Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

My gpu cooler died around an hour ago. kinder forced a 7970 cooler onto the 680 and it fit mostly, gonna need to cater for that vrm pretty soon. 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

That moment when you have to go leave for a leak but the song is so good you don't want to take off your headphone.... ahh first world problems....

Adult diapers. 

That moment when you have to go leave for a leak but the song is so good you don't want to take off your headphone.... ahh first world problems....

or you know you could be normal and wear earbuds and use an ipod or phone for music 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Adult diapers. 

Even more of a hassle.

or you know you could be normal and wear earbuds and use an ipod or phone for music 

Now now where's the fun in that?

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

This is like the 3rd time you've posted that. kek

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Is it? I thought that was the first time I've mentioned such a thing.... 

>remembers reading that exact post from you before

>not sure if Deja Vu

>feels like it's happened multiple times

>considers finding the other posts

>gives up almost immediately

http://i.imgur.com/lssJzI4.webm

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Ahh that separation.... the blend of instruments! Melodic Taste is truly a top notch arranger!

Now if I could hear this played live by a real orchestra!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

If I were to take it for a serious anime I'm pretty sure I would be dissapointed.

Yeah, I hear you, i do enjoy it to some extent as well :)

I just don't see it hitting the quality necessary for its hype, that's all. If it wasn't being hyped as another "saving anime" anime, etc etc, and was just seen as a decent anime with some comedy and fun bits of animation, then I wouldn't bother mentioning much about it.

Ahh that separation.... the blend of instruments! Melodic Taste is truly a top notch arranger!

(soiling watashi with this filth)

Now if I could hear this played live by a real orchestra!

POAUwoQ.png?1

absolutely platinum right now

Error: 410

Probably a run time error. 

How far are you?

I got up to language selection. Then it just closes. I dont get any error messages or anything. Tried a few things but nothing changed.

Blarg

POAUwoQ.png?1

absolutely platinum right now

post-121932-0-54356900-1450665679.png

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

I got up to language selection. Then it just closes. I dont get any error messages or anything. Tried a few things but nothing changed.

I found this with a quick search.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/351970/discussions/0/490123727972705503/

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

awesome AF

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Results are improved speed at crashing. Does not even open.

This?

http://steamcommunity.com/app/351970/discussions/0/490123727975443236/#c490123938431541802

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

Results are improved speed at crashing. Does not even open.

I did notice if the audio settings in windows is set too high then the audio in the game becomes incomprehensible. Not sure whats causing your crashing however...  

9IPMRY1.png

u stealin my memes tho

Been jamming to shitface DnB all day.

mm, never liked Liquicity that much, not enough variance and the channel never puts out anything hard.

Hospital + med school records typically has guaranteed good stuff

hhhhnnng/10. Super look out for Reso and LYNX, both seem pretty new and really good.

London is 10/10 favorite

Commix is great too, Bear Music probably has my favorite "wtf bass" beat I've ever heard.\

Since school just got out I shotgunned like at least 25 albums and 300 songs, so I have some long screening sessions to go through.

Error: 410

Had that installed. Reinstalled. Works fine now. Game is just picky.

I did notice if the audio settings in windows is set too high then the audio in the game becomes incomprehensible. Not sure whats causing your crashing however...  

I played with audio before and it did nothing. Have it working now.

Blarg

Just ate sushi and watched the new star wars.... 8/8 m8

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN