Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Oh so that makes sense why i was pushing like 60% usage on low. Is there a way to run low on the cpu and anything on the gpu

I dont think so. You can disable the cpu or gpu in the advanced view.

Blarg

The only thing I didn't like about the movie was how poison Ivy was portrayed. She was drawn like a pron actress and had no lines at all. But lets face it thats a sad nitpick. The movie was great and deadshot out-jokered the joker moment was simply hilarious.

And I thought I was gonna hate JL: Gods and Monster , cause no flash,no green lantern, no martian manhunter , not much of a justice league. Just the basic duo of superman and batman + and wonderplot. But was wrong , maybe because they changed sups and the bat , they didn't seem as bland and were actually interesting as characters. The villain was kind of boring tho. 

Eh. I feel like that's how she would be if you took what her character was about. Like, she's supposed to be Eve in a way. And tempting to all men. A natural Aphrodite type of thing. Looking that way makes sense then. 

Yes, it was. :D Though the exit for it was weird. There were a few moments in the movie where I went "... why didn't they just <action>?" Like with the Joker. 

Cool. I'm looking forward to it. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Yo you clowns! Don't miss the giveaway!

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/507046-giveaway-2winter-giveaway/

57cae1436fc601f21e75ec0ef3bd627dff8075dd

this image is creepy af 

and in other news ive returned from many finals  

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

snip

least now i know how Ronald McDonald looks in anime... GG now ive seen it all

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

uUPOOuG.png

5.1 surround boys 3d sound ! in one ear!

This reminds me: still looking for throat microphones that work with computers and phones, not just radio phones.

Just as I thought the line "You clowns" couldn't get any better...

I'm guessing this was a given, though...

flandre-mc-donald-o.gif

That isn't creepy at all...

This is creepy.

488ddf5319772ae39d71b426ff92016dc612880d

That's not even creepy... Not for a Koishi, at least.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Clownpiece takes up that role now.

eef6f5109a120ee94b2432fca3c431a199dff7b0

Still wondering just what was in ZUN's mind for naming a character that; Clownpiece. Probably one of the few, if not the sole character whose name is in English. Guessing it's difficult to make unique characters when there's over a hundred of them.

post-23506-0-39252600-1450334731.png

Also: ZUN's art is a little out of place; her hand is shown to have 5 fingers, yet it lacks a thumb.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Damn you guys clowns. This last page is spooky af, but I doubt anyone has coulrophobia.  :lol:

Clowns are supposed to be friendly creatures, right?

vwVi9kr.jpg

@MyInnerFred How do you find Superlux headphones compared to Sennheiser of the same type for example? I haven't used any expensive headphones, but I love my 30€ Superlux HD-681 Evo. :D

Also, there's a mod for Bioshock 1 that fixes the physics. If anyone wants to try it - https://github.com/TurtleHx/Bioshock-Physics-Unlocker

I can finally replay the game. 

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

coo

axNrmOM_700b.jpg

Justice League: Gods and Monsters was a great movie. I enjoyed that one thoroughly as well. 

Time to watch Justice League: Gods and Monsters Chronicles. It's a Web Series. Only three episodes tho. :( That's sad.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

@MyInnerFred How do you find Superlux headphones compared to Sennheiser of the same type for example? I haven't used any expensive headphones, but I love my 30€ Superlux HD-681 Evo. :D

Sennheiser of the same type? In terms of what? 

The Superlux HD668B I own compared to the HD598 I also have is like comparing $5 to $10 lol. The Superlux sounds brilliant for the price range it's in, though the headphone isn't very comfortable and the plastic cheap construction is easy to notice. The Sennheiser HD598 has a better soundstage and delivers clearer sound, it feels more alive. 

The HD598 is a the clear victor, it's got a higher freq range and produces overall better sound across the board, the HD668B sounds good but the biggest problem is it's uncomfortable to me.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

8661c3f3a327ab3592e43e1034a4ccf5.png

HAHHAH silly little girl thinks her monster is better then Sabre HAHAHHHHA. no shes the fucking protagonist. shes getting more screentime, know your place ya fiend.

im finally getting into fate stay night

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

quick guys, give me some really shit anime that are worth watching for background noise

bout to go to work, so I need something of little value but worth watching to say I did

iP8SQ3T.jpg?1

AWW SNAP WE MAKIN PROGRESS I THINK

ZZUMQ8J.png

>arrival date Jan 1st 1900.

What's that doujin a ripoff of or is it original material?

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

Oh... oh my goodness. 

That Superman Chronicles episode. ... The ending. the feels. It was written fairly well. Just. Ugh. 

:(

† Christian Member †

Sennheiser of the same type? In terms of what? 

