Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

A patch was released today, see if it fixed.

It works with whatever I did yesterday. Not messing with it anymore.

@wolfgang 4790k. 6700k + platform is a bit silly

--------

Why would that be?

Blarg

Maybe this anime gave a lot of people a change they needed. Maybe most of em watch mainly serious anime or just haven't seen much anime like this with this humor.

I think that's being optimistic given what the popular anime are lately, but anything's possible. If I have to pinpoint a reason it's because the anime was hyped to hell and back before it even aired. Nothing else got anything close to that much mindshare online. Most people don't have time to watch much anime and so tend to go with popular opinion, like usually happens with other anime, movies, music, games and such.

so today i learnt that fat miku is a thing.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

so today i learnt that fat miku is a thing.

welcome to hell.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

welcome to hell.

Miku is hell

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Miku is hell

hey now, miku is a medium tier waifu and she doesnt follow down the yandere tech tree so legally you cant say that.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

hey now, miku is a medium tier waifu and she doesnt follow down the yandere tech tree so legally you cant say that.

oh wait thought you were talking about someone else , not the actual anime miku xD 

@KRImSIN knows the feels 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Well I started Kodomo no Kodomo...

It's surprisingly well written story wise.even if it's art feels odd.

It feels like the writer was trying to voice his opinion on education through the teacher...

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

It works with whatever I did yesterday. Not messing with it anymore.

Why would that be?

you already have DDR3

no point in throwing it out for DDR4 and spending more money on top of that for a 6700k for not really that much performance gain

IIRC 4790k can get higher % overclocks anywho

Error: 410

oh wait thought you were talking about someone else , not the actual anime miku xD 

@KRImSIN knows the feels 

Oh god.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Well I started Kodomo no Kodomo...

It's surprisingly well written story wise.even if it's art feels odd.

It feels like the writer was trying to voice his opinion on education through the teacher...

Her opinion*

Written and illustrated by this fine woman (Watashiya Kaworu).

watashiya_kaworu_18960.jpg

How many chapters have you read so far?

Once you're done with Kodomo no Jikan you might want to check out Joou-sama no Eshi. Written and illustrated by the same person. Two high school girls and a high school guy starts a manga club along with their teacher. Pretty funny but there are only a handful of chapters right now.

post-216-0-49406000-1450724406.png

you already have DDR3

no point in throwing it out for DDR4 and spending more money on top of that for a 6700k for not really that much performance gain

That can be said about any CPU upgrade really....

Thinking of an upgrade.

6700k or 4790k?

Plenty of gaming with video and photo editing. Some game streaming.

Eh, i´d say just go with whichever you like, you´ll save like ....70-120 tops with the 4790k build

I dont know how priceing is over there but Skylake and Devils canyon is CPU´s are pretty similar priced over here, its like 50 bucks differences. Motherboard is more or less the same and DDR4...well it depends how much you want, i just bought a 8 GB kit for my sis for 50.

Werent they going to release another CPU soon? kinda like Devils canyon but Skylake?

you already have DDR3

True. I am planning for a small media/gaming pc when I get my house but that probably doesnt need 16gb of ram anyway.

@CatCloud. $100 difference between the two cpu.

Blarg

Her opinion*

Written and illustrated by this fine woman (Watashiya Kaworu).

watashiya_kaworu_18960.jpg

How many chapters have you read so far?

Once you're done with Kodomo no Jikan you might want to check out Joou-sama no Eshi. Written and illustrated by the same person. Two high school girls and a high school guy starts a manga club along with their teacher. Pretty funny but there are only a handful of chapters right now.

attachicon.gifSensei.png

Wrong manga

I said Kodomo no Kodomo not the abomination known as Kodomo no Jikan...

Which have read some of and cringed.

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

True. I am planning for a small media/gaming pc when I get my house but that probably doesnt need 16gb of ram anyway.

@CatCloud. $100 difference between the two cpu.

Due to the DDR 4? 

edit: I went to Amazon and saw the price on 6700k HOLY FUCK what a rip off. 

http://www.amazon.com/Intel-Boxed-I7-6700K-Processor-BX80662I76700K/dp/B012M8LXQW/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1450725059&sr=1-1&keywords=6700k

No wonder Skylake ain´t popular.

Welp, i guess go with 4790k then.

Due to the DDR 4? 

edit: I went to Amazon and saw the price on 6700k HOLY FUCK what a rip off. http://www.amazon.com/Intel-Boxed-I7-6700K-Processor-BX80662I76700K/dp/B012M8LXQW/ref=sr_1_1?s=pc&ie=UTF8&qid=1450725059&sr=1-1&keywords=6700k

No wonder Skylake ain´t popular.

Welp, i guess go with 4790k then.

That is just diffrence in cpu cost.

Newegg is $419 for the 6700k but its not in stock. Anywhere with a reasonable price is out of stock on the 6700k.

Blarg

Wrong manga

I said Kodomo no Kodomo not the abomination known as Kodomo no Jikan...

Which have read some of and cringed.

Well shit. Guess my brain shut off after "kodomo no...".

Too bad you didn't like it. I thought it was pretty good. Underneath all the lewd lolis there is a pretty touching story about a young man who took on way too much responsibility, and a misguided girl without proper parenting trying to fill a void left by her mom.

Underneath all the lewd lolis there is a pretty touching story about a young man who took on way too much responsibility, and a misguided girl without proper parenting trying to fill a void left by her mom.

It was definitely tough to finish it at times, because it felt like they were needlessly trying to "ecchi it up", and I often couldn't tell whether it was just for "fanservice" or shock value, so it just felt kinda ridiculous. But yeah, it came pretty close to being a good serious story otherwise. I just can't blame anyone for not wanting to read it.

Anyone else feel like this fits your description as well?

Yes, you can hate me about using 9gag all you want. I, for one, don't care.

Well, half of what I play is just osu!, which isn't really that demanding.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Well, half of what I play is just osu!, which isn't really that demanding.

It runs better on iGPU...

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Anyone else feel like this fits your description as well?

Yes, you can hate me about using 9gag all you want. I, for one, don't care.

Hmmm... Not at all, Looks like it fits in with the poor people or those that live on there parents mercy, except the PC.