Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

The star wars film was great... Still should have been set in the old republic. They could've literally just redone the story of Kotor and I would be ecstatic

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And no hard drives  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•  

No better place and time to learn japanese vocabulary than when you're in school and watching a really shitty movie.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Ugh, time zones are annoying the heck out of me right now.

I know the feels man

Deleted code is debugged code.

just the first pages and I already like it hnnnnnggggggg :D

Manga name is Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai - Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen

It like its trying to read like an RPG dialogue box or something from undertale.

"Shinomiya used Feigning Innocence!!!"

"Shirogame's thoughts were thrown in dissarray!!!"

--------------

|>Fight    PKMN|

|  Item      RUN  |

--------------

Enjoy my awful ascii box.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

No better place and time to learn japanese vocabulary than when you're in school and watching a really shitty movie.

That was my Swedish classes in a nutshell: I couldn't concentrate at all because I simply did not care for that language, but I kept getting failing grades, so I had to at least try. Every time I tried to get passing grades, it failed, I gave up, and proceeded to continue learning Japanese vocabulary and kana writing during classes instead.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Someone in our office needs a lesson on how to aim and how to flush the dam toilet. Nasty bastards leaves a mess everytime he uses the restroom, I think it's our boss...

Same shit where I used to work... 

Ok maybe not the same shit, but they obviously went to the same class on how to miss.

I'm going to be moving house tomorrow, so I might fade into obscurity for the next little while. (I really am bad at this forum thing)

Today is my last day with good internet for about a month so any recommendations of stuff to watch would be appreciated. 

That was my Swedish classes in a nutshell: I couldn't concentrate at all because I simply did not care for that language, but I kept getting failing grades, so I had to at least try. Every time I tried to get passing grades, it failed, I gave up, and proceeded to continue learning Japanese vocabulary and kana writing during classes instead.

My Irish class consisted of me not paying attention my teacher trying to help me pass and me drawing pictures.

For my final exam I sat down for the minimum 30 minutes required and left with one of my friends.

We bumped into my Irish teacher and she just sighed. I got a C1 so not bad for someone destined to fail.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Well I made the poor choice in watching the last oreimo OVA because I hadn't seen it. And it made me more angry at the show, because the whole manami fight thing. More logic thrown right out the window.

also the whole manami is evil thing or whatever on the internet is fucking retarded. Fuck oreimo. I had a few laughs with the first season, but oh boy that has been long tainted by the 2nd season now. 

Now to not be so angry and stuff, I watched the first two episodes of Tonari no Seki-kun, its pretty funny. I'm liking it so far. The second episode with those game pieces or whatever was pretty great, the girl got all pissed off and intervened.

My Irish class consisted of me not paying attention my teacher trying to help me pass and me drawing pictures.

For my final exam I sat down for the minimum 30 minutes required and left with one of my friends.

We bumped into my Irish teacher and she just sighed. I got a C1 so not bad for someone destined to fail.

I wish I had such luck. Other classes are easy enough to get a passing grade, but Swedish is not only difficult for me to begin with, but also requires as much work the get a barely passing grade as other subjects would get you an average score (not bad, but not something to be proud of either).

And just as I thought that I could be done with it after high school, I find out it's taught in every higher-level study (like universities) due to our laws... FML

Yep, I've met a fair few of them. 

I had someone see that I was reading manga when I was at college last week, and after telling them my name, they called me 'My name'-San, which was a massive red flag. 

I don't mind people that are trying to learn Japanese saying the name of items or something, in order to help them remember it. It's the people that just know the common words used in anime and mix them into English sentences. I often find myself trying to translate things in my head, as I listen to various Japanese audio lessons when I go to sleep and if I go for a walk, but I don't mix Japanese words into English sentences. 

It seems to be a weird thing specific to Japanese and Anime. I've never heard someone mixing random German words into English, for example.

I'm mixing Lithuanian with English from time to time. Usually it's some kind of term or saying witch has no specific translation or I just forget how some words are called in my native language...

