Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JLCitadel

Anime Club - Heaven Society

Im way to fucking generous with my ratings.

2009c230c8e2fbe0d0c457556e8728ec.gif

Is this MAL? Because if this is MAL your already a miracle, you rate some series 4 or 5....

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^
Open Giveaways: None at the moment!
Closed Giveaways: [Giveaway #1]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #1]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway

Grats! List specs?

i7 5820k

32GB 4x8gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2800

Asrock x99x Killer

Corsair H110i GTX

Corsair RM1000x PSU

Windows 10

250GB Samsung 850 EVO

4tb WD Black

2x 1TB Toshiba HHD that im stealing from my old pc

Soon to have a 980ti but at the moment its a old R9 290 4GB

Still have quite a ways to go though. Sleeve the psu cables maybe paint a design on the case, Overclock it lol, and a few other things

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

i7 5820k

32GB 4x8gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2800

Asrock x99x Killer

Corsair H110i GTX

Corsair RM1000x PSU

Windows 10

250GB Samsung 850 EVO

4tb WD Black

2x 1TB Toshiba HHD that im stealing from my old pc

Soon to have a 980ti but at the moment its a old R9 290 4GB

Still have quite a ways to go though. Sleeve the psu cables maybe paint a design on the case, Overclock it lol, and a few other things

I'm getting there. 

Some parts came in today, but I doubt my build will be complete till January next year.

dbyP33w.jpg

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^
Closed Giveaways: [Giveaway #1]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #1]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway

This is not anime but this made my day :)

vnwtns8vgj2z9cdwwxp2.png

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

I'm getting there. 

Some parts came in today, but I doubt my build will be complete till January next year.

Same here. I'm pretty much tapped out of cash atm and probably want be able to completely finish untilnext year as well. probably feb to be honest. x99 adds up extremely fast. i have 1200 in mine so far and no gpu or hard drives yet. The ones im using are the ones i stole from my other pc. What cpu you going for?

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

This is not anime but this made my day :)

Tis I, Haku the shape shifting master!!! lol nostalgia affect 

T.T

gonna assume you're not using this PC with your marshmellow and plastic hand rest and a television

that's just the test bench, right?

that's just the test bench.

lol yes, its my living room and a random keyboard i found lying around to navigate the bios.

my setup is a g710+ keyboard, G502 mouse, and a 1440p monitor, soon to be a triple monitor set up once i finish

Tis I, Haku the shape shifting master!!! lol nostalgia affect 

that show scared me back then, more than any horror movie.

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

@RedSphyxis u late bro
@Vitalius no it didn't officially end, it was supposed to end as a comic, but I guess they greenlit an animation to finish it since everyone fucking loved it and the derps in charge of the network cut it.

This show was so much goddamn fun. It's a nice animation style, and scenes they manage to do scenes with little happening on it very well. Very good sound effects in here, borderline ASMR (in the minutes before this clip, webm was too large had to crop)

Shits amazing. The insult at the end is 10/10 rekt. Unmute it then start from the beginning. I love the Scotsman.
if you've never seen this show you're dead to me if you skip this webm
legitimately can't pick out what letters are used in some of the words

https://a.uguu.se/kvwlac.webm

[ginger intensifies]

Error: 410

@RedSphyxis u late bro

@Vitalius no it didn't officially end, it was supposed to end as a comic, but I guess they greenlit an animation to finish it since everyone fucking loved it and the derps in charge of the network cut it.

This show was so much goddamn fun. It's a nice animation style, and scenes they manage to do scenes with little happening on it very well. Very good sound effects in here, borderline ASMR (in the minutes before this clip, webm was too large had to crop)

Shits amazing. The insult at the end is 10/10 rekt. Unmute it then start from the beginning. I love the Scotsman.

if you've never seen this show you're dead to me if you skip this webm

legitimately can't pick out what letters are used in some of the words

https://a.uguu.se/kvwlac.webm

[ginger intensifies]

one of the best characters out there. b"d

Me and @Laputacake were playing worms i renamed all my worms xD

2dad76d50cc7056bbcc73da65eecb88e.jpg

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

loling

Voynich reasonably entertaining

good suggestion @Jacona

Dowman Sayman is a very kooky mangaka. 

[ginger intensifies]

>"I'm gon'na make ya' head inta uh floor sif-"

... a floor sif... a floor sif? ... WHAT? D:

>must watch moar.

They did a really good job with that show. Intentionally focusing on specific things and giving them tons of detail was great. Having sections slide in while an event is playing out to display multiple aspects of it (the bag pipe playing, the scotsman walking, Jack grimacing, etc.) is a good idea and I fail to see why anime never does stuff like that. 

I've seen one that does, but I forget it's name. It is something that should be used in animation more.

I didn't realize Christopher Lee died. 

tumblr_mhba6yBSOU1qbc2ylo1_500.gif

He was the voice for Ansem the Wise in Kingdom Hearts. 

