Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Oh well... Those shows were targeted towards children, although some did try to make it watchable by adults as well.

it's not like adults couldn't enjoy them, it's just not the target audience most of the time. Though I'm sure some are watchable by all ages, like Happy Tree Friends. :lol:

a lot of us watch anime that is targeted at a younger audience as it is.

Wat? It's weak right where they rammed, all they had to do was fire right before Impact.

No AP rounds?? And lol if it's weak on the top why didn't the top tank shoot? Nope I'll just turret block.

:I

1) the part they rammed is the front. Cant get through the armor.

2) aimed gun down when rammed.

3) top tank cant aim gun down enough to go through the top.

4) tank on top keps the turret turned to reveal the weak top armor of the hull that would be under the turret.

5) third tank has to go up hill and aim down to get a steep enough angle to be able to punch through the top armor.

Flaws

1) hetzer would never be able to get under the mouse in the first place.

2) if the hetzer was able to get under the the mouse would just back up and be back to square 1.

3)tank on top would not have been able to get up without a ramp behind the hetzer.

4) where they shot would not have done anything significant. Maybe hit the transmission or driveline if they were lucky but those are at the bottom of the tank.

5) its anime. Logic does not apply anything and any aguments to explain anything are not valid.

apfsds_my_ass_by_shinigami195-d39d25t.jp

Blarg

@Vitalius

Sorry I also had to sleep.

First off you should be able to boot a live CD or thumb drive in EFI mode. Just disable legacy support in your motherboards bios. I think this might be the main issue. In the advanced setting it should be under the Boot options panel.

I'm not sure if debian is different but in arch you just mount at two points /boot/efi (for you /dev/sda4) and your root partition (/dev/sda1). After you change root in you should have full access to the system. I know this because I've broke my arch install a few times and had to fix it. I'm not sure why the live cd would be interfering with another /boot/efi/.

Strangely enough on my arch install it goes /boot/efi/Boot/BOOTx64.EFI and then the systemd at /boot/efi/systemd/systemd-bootx64.efi. But I'm not sure if Debian uses systemd. I think that my boot folder is probably structured like that because I probably put a capital letter in the Boot mountpoint when I was first bootstrapping the system. So folder structure shouldn't matter.

Again though I'm not sure how much more help I can be because as I said I don't even have grub installed.

I just hope you can get it fixed.

It's k.

Yeah, I figured that out while reading the Arch Wiki on UEFI.

That did it. I also had to mount /dev, /dev/pts, /proc, /sys, and /run while in rescue mode for the system to all be there.

Mine goes /boot/EFI/Boot/bootx64.efi myself. Weirdness indeed. Then there's /boot/EFI/grub/grubx64.efi.

I'm basically going to install Windows on both my drives (as I've decided having dual boot at work would be nice too). Then install Debian over them. Then just restore the backups to the data partitions only.

I have a hope that this will work. We will see.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Oh well... Those shows were targeted towards children, although some did try to make it watchable by adults as well.

it's not like adults couldn't enjoy them, it's just not the target audience most of the time. Though I'm sure some are watchable by all ages, like Happy Tree Friends. :lol:

They do this with many shows now. You notice this with some of Disney and CN writers.

Things like regular show, adventure time, gravity falls, avatar/korra have a massive range of age appeal

which is weird really, typically this is preferred when the parents are "forced" to watch it with their kids (like Disney movies) but that's not really the case these days, I don't think.

most anime don't bother with that and assumes everyone is like fucking 15

Error: 410

My little bony comes to mind.

I read it as "My Little Brony"... wtf?

a lot of us watch anime that is targeted at a younger audience as it is.

*looks inside a very deeply buried hidden folder*

yes... yes we do...

15e0bad5f11251db892c772605138842.png

Miku has really let go.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

What??! I doubt that this game could succeed as F2P title, and it's B2P? Good luck Nexon, good luck. 
NjiVZOZ.png

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

So I'm at the point where I have both Debian 8.2 & Windows 10 installed on both drives successfully (can boot to either).

My server still has 1.2TB of storage, so first I'll make images of both drives (just in case I fsck up or this just doesn't work).

I updated both Debian installs to 4.2 kernel over 3.16. I did that on my home machine because I know the image I have of my prior install of Debian 8.2 was updated to that, so I know it will need it if I do image it over. I did the other one just because (newer kernel = more updated or wtv).

I believe 3.16 didn't use systemd, but 4.2 does.

