Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

No. It feels me with somber joy. The kind of thing you might imagine someone who is sitting there silently crying with a gentle smile on their face might feel. Like everything is ok. But again, it's more than that. Very few songs illicite this kind of response in me. 

The kind of joy a lifetime well-lived gives.

>1,000+ hours to beat Dark Anima in FFX with no Sphere Grid.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/197344-final-fantasy-x/52895255

>8,500+ hours getting to level 10,000 in Blitz Ball in FFX.

Some people....

Please square give me my ffx pc port.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Nightmares....(is that a tail?)

That is herself... or more precisely her ghost half (a.k.a. Myon)...

It's complicated...

Edit: and in that image, Myon is acting like a pillow of sorts...

That is herself... or more precisely her ghost half (a.k.a. Myon)...

It's complicated...

Edit: and in that image, Myon is acting like a pillow of sorts...

...or beard.

Most likely a "pillow"... Though how that would work, we may never know...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

So, a weird thing.

I installed Debian 8.2 on the 256GB SSD so that I'd have a EFI drive to use to chroot into the broken dual boot setup. 

The layout of /boot is different between the two installations. They used the same disk and I haven't done any special to the boot for the dual boot setup aside from the whole "installing windows over it" thing.

The 256GB SSD with the new Debian 8.2 install has a layout of /boot/efi/EFI/grubx64.efi .

The 128GB SSD with the dual boot broken setup has a layout of /boot/efi/grubx64.efi .

If I try "grub install /dev/sda4" while chrooted into the 128GB SSD, it says it can't find the EFI partition. Even though it is most certainly mounted where it ought to be. 

How very queer.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Random comment : Who has been watching the 7 deadly sins in Netflix ? :D .

I know some of y'all are watching it some sort of anime website for free but the quality on my side is awesome .

(⌐■_■) 

I know some of y'all are watching it some sort of anime website for free but the quality on my side is awesome .

its up there for being the worst anime ive ever watched.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

What quality are we talking about? I watched it in 720p, but I dropped the anime after a few episodes.  :lol:

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

So, @Opask

After diving into GRUB, I was able to reliably boot to my broken install. However, the issue that I was seeing is that /home is not accessible because the drive isn't being mounted. Why /bin/plymouth is not accessible is unknown to me though as /bin is accessible once I'm in the rescue mode.

All thanks to Arch Wiki. It's the best wiki. Not because of any reason other than **it has to be**. lol

I've given up on fixing that OS install because the /home is on the RAID 0 of four drives that are really one drive, which requires ZFS On Linux to import so I can mount, which I cannot use because i don't have access to the zfs or zpool command in rescue mode and don't have network capabilities to get it.

So, what I will do, is I will take my Debian install backup, image it to the larger drive, adjust it and prepare for adding Windows 10. Then I will install Windows 10 once I'm certain it won't annihilate everything.

Once I've done that, I will take the backup of my Windows 10 install and pass it on over. I doubt the Windows boot loader will care. It doesn't seem to care about anything but itself after all.

>4:37AM

I have work tomorrow and needed to do a lot of other stuff tonight. And I'm not even started with the image-backup stuff. Great. :|

Tomorr-, er, today will be miserable.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

nsfw but im not putting in a spoiler because im extreme

e6f2a4942968f30824888ad16d231a31.png

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

its up there for being the worst anime ive ever watched.

Eh , Its your taste , I like it however.

(⌐■_■) 

What quality are we talking about? I watched it in 720p, but I dropped the anime after a few episodes.  :lol:

1920x1080p in my personal 42 inch Tv hooked up to my PC.

Best part is that you can listen to the other dubbes of the anime ( one of many perks in netflix ) , Hell they offered me a german dub version of the intire series.

(⌐■_■) 

1920x1080p in my personal 42 inch Tv hooked up to my PC.

Best part is that you can listen to the other dubbes of the anime ( one of many perks in netflix ) , Hell they offered me a german dub version of the intire series.

I always watch subs because most dubs suck. There are very few good ones and I'm too used to watching with subs to watch dubs.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

I always watch subs because most dubs suck. There are very few good ones and I'm too used to watching with subs to watch dubs.

Like i said , This veries from personal taste.

you be you and i be me , Okep ? :D

(⌐■_■) 

12308794_717726081697013_903585425892701

topkek

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

@Vitalius

Sorry I also had to sleep.

First off you should be able to boot a live CD or thumb drive in EFI mode. Just disable legacy support in your motherboards bios. I think this might be the main issue. In the advanced setting it should be under the Boot options panel.

I'm not sure if debian is different but in arch you just mount at two points /boot/efi (for you /dev/sda4) and your root partition (/dev/sda1). After you change root in you should have full access to the system. I know this because I've broke my arch install a few times and had to fix it. I'm not sure why the live cd would be interfering with another /boot/efi/.

Strangely enough on my arch install it goes /boot/efi/Boot/BOOTx64.EFI and then the systemd at /boot/efi/systemd/systemd-bootx64.efi. But I'm not sure if Debian uses systemd. I think that my boot folder is probably structured like that because I probably put a capital letter in the Boot mountpoint when I was first bootstrapping the system. So folder structure shouldn't matter.

Again though I'm not sure how much more help I can be because as I said I don't even have grub installed.

I just hope you can get it fixed.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

All Quiet on the Lawson Front...

Best manga-ad for a convenience store that I've ever read...

img000006.jpg

It's her ghost half. Don't ask how being a half-human half-phantom works...

Danny phantom got weird...

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

nsfw but im not putting in a spoiler because im extreme

e6f2a4942968f30824888ad16d231a31.png

Why did you show that awful obscene symbol...

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

Danny phantom got weird...

I'm fairly confident there is some weirder Danny phantom fan art out there

Completely forgot that cartoon existed... much like nearly everything else I watched during childhood. I remember only some paid-channels airing them until at some point I saw FOX airing it as well, among other things. Can't remember if it was dubbed or if it had original voice acting, probably the latter (at least I wish that was the case).

Despite childhood not being an awfully long time ago, I can't remember much from it. As far as cartoons go, I only remember the schedules for most cartoons being really inconsistent, especially for anime. Also the dubs were bad, though at such young age, one just couldn't know any better, so it flied (and looking back, there are a few "so bad, it's good" gems, mostly just bad though).

It's not like television matters anymore, though... :P

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

All thanks to Arch Wiki. It's the best wiki.

If the Arch and Gentoo wiki didn't exist, I suspect the Linux world would suffer greatly.

Just make sure you're not missing out. Sometimes it's actually worth watching a dub instead of the sub (or in rare cases, even watching both).

I went and downloaded all of the danny phantom episodes a couple months back, I sorta wanted to watch it again since its been so long. I used to love that show. I'm guessing I wont love it anymore, but it shouldn't be bad... right?

Old shit no one cares about but me.

I went and downloaded all of the danny phantom episodes a couple months back, I sorta wanted to watch it again since its been so long. I used to love that show. I'm guessing I wont love it anymore, but it shouldn't be bad... right?

They aren't that good but they aren't bad either so I say "worth it".

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Oh well... Those shows were targeted towards children, although some did try to make it watchable by adults as well.

it's not like adults couldn't enjoy them, it's just not the target audience most of the time. Though I'm sure some are watchable by all ages, like Happy Tree Friends. :lol:

Oh well... Those shows were targeted towards children, although some did try to make it watchable by adults as well.

it's not like adults couldn't enjoy them, it's just not the target audience most of the time. Though I'm sure some are watchable by all ages, like Happy Tree Friends. :lol:

My little bony comes to mind.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650