Also, Big Hero 6 is confirmed for Kingdom Hearts 3.

Also, this guy's cover of Adele's Hello is pretty rad. He makes funny faces while singing but his production quality & voice are pretty good (imo). There's a rap in the middle of the video that's not part of Hello, but it's pretty well done too:

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Deserves it's own post:

http://addons.videolan.org/content/show.php/?content=149909

HNNNNNNNNNNNNG, Youtube Playlist add-on for VLC. YES. YES. YES! YES! :D

Where I found it at: http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/watch-entire-youtube-playlists-in-vlc-heres-how/

Now if only there were a way to do that at 4K & other resolutions beyond 720p. :<

23377333572_89886ea58b_o.png

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

A guy called me a crybaby for leaving a game for the sole fact that the other team was just camping in one spot.  That's not even competitive, but really showing off how bad the other team is.  xD

Bloodshed and the Fenris-Wolf:

| CPU:  Ryzen 9 3900x | CPU Cooler:  Dark Rock Pro 4 | Paste:  Kryonaut | Motherboard:  ASUS ROG x570 Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RAM:  G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 64 GB (4 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 | Boot Drive:  Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME | Storage Drives:  Crucial MX500 500 GB M.2-2280+Western Digital WD Blue 2 TB 2.5"+Toshiba N300 8 TB 3.5" 7200RPM+Toshiba X300 4 TB 3.5" | GPU:  ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2080 Ti AMP Extreme Core | Case:  Cooler Master MasterBox MB511 RGB | PSU:  EVGA SuperNOVA G2 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply w/CableMod E-Series Cable Kit (Black/Red) | Case Fans:  2 Corsair SP140 49.49 CFM 140 mm Fans | Displays:  BenQ PD2700U 27.0" 3840x2160 60 Hz+Asus TUF Gaming VG27AQ 27.0" 2560x1440 165 Hz+MSI Optix MAG322CR 31.5" 1920x1080 180 Hz | Mouse:  Corsair M65 RGB ELITE | Keyboard:  Ducky Shine 7 Blackout - MK Exclusive First Release - RGB LED Double Shot PBT Mechanical Keyboard with Silent Red Switches | Mousepad:  Gaya Entertainment Oversized Gaming Mousepad Doom | Audio:  AKG K712 PRO Headphones+Audio-Technica ATR2500-USB Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone+Kingston HyperX Cloud II 7.1 Channel Headset+iBasso IT01 Dynamic Driver Audiophile In-Ear Monitors/Earbuds (Black)+Pair of Mackie MR624s(came with stands+isolation pads) | OS:  Windows 10 Pro |

Bifröst(ROG Zephyrus M GU502):

| CPU:  i7-9750h | RAM:  32GB Dual Channel 2666mhz CL 19(Stock+Samsung 16GB DDR4 PC4-21300, 2666MHZ, 260 PIN SODIMM, 1.2V, CL 19 ) | Storage:  1TB SSD with Optane | GPU:  Nvidia RTX 2060 | Display:  144hz 3ms | Mouse:  Corsair M65 Pro |

*facepalm*. Trion at its best.

If you'll need any help PM here or add me on steam ;)

Looks like we'll be getting more of Steins;Gate. Prequel ?

AWWW HELL YEA

hyped for both ^^

Nope, it's an adaption of Steins;Gate Zero which takes place in an alternative timeline.

Plot for Steins;Gate 0, spoilers for Steins;Gate.

Spoiler
Zero takes place starting in November 2010 in the Beta Attractor Field outside of the Steins Gate. It depicts the Rintarou Okabe who had given up on saving Kurisu Makise after his first horrific failed attempt

Thanks for explaining, still hyped tho :P

Pretty sure thats conor maynard, he has released top 10 real songs in the uk at least.

Yup it is, he has some good songs altho his covers are way better than his originals

Deleted code is debugged code.

Holyshit Zankyou no terror is really good and short. Short and sweet anime is the best anime to watch during finals study week lol.

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

*facepalm*. Trion at its best.

If you'll need any help PM here or add me on steam ;)

Looks like we'll be getting more of Steins;Gate. Prequel ?

holyshit is this real??!! that will be sooooo good!!!

Well they have only one movie like a ova right. Hope i didnt miss anything from steins gate.

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

Really just considering getting a custom built pc, just can't be bothered with all the time and want to be able to play with it and not have to build it on christmas. UGHHHH

Umm build your own PC it's stupid simple ask @Charger the building is the easy part. Having me tell you how to do it is that hard part. [emoji14]

Quick question... ok so on the h440 theres a fan hub. The circled red 1 is a pwm cable and the book says plug it into the cpu_fan on the mobo. But then theres the blue molex cable that is a power cable. Do i plug both in or just the molex. And i have a wire foing to my cpu_fan header on the movo already from the h110i gtx the instructions are utter crap

attachicon.gif20151202_161720-1.jpg

The molex is powering the hub just gets PWM from the motherboard and reports speed since PWM fast run straight 12v.