A lot of people here does that(usually guys related to IT).

Exactly. This happens with pretty much every small language ever (languages with less than... say, 50 million speakers?), even with globally significant languages this could happen, but much less so.

It also gets silly with untranslatable words, have to spend a longer time explaining it than actually saying whatever you need to say.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Full house.

1f1b25980e5bc91944424c87c3359ce9.png

Would've been there, but was super sleepy.

Glad he got it fixed.

http://i.imgur.com/SQXywvG.webm

^Water dancing in a Tibetan Singing Bowl.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Same shit where I used to work...

Ok maybe not the same shit, but they obviously went to the same class on how to miss.

I'm going to be moving house tomorrow, so I might fade into obscurity for the next little while. (I really am bad at this forum thing)

Today is my last day with good internet for about a month so any recommendations of stuff to watch would be appreciated.

Unfortunately my mind is drawing a blank for suggestions at the moment.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Seki from Tonari no Seki-Kun is basically a trollier version of Mai, well I guess more elaborate, less in your face in a way.

Mai-and-Yukko-nichijou-34804274-500-281.

Seki from Tonari no Seki-Kun is basically a trollier version of Mai, well I guess more elaborate, less in your face in a way.

Yeah, I basically sold Tonari no Seki-kun to several of my friends as: it's like Nichijou, only really funny instead of being an animation tech demo.

seriously i couldnt thing of a more useful answer

6b13c34142e2391a26ad7a72d5d9786f.png

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Here we go...

i wish you luck

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

its an awkward moment when you realize you have to move a pistol that is on your desk to look for an eyeglass screw driver to take apart a cherry mx switch

*edit* turns out it was under a lotto scratcher not the pistol... this has been the most "merica" I have ever been lol

its an awkward moment when you realize you have to move a pistol that is on your desk to look for an eyeglass screw driver to take apart a cherry mx switch

*edit* turns out it was under a lotto scratcher not the pistol... this has been the most "merica" I have ever been lol

Working on that board for me?

Please don't due it on any scratch off's or as a shield it would be a sad day for me. [emoji14]

Please don't due it on any scratch off's or as a shield it would be a sad day for me. [emoji14]

what board?

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I wouldn't be surprised if you had some bacon lying around as well, that would have been truly 'murican lol.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

It was for trying to lube a already stickered mx clear switch with an after market spring but not yours I just wanted to test it before messing with yours. Oddly enough the pistol I moved was a m&p shield but that seems irreverent to what you were trying to say lol 

what board?

one of 2 small run Korean custom keyboards he wanted me to put together for him that goes by the name below

LZ-GH

I wouldn't be surprised if you had some bacon lying around as well, that would have been truly 'murican lol.

sorry no bacon on hand but I do have pizza flavored pringles and cheez-its as well on my desk if that counts for anything

@RedSphyxis you wouldn't happen to know any other manga like Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai would you? I gotta say i enjoyed it and now im all caught up with it

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Some guy did an unofficial implementation of DirectX12 into dolphin:

https://forums.dolphin-emu.org/Thread-unofficial-dolphin-dx12-backend

Which is kinda cool I guess.

The funny thing is that multiple dolphin devs including the guy who originally added DirectX11 support commented on the thread saying that they really aren't looking to implement it. The directX11 guy basically said that adding support for something that is OS specific (and OS version specific) is actually just going to add in a lot of maintenance overhead making it not worth it.

OpenGL support in dolphin is actually really good right now and even when I was on windows I found that I was using it more then D3D11. I guess thats what happens when you have competent devs who aren't just trying to make a quick port so that they can say that it supports other platforms.

Don't know if any of you use dolphin but I thought reading through the thread was interesting none the less. The general consensus among the dolphin devs seems to be that both both DirectX12 and Vulkan are both being made out to be better then they actually are by people who aren't actually devs.

Sorry for the totally useless post but to make up for it have some moe:

A5eUjuW.jpg

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.