The Superlux HD668B I own compared to the HD598 I also have is like comparing $5 to $10 lol. The Superlux sounds brilliant for the price range it's in, though the headphone isn't very comfortable and the plastic cheap construction is easy to notice. The Sennheiser HD598 has a better soundstage and delivers clearer sound, it feels more alive. 

The HD598 is a the clear victor, it's got a higher freq range and produces overall better sound across the board, the HD668B sounds good but the biggest problem is it's uncomfortable to me.

I forgot to mention - over-ear and open design. I was stupid enough to buy Razer headphones a while ago for double the price and they broke within 2 years. I was amazed by how good the cheap Superlux headphones sound compared to the Razer shit. They are not really comfortable for prolonged periods of use, because the leatherette cushions aren't soft at all, but at least the HD681 Evo looks more appealing than the HD668B. I asked you, because I saw some people comparing the Superlux headphones to the much more expensive ATH-50x. I'm using my headphones on the onboard audio and if I ever decide to spend extra for a more quality pair I guess I'll need to get a separate DAC or something like that. I'm not really an audiophile, but I listen to music fairly regularly. The Sennheiser HD598 looks really comfy, but they seem kinda overpriced here (200€). :D

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

...image with Ronald and the Joker...

Not gonna lie. I love that image.

HAHHAH silly little girl thinks her monster is better then Sabre HAHAHHHHA. no shes the fucking protagonist. shes getting more screentime, know your place ya fiend.

im finally getting into fate stay night

Oh boy. I hope you're watching the Bluray version.

Not gonna lie. I love that image.

Oh, so do I. I love it when things work on multiple levels. i.e. McD's is rich, needs money to bail out Joker. Not just the "they are both clowns" but that too. 

So... Mark Hamill is willing to voice the Joker again, but only if it's for an animated version of an adaptation of The Killing Joke. 

The panel at Justice League: Gods and Monsters announced that the adaption was being worked on and would release 2016. 

... I am so excite. :DDDD

Time to watch Batman vs. Robin. I'm basically just doing down DC Universe Animated Original Movies list atm and watching things I've missed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DC_Universe_Animated_Original_Movies

3g8p.gif

† Christian Member †

No. The first one is worse.

Coulrophobic?

I like creepy clowns and creepy carnivals. Fun to poke fun at my little sister's couldrophobia every time we go to McDonald's (maybe once or twice per year). Even she jokes about it.

Damn you guys clowns. This last page is spooky af, but I doubt anyone has coulrophobia.  :lol:

Clowns are supposed to be friendly creatures, right?

vwVi9kr.jpg

For some reason despite clowns being intended to be funny, some people find them creepy.

Why not both?

http://i.imgur.com/yH96lsJ.webm

Also, god damnit. After posting that "Ronald McDonald insanity" video, I have had "U.N. Owen was her?" stuck in my head to this moment (and it still is playing in my head).

Also, god damnit. After posting that "Ronald McDonald insanity" video, I have had "U.N. Owen was her?" stuck in my head to this moment (and it still is playing in my head).

Damn it, Coke, 4am and I'm listening to Smooth McGroove's mix of that (among others).

My roommate is going to wake up and bitch me out at this rate :S

Time to watch Batman vs. Robin. I'm basically just doing down DC Universe Animated Original Movies list atm and watching things I've missed.

Just do NOT forget to (re)watch the original Batman: TAS before you do. It really does make you appreciate not only how far we're come in terms of animation, but how little we've progressed in terms of storytelling.

Kill la Kill saved anime better.

I wouldn't say it saved anime. I do see it as an ode to the hardcore Otaku though.

I thought kill la kill only saved fanservice...

That fan service was there to fit it's roll in the overall anime, not for fanservice itself.

People are often very narrow minded .

Oh how you couldn't believe...

I wouldn't say it saved anime. I do see it as an ode to the hardcore Otaku though.

I see the whole "saved anime" thing is a joke.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

People change over time.

Nah I don't change at all... Wait no never mind even @Charger has had a major impact in my life.... I think, maybe?

I'm not gonna lie I watched up to ep11 and I'm enjoying the show. I guess I'm easily entertained, and have shit taste.

I laughed out loud reading that.

Oh war changes alright, technologically!

Which is why all the stuff in the art of war applies to modern combat right? [emoji14]

i have no idea what you've seen, so I'll quite literally randomly suggest things

kyousougigga, mushshishi, utena, rainbow, cromartie (non marathon), book of circus, witchcraft works

Yurikuma for wtf tier title

this is what Plex auto-matched Rainbow to.. lol

oaE2oG7.jpg?1

You always have good suggestions, maybe it's because they are things I would suggest...
Seems like the club it starting to slowly shift over to stuff I've suggested who knows how long ago at this point

(whooo!)

Thanks for the suggestions. I have watched the first ep of Last Exile, looks pretty good.

First or second series?

I like how you call incest "vanilla". You're on your way down the slippery slope!

You just ignore that bit.