Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

ill be dam there is a sequle anyone who played let me know if its good or not

corpse-party-blood-drive-335313.11.jpg?n

http://corpseparty.wikia.com/wiki/Corpse_Party:_Blood_Drive

Its very good, i still prefer the first because nothing can make you feel what you felt when you first try the series.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

e431d5d3e8a846abcf4dc4d928fe47f8.png

This is why i hate anime protagonists, the little cunt attempts to kill thousands of people, she kills hundreds of others just to further her power. when she loses her power protagonist is like no its fine. DROP THE BITCH. 

tommy-lee-jones-movies-list.jpg

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I don't typically buy manga because an anime, but Tonari no seki-kun is a special case, in a good way.

Skip beat on the other hand can fuck right off.

brb going to bed after watching moar mushishi.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

<picture>

This is why i hate anime protagonists, the little cunt attempts to kill thousands of people, she kills hundreds of others just to further her power. when she loses her power protagonist is like no its fine. DROP THE BITCH. 

Can you really be mad at someone this cute?

tumblr_n4ury1A6Z31r922azo1_500.gif

tumblr_n4ury1A6Z31r922azo1_500.gif

Yes.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

Shes too big to be a loli and too flat to be a respected as a woman lady. Shes in that weird phase of trying too hard to be cute. and you know the minor fact THATS SHES FUCKING KILLED HUNDREDS. i stand by my words, drop the bitch.

Listen if you care.

Shes too big to be a loli and too flat to be a respected as a woman lady. Shes in that weird phase of trying too hard to be cute. and you know the minor fact THATS SHES FUCKING KILLED HUNDREDS. i stand by my words, drop the bitch.

yes

OFF TOPIC: I suggest every poll from now on to have "**CK EA" option instead of "Other"

Anime typically doesn't make sense lol.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

A perfect test for headphones :D

Learned about this one on Z Reviews sound demo of some ELAC E5 speakers!

Never watched Dexter, but dam is the OST good!

damn

All that Samurai Jack fanart was causing imgur servers to become overloaded a while back, it was hilarious!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Not sure if anyone mentioned, but D.Gray-man anime is coming back next year. My avatar was pretty much my reaction.

Source

i could not finish the previous series as it is getting real boring half way through. is it good that i should finish it? i roughly stop at 50++ i think.

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

lol @ so many comments in so little time after the last ep of the season of OPM came out. this anime is getting SO popular. would love to see it in the big 3 eventually.

also@ Kishimoto. wtf. A boruto manga? really? so you gona keep milking this eh? whatever...

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Not sure if anyone mentioned, but D.Gray-man anime is coming back next year. My avatar was pretty much my reaction.

Source

WOW, thats awesome. I was pissed at the way that they ended it. maybe now ill finally be able to recommend it to someone... Maybe...

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lt3W6cgTa4

Source

good is the manga any good since it restarted?

For d gray man I started watching the dub when I hit the end of that switched to sub then moved to the manga then fan translations of the manga just to hit the same dead end as the anime :(

lol @ so many comments in so little time after the last ep of the season of OPM came out. this anime is getting SO popular. would love to see it in the big 3 eventually.

also@ Kishimoto. wtf. A boruto manga? really? so you gona keep milking this eh? whatever...

Big 3?

And right now there isn't enough material to go with, it will probably be awhile before the next season starts once the current ends.

If only the show lived up to the hype :S (But at least it's not terrible.)

Not enough power creep for OPM to go as long as any of the big three.

Big 3?

People usually think Naruto, Bleach, and One Piece. 

Welp finished OPM. 

Wish there was more character development, at least the animation, humor and music kept it going for me.

Agonizing wait for my parts to come...

I hope I don't get any duds that needs to be RMA'd. 

:S

Ikr...

But that's to be expected.

Yeah...

Yusuke Murata's art is one of the best for action manga. 

Shame Viz shame sent cease and desist to all the scanners and translators.