Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JLCitadel

Anime Club - Heaven Society

Bloodshed and the Fenris-Wolf:

| CPU:  Ryzen 9 3900x | CPU Cooler:  Dark Rock Pro 4 | Paste:  Kryonaut | Motherboard:  ASUS ROG x570 Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RAM:  G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 64 GB (4 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 | Boot Drive:  Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME | Storage Drives:  Crucial MX500 500 GB M.2-2280+Western Digital WD Blue 2 TB 2.5"+Toshiba N300 8 TB 3.5" 7200RPM+Toshiba X300 4 TB 3.5" | GPU:  ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2080 Ti AMP Extreme Core | Case:  Cooler Master MasterBox MB511 RGB | PSU:  EVGA SuperNOVA G2 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply w/CableMod E-Series Cable Kit (Black/Red) | Case Fans:  2 Corsair SP140 49.49 CFM 140 mm Fans | Displays:  BenQ PD2700U 27.0" 3840x2160 60 Hz+Asus TUF Gaming VG27AQ 27.0" 2560x1440 165 Hz+MSI Optix MAG322CR 31.5" 1920x1080 180 Hz | Mouse:  Corsair M65 RGB ELITE | Keyboard:  Ducky Shine 7 Blackout - MK Exclusive First Release - RGB LED Double Shot PBT Mechanical Keyboard with Silent Red Switches | Mousepad:  Gaya Entertainment Oversized Gaming Mousepad Doom | Audio:  AKG K712 PRO Headphones+Audio-Technica ATR2500-USB Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone+Kingston HyperX Cloud II 7.1 Channel Headset+iBasso IT01 Dynamic Driver Audiophile In-Ear Monitors/Earbuds (Black)+Pair of Mackie MR624s(came with stands+isolation pads) | OS:  Windows 10 Pro |

Bifröst(ROG Zephyrus M GU502):

| CPU:  i7-9750h | RAM:  32GB Dual Channel 2666mhz CL 19(Stock+Samsung 16GB DDR4 PC4-21300, 2666MHZ, 260 PIN SODIMM, 1.2V, CL 19 ) | Storage:  1TB SSD with Optane | GPU:  Nvidia RTX 2060 | Display:  144hz 3ms | Mouse:  Corsair M65 Pro |

I was thinking about doing that for my cheap watch the other day lolalso wait isn't that a paintball site where the guy has a turret lathe? now to go check that site to see if it is the site im thinking it is lol@wolfgang it is the site I was thinking it was. I didnt even realize that comic was paintball related I just remembered that url lol

Its one of the few things I keep up to date on. I want to send in one of my paintball guns to him and have him turn it into one of his creations.
I should be at 5 millon by the end of the week. Almost past the 400th place mark for the ltt team.

Blarg

jesus fuck

this manga is running off with my libido for the next week like he does with the girl

(unrelated pages)

I'm so confused right now. 

noice valdy.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

different chapters, different people

first pair get shot dead before escaping, 2nd girl kills herself.

Oh, well thanks, now I have 0 reason to read it. 

... you could've just said it got uber depressing if you kept reading and it was worth it. :|

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Christmas time...

post-259091-0-64665800-1449082429_thumb.

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Well shit now my phone is randomly shutting down...

Christmas time...

attachicon.gif20151202_134335.jpg

Dam you ordered parts after I placed my orders and you received your parts before me...

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^
Open Giveaways: None at the moment!
Closed Giveaways: [Giveaway #1]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #1]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway

I'm currently rewatching K-On!.

Good man.

Quite a busy day here. What animes are you guys watching now?

I'm forcing myself to watch Shokugeki no Souma. I JUST WANNA WATCH K-On!!

I also am watching One Punch Man (only 3 episodes left :( ) and tomorrow I'm gonna start watching Kaiji

Spoiler

Main PC || CPU - Xeon E3 1231 V3 || Motherboard - MSI Z97 PC Mate || CPU Cooler - Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO || RAM - 1x8GB HyperX Fury Blue || Graphics card - MSI TwinFrozr V GTX 970 || Storage - 1x BX100 250GB, 1x 1TB WD Blue || PSU - EVGA G2 750W || Case - Corsair 200R

TV PC || CPU - Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz 1.2V || Motherboard - MSI H81M-P33 || CPU Cooler - Stock || RAM - 2x4GB random Samsung RAM || Graphics card - Intel HD Graphics (will be R9 390 in a few weeks) || Storage - 1x SanDisk SSD Plus 120GB, 1x Samsung 1.5TB HDD || PSU - Corsair CX600M || Case - None (soon to be Cooler Master Elite 430)

Well shit now my phone is randomly shutting down...

Dam you ordered parts after I placed my orders and you received your parts before me...

Haha. Im surprised as well. I choose the eggsaver 4-7 day and got them in 3 days. Cant complain with that. Still waiting on my version of windows 10 to come in though

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

AWWW HELL YEA

745%20-%20autoplay_gif%20daniel_bryan%20

So, I forget, did Jack's story have any kind of proper ending in the original? Or naw? Just a yes or no. If you spoil me, I will burn you on a pike. (directed at whoever answers)

May marathon the original (sooo worth it) to prepare.

† Christian Member †

AWWW HELL YEA

-Snip-

Wow, I might actually watch TV for the first time in years.

And this is why the USPS is superior to UPS in every way.

Ordered a PS4 a day before an ssd. UPS is delivering the ps4 and the USPS is delivering the ssd. The ssd wasn't supposed to get here until Friday but it just got delivered. Yesterday, I received a notification telling to contact Amazon (the day the PS4 was supposed to arrive) because UPS couldn't deliver my package and are holding it because of adverse weather conditions. Conditions that don't exist. And it's in the wrong city.

And why is the USPS bleeding money but UPS can stay afloat?

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

745%20-%20autoplay_gif%20daniel_bryan%20

So, I forget, did Jack's story have any kind of proper ending in the original? Or naw? Just a yes or no. If you spoil me, I will burn you on a pike. (directed at whoever answers)

May marathon the original (sooo worth it) to prepare.

I couldnt tell you. I remember the show but dont really remember anything that happened in the show lol

I couldnt tell you. I remember the show but dont really remember anything that happened in the show lol

I remember a lot of cool things from the show. 

Jack climbs Mt. Everest or something like it.

Jack fights elite warrior oriental-style robots who have hard enough armor that he can't directly cut them. He finds clever way to beat them.

Jack learns/hears ghetto future slang from alien-citizens immediately after arriving in the future.

Pretty much everything involving the Scotsman with the gat for a leg. Particularly finding his wife. The accents were 10/10.

Jack training with each type of people before fighting Aku. The transitions in showing his training alongside his trials to fight Aku again were really well done. They used silence really well in the show.

The water planet people coming to request water from Aku.

I haven't seen Samurai Jack in years. I just remember and know it's a top tier show (imho).

† Christian Member †

I vaguely remember watching it when i was younger but I don't remember much about it.

Maybe its on netflix or something. Can someone tell me if it is on American netflix before I start messing around with vpns again.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

Really just considering getting a custom built pc, just can't be bothered with all the time and want to be able to play with it and not have to build it on christmas. UGHHHH

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And no hard drives  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•  

@Pandalf If it's open beta why it requires a key?

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

I vaguely remember watching it when i was younger but I don't remember much about it.

Maybe its on netflix or something. Can someone tell me if it is on American netflix before I start messing around with vpns again.

https://www.justwatch.com/us/search?q=Samurai%20Jack&providers=nfx

This is a magnificent website.

† Christian Member †