Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

So, a thing. Apparently, The Disney Movie Atlantis: The Lost Empire was either heavily inspired by, or directly stolen*,from the anime Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water.

*according to Game Grumps' Arin.

I very much enjoyed that Atlantis movie, so I might watch Nadia at some point. Anybody seen it?

@CatCloud those look cool. I'm fine. If I can't put them on display, I feel there's no purpose in having them. And I don't like having unnecessary things take up a lot of space.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

It's "fanart"/"fanfic".

"Ore x Imouto Kouryaku Daisakusen" in case you're interested. I would recommend getting ones from some other groups though. There are better ones out there.

I'd recommend something else. I don't read doujins and have never seen one in real life. I was disappointed at the lack of aura.

tl;dr I can't read japanese translation:

"ayyy a didlo, let me show you how they work"

"nah guurl lemme show u how dis dick work"

the end

tumblr_n1ey2nwJ4M1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

(I read your post at first as "different TL group" but rereading it I think you meant what I just said)

Error: 410

Star Wars Battlefront isn`t even a month old and is already on a 33% sale. Tells a story about how well it`s selling.

It's because EA wants to be slapped with money. Why would anyone want to buy a full $120 game...

At least it's only $90 now.

giphy.gif

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

I'd recommend something else. I don't read doujins and have never seen one in real life. I was disappointed at the lack of aura.

tl;dr I can't read japanese translation:

"ayyy a didlo, let me show you how they work"

"nah guurl lemme show u how dis dick work"

the end

tumblr_n1ey2nwJ4M1rqfhi2o1_400.gif

(I read your post at first as "different TL group" but rereading it I think you meant what I just said)

You don't read doujins?

Oh man. You are missing out.

If you like a slow phase with more of a story then maybe you would enjoy "Exhibitionist Girl's Play". Personally I didn't like the art in the beginning but it grew on me (and Charu has been getting a lot better since he started making them).

Here are chapters 1 to 11.

If you've read/watched Nisekoi then I can recommend looking up "Takumi Na Muchi" as well. Very good artist and she usually does a lot of kissing and stuff before the "lemme show u how dis dick works".

post-216-0-82724200-1450387551.png

You don't read doujins?

Oh man. You are missing out.

If you like a slow phase with more of a story then maybe you would enjoy "Exhibitionist Girl's Play". Personally I didn't like the art in the beginning but it grew on me (and Charu has been getting a lot better since he started making them).

noooooo!!!!!!!.

If you've read/watched Nisekoi then I can recommend looking up "Takumi Na Muchi" as well. Very good artist and she usually does a lot of kissing and stuff before the "lemme show u how dis dick works".

Nooo delete that link right noww!!!

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

http://store.steampowered.com/app/367500/?snr=1_620_4__45

Not pre-ordering, but good to know it's there.

I upgraded my Debian server to 4.2.0 kernel and everything is working fine. Joy.

It has a decent price too

Sunovabitch, i was gona post that just now. i should have waited with that bath, and same, i ain´t touching it till some time after release.

dude..

53103253d1b5d1bf0f821e6b1442ff9fb5711071

darksouls3-prestige-edition.jpg

I WANT BOTH

Oh man that looks awesome! But I'll prolly end up buying the normal edition

Deleted code is debugged code.

Teen Romcom SNAFU
Gargantia

Teen SNAFU had it's perks, but it was pretty disappointing and had too much filler. Gargantia I've been watching and am finishing tonight (so I can do the club's selection for my first week as an actual member!). It's great an all, and the story's sucking me in because of the presentation of the topic of how we see "civilization", but you can really see where they placed their money in terms of animation. 

It's because EA wants to be slapped with money. Why would anyone want to buy a full $120 game...

At least it's only $90 now.

https://media.giphy.com/media/OQ7phVSLg3xio/giphy.gif

That thing. I always said I wouldn't buy it because most of my console friends play and have played Call of Duty for years (as I used to with my PS3, the one I sold to become part of the PC Gaming crowd), yet my retailer for PS4s didn't have the Call of Duty bundle, so here I am with a Battlefront bundle. I got it free, I suppose, but I basically splashed out £50 on the game that I actually wanted because I had to buy it separately.