I hope this doesn't explode into a big mess of installs. Oh well. That's what Live CD's and images are for.

I just went to voat.co on this PC and this message popped up at the top of the page:

Hi, it looks like you're new. Welcome to Voat!

Voat is a censorship-free community platform where content is submitted, organized, moderated and voted on (ranked) by the users.

Users can earn a percentage of our ad-revenue share for the content they submit.

o shit

I can make money for creating content? Looks like voat isn't in the 20th century anymore. Reddit still is, AFAIK, tho.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

@Vitalius I've been to voat a couple of times, didn't set up a account but the community seemed level headed.

It's community is basically the overflow of people who are tired of Reddit's corporate crap. So that makes sense.

@Opask

I'm trying to monitor dd's progress. I've seen ps, but it, according to users on askubuntu and stackexchange, slows down dd a bit and/or doesn't report 100% correctly.

I've seen I can print all running dd's progress with "pkill -USR1 -x dd", but I can't do that from another terminal since the dd isn't part of that bash session.

So how do you run a command while the terminal is doing dd without opening a different terminal? I guess I could pause the process, but then would the command work if dd is currently paused?

I'd test it, but I would like to let this finish first.

† Christian Member †

5) its anime. Logic does not apply anything and any aguments to explain anything are not valid.

Still fun to argue about.

What??! I doubt that this game could succeed as F2P title, and it's B2P? Good luck Nexon, good luck. 

Anything published by nexon is going to be a love-hate relationship. i know...i know...

i miss you Mabinogi you ugly piece of shit, you where my Ragnarok 2..

Speaking of Ragnarok 2...I STILL THINK THE FIRST VERSION WAS BETTER!!!!! or at least had potential to become something better than the version 2.

But its like they realized they gave them a tad to big budget and then scraped the whole thing and started over.

I read it as "My Little Brony"... wtf?

*looks inside a very deeply buried hidden folder*

yes... yes we do...

Kurdish magic bruv...

That folder has a shortcut on my desktop .

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

nsfw but im not putting in a spoiler because im extreme

e6f2a4942968f30824888ad16d231a31.png

Almost makes me want to finally finish the fate stay night VN, but sadly not yet

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

@Opask

I'm trying to monitor dd's progress. I've seen ps, but it, according to users on askubuntu and stackexchange, slows down dd a bit and/or doesn't report 100% correctly.

I've seen I can print all running dd's progress with "pkill -USR1 -x dd", but I can't do that from another terminal since the dd isn't part of that bash session.

So how do you run a command while the terminal is doing dd without opening a different terminal? I guess I could pause the process, but then would the command work if dd is currently paused?

I'd test it, but I would like to let this finish first.

Just add status=progress to your command.

On mobile so no code view but

dd if=/path/file of=/path/outputfile status=progress

Was uber useful when stress testing my 4tb. Still haven't decided on FS for that yet. Will probably just use ZFS.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

Almost makes me want to finally finish the fate stay night VN, but sadly not yet

don't worry. once HF is announced you'll probably gonna want to finish it 

don't worry. once HF is announced you'll probably gonna want to finish it

Haha probably if it ever gets announced

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Haha probably if it ever gets announced

yeah ufo probably got their asses full with tales of zestiria and another show (could be wrong here). probably won't be anything about HF until somewhere mid- to late-spring 2016. it's for the best actually

at least we got f/go to keep everyone occupied 

yeah ufo probably got their asses full with tales of zestiria and another show (could be wrong here). probably won't be anything about HF until somewhere mid- to late-spring 2016. it's for the best actually

at least we got f/go to keep everyone occupied 

holy shit... fate grand order is a thing lol where have i been

Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry is awesome!

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

love these types of videos...

They make all kinds of anime weapons from things like meteors to plasma cut steel. Its pretty cool imo

Just add status=progress to your command.

On mobile so no code view but

dd if=/path/file of=/path/outputfile status=progress

Was uber useful when stress testing my 4tb. Still haven't decided on FS for that yet. Will probably just use ZFS.

>tries status=progress

>invalid status flag

>googles issue

>only ArchLinux currently has 8.24 verison of coreutils, while Debian & others have 8.23. Status=progress was added in 8.24.

Great. Time to update that.

>searches for coreutils package in Debian Package repo

>version 8.23-4

So I can't unless I manually build the package and install it myself. Not worth it. I'll just patiently wait.

† Christian Member †