-magic way; doing it the manual works fine

>want to set up KDE Wallet with 4096-bit encryption; spend 1 hour trying to figure out how to make kgpg make a key pair for use

>want to watch Ridiculous Six on Netflix; need a browser that works with it (IceWeasel & Chromium don't because: DRM)

>go through various hoops trying to get Chrome installed; eventually succeed 30 minutes later

@helping how do you make those gif's with sound?

They're called .webm's.

You record the video, then use the program WebMConvert/WebMForRetards to easily convert it from .mkv or .mp4 to .webm.

.Webm is the awesome GIF of the future. Now with sound and loads better compression & picture quality.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Will watch soon. Sounds like I will enjoy the game.

>attempt to set up VPN on Debian

>spend 2 hours trying to figure out why it's not working even though it says it's connected (ipleak.net gives my IP)

>turns out the guide on the VPN's website is wrong if you do it the auto-magic way; doing it the manual works fine

>want to set up KDE Wallet with 4096-bit encryption; spend 1 hour trying to figure out how to make kgpg make a key pair for use

>want to watch Ridiculous Six on Netflix; need a browser that works with it (IceWeasel & Chromium don't because: DRM)

>go through various hoops trying to get Chrome installed; eventually succeed 30 minutes later

They're called .webm's.

You record the video, then use the program WebMConvert/WebMForRetards to easily convert it from .mkv or .mp4 to .webm.

.Webm is the awesome GIF of the future. Now with sound and loads better compression & picture quality.

Ice weasel and chromium removed the secure multimedia online streaming...most Firefox forks/recompiles leave it in....

Also I am liking the that the most powerful ogre lux weapons asterisk war come at a massive personal cost to use...

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

battleboat friends, 

apparently dazzle camouflage is a thing

HMS_Kildangan_IWM_Q_043387.jpg

[What_abomination_of_shoes_are_these?.jpg]

on the fence about buying

Apparently it was done to confuse enemies about the outlines of the ships, much like zebras do it to confuse predators when moving in large groups together; they have a hard time figuring out a single target out of a running crowd. But yeah, it was pretty much a gimmick for warships that may or may not have actually worked effectively... much like this camouflage:

ACU-couch-web.jpg

it's actually super fun.

gets a bit more interesting after 5ish minutes

demo on steam makes it look like calladoody but it's probably closer to battlefeel

Looks similar to Microvolts, except less pay to win, and with the ever-so memorable green plastic soldiers instead of moeblobs, and better in every aspect.

If you don't know about it:

I have not played a whole lot of third-person shooters with multiplayer. The only one I can remember is Loadout, which was fun while it lasted.

@helping @Vitalius 

Okay i have the webm now how do i link it?

Much like you link YouTube videos: on the text editor, go to "Special BBcode" -> "Media" -> paste the URL to the "Media URL" -> done.

You have to host the .webm files somewhere though. Photobucket and imgur don't accept .webm files natively, although you can convert .webm files for .gifv, which is similar, except it mutes the audio most of the time, despite having audio playing capability, and is limited to 15 seconds by imgur.

EDIT:

um wut

@KRImSIN the simplified version: you have to host the .webm files somewhere, much like most images and .gif files are hosted somewhere. However imgur and Photobucket are a no-go for .webm videos, have to find some other hosting site.

If you are confused about linking the videos, it's the same as you would link a YouTube video, except just posting the link without using code might not work on this forum. It just requires a few clicks and Crtl + V'ing once.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Much like you link YouTube videos: on the text editor, go to "Special BBcode" -> "Media" -> paste the URL to the "Media URL" -> done.

You have to host the .webm files somewhere though. Photobucket and imgur don't accept .webm files natively, although you can convert .webm files for .gifv, which is similar, except it mutes the audio most of the time, despite having audio playing capability, and is limited to 15 seconds by imgur.

um wut (Ill fix this shit in the morning)

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Speaking of miku, had some top fucking lols today at the parking lot.

05swkTf.jpg

japan is bleeding through

i actually saw a few pages from this a while ago, had a few giggles I think.

lol, half of what I play is Beat Hazard.

It's light enough to run full speed on android.

That first image was top kek Cat/10 

The second one .......

tH2NraZ.jpg

After what seemed like eternity, God Eater 2 Rage Burst and the remaster of God Eater 1 are coming to the west.

Anyways, what is the current discussion?

I see things about dazzle, a game that reminds me of Army Men and a car.

After what seemed like eternity, God Eater 2 Rage Burst and the remaster of God Eater 1 are coming to the west.

Anyways, what is the current discussion?

I see things about dazzle, a game that reminds me of Army Men and a car.

Since you brought it up. Does anyone know why the god eater anime has no new episodes at the moment?

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

you know what pisses me off more then the stupidity of protagonists. Animes where they try to justify the antagonists actions, oh boo-hoo your nipple fell off when you were five, boo-hoo your father called you a troglodyte. Get your damn act together and stop killing people or do the world a favourite and end your miserable pathetic excuse for a life 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

you know what pisses me off more then the stupidity of protagonists. Animes where they try to justify the antagonists actions, oh boo-hoo your nipple fell off when you were five, boo-hoo your father called you a troglodyte. Get your damn act together and stop killing people or do the world a favourite and end your miserable pathetic excuse for a life 

The "I'm so scarred for life by something small" kind of character?

@linuxfan66

Not sure, it is one of those rare animes I dropped. Couldn't stand the protagonist and pacing. Love the stylization though.

Fate Stay night would have been much better if they just you know, had a gun

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

If you wanna ignore the tone and plot yes. That's like a fighting anime having dog piling/Zerg rushing on one fights. Yes it would be more effective but it would miss the point of watching it...

If you want guns in Fate Stay Night , just go watch Fate/Zero then  :P

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

If you want guns in Fate Stay Night , just go watch Fate/Zero then  :P

anime guns annoy because they always get toned down, guns never do anything. dont give me this bs, i was a 50cal to blow someones body apart.

Listen if you care.

anime guns annoy because they always get toned down, guns never do anything. dont give me this bs, i was a 50cal to blow someones body apart.

How about this ?

Edit :P/S : May contains some spoilers ... You have been warned ...

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

That's because realistic guns and gun use don't work in action series. I real one on one gun fight no matter what skill gets someone killed killed, mortally wounded, or maimed in under 30 seconds almost always...(extended gun fights would have serious issues with reloading)

Swords in real life war and not sparring fall under the same issue

Once again I've gotten back into Yumekui Merry... not sure if it's because of the season or some other reason...

anyway...

Merry Nightmare Christmas...

6311181534.jpg

How about this ?

Edit :P/S : May contains some spoilers ... You have been warned ...

I want that special pistol of his..