That said, if you have both, you'll mostly side with one. Battlefront offers an extremely similar experience, yet the way it does things allows for more, dare I say, "try-hardness". It's CoD wth Star Wars branding, really, and I'll probably end up selling it - either with or without the Nathan Drake collection (of which games I feel like playing again, but know I'd take Tomb Raider on High/1080p60fps any day) to go and get something else - not that there's any other games on the console that really peak my interest. The Last of Us? That had a stellar story line . Little Big Planet 3? The original was extremely fun to play when friends were over.

By the way, I'm stealing your .gif, mate.

(Hopefully this isn't just me waffling!)

----

In other news, I'm just beginning Tales of Zestiria. I noticed @MyInnerFred played it, and I'm looking forward to all the breath-speaking that is to come! 

Look how beautiful this screenshot is:

81wqjOb.jpg

It also displays yet another Anime trope:

[Pause]

FMC: [insert Name Here]

MMC: Huh?

FMC: That's my name, [insert Name Here]

MMC: Oh, right.

I see it way too often.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

Welp... I just failed pretty hard lol. Been folding under the Group 0 and not linus so all the WU and points ive made until now are useless xD Sucks that i have to restart being i have 32wu and 183k points but oh well xD

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

I forgot to mention - over-ear and open design. I was stupid enough to buy Razer headphones a while ago for double the price and they broke within 2 years. I was amazed by how good the cheap Superlux headphones sound compared to the Razer shit. They are not really comfortable for prolonged periods of use, because the leatherette cushions aren't soft at all, but at least the HD681 Evo looks more appealing than the HD668B. I asked you, because I saw some people comparing the Superlux headphones to the much more expensive ATH-50x. I'm using my headphones on the onboard audio and if I ever decide to spend extra for a more quality pair I guess I'll need to get a separate DAC or something like that. I'm not really an audiophile, but I listen to music fairly regularly. The Sennheiser HD598 looks really comfy, but they seem kinda overpriced here (200€). :D

HD598 is a good pair but their not god mode or anything. Lots of other good headphones at that price range.

Nah I don't change at all... Wait no never mind even @Charger has had a major impact in my life.... I think, maybe?

Which is why all the stuff in the art of war applies to modern combat right? [emoji14]

Yeah yeah whatever lol.

Another giveaway?

Indeed

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT? HAHAHAHAHA! The fuck is that? a story about an exhibitionist? wow.

Anyway, I've already been hearing about how the online community for Battlefront is already dying, like its taking longer to get into games now and stuff. That sure didn't take too long for that to happen, hasn't even been a month.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

https://imgur.com/a/ACTD4

HNNNNNG, That is some epic levels of photography. Epic DIY camera rig too.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

https://imgur.com/a/ACTD4

HNNNNNG, That is some epic levels of photography. Epic DIY camera rig too.

Damn, I've seen electron microscope pictures of snowflakes but those are something else.

Physics ftw

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

just the first pages and I already like it hnnnnnggggggg :D

000.jpg

001.jpg

Manga name is Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai - Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

just the first pages and I already like it hnnnnnggggggg :D

Manga name is Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai - Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousen

Way to go.. as if i didn't have enough manga to read... Guess ill add another to the list lol.

Thank you...

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Gotta admit, its been a while since i had a genuine laugh at a manga lol. that chapter 3 ending though

Full house.

1f1b25980e5bc91944424c87c3359ce9.png

Ugh, time zones are annoying the heck out of me right now.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Ugh, time zones are annoying the heck out of me right now.

You can still hop on.

ip: ragingracoon.ddns.net

psswrd: nuncunts1000

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

You can still hop on.

ip: ragingracoon.ddns.net

psswrd: nuncunts1000

Gonna be difficult to jump on while I'm in school :P.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Gonna be difficult to jump on while I'm in school :P.

Ahhh.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN