Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JLCitadel

Anime Club - Heaven Society

wouldn't it have been easier to just use a dac or digital out?

not really any neat ways that won't require to be mortgaged to handle what you're doing I guess

The thing is that I would not have any problem if I opted for standard 5.1 of the shelf, especially using the optical port from the mobo.

But! I wanted earth shattering power when watching movies and animes. Well, now it`s at least enough to make windows breaking. And for the money spent on the equipment till now there is nothing in the shops that come close to quality and watt to watt.

you can certainly make it better looking for very little money by adding some speaker cloth and trim to make them all look like they belong together for the speakers anyways. I assume the rack mount stuff is probably good as well.

The speakers are usually behind curtains from the top to bottom, that`s why I found using additional money for the looks unnecessary. :)

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

I'll suggest the Dell P2214H. It's a pretty good budget IPS panel. :P

ok thanks, also there are 2 of the lenovos that i could get would you still recomend the dell over 2 of the lenovos(their $50 each)

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

ok thanks, also there are 2 of the lenovos that i could get would you still recomend the dell over 2 of the lenovos(their $50 each)

What are the exact models? If they are crappy TN panels, I'd suggest avoiding them.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

What are the exact models? If they are crappy TN panels, I'd suggest avoiding them.

the lenovos are ls2223

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

the lenovos are ls2223

The Dell is buy far the superior monitor. However, if you are looking for a cheap dual monitor setup, those lenovos might be all right.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

The speakers are usually behind curtains from the top to bottom, that`s why I found using additional money for the looks unnecessary. :)

Curtains gives me some strange looking stuff in google, in my language is перде. And I`m talking about this

f6H9O69.jpg

There is no obstruction of the sound whatsoever, only when the bass hits low, like 35Hz and lower you can see the curtain jumping near 1 foot ahead, haha. (`cos of the escaping air from the vents)

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

The Dell is buy far the superior monitor. However, if you are looking for a cheap dual monitor setup, those lenovos might be all right.

it doesn't matter if its dual or single just trying to get the best for the price so i will go with the dell than, so that means my craigslist part list should be complete 

My possible system |
Cpu: Intel core i7 960 |  $50
Motherboard:  Intel dx58so2 |  $25
Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16GB |  $50
SSD: Intel 520 series 180GB |  $50
HDD: 2 2TB Hitachi Enterprise |  $70($35 each)
GPU: Radeon r9 280x |  $90
PSU: Corsair TX 650watt |  $60
Case: Fractal Design Define r4 |  $50
Keyboard: Microsoft Sidewinder X4 |  $20
Monitor: Dell P2214H |  $100

Total |  $567
___________________________________________________________________________________________

Spoiler

God Damn it i want it sooo badly.

Its really fun, but its a multiplayer only game and heavily centered around being competitive 

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Ryzen Hero: |Dead|
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

12274748_996718840391907_217754601400418

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Ryzen Hero: |Dead|
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

12274748_996718840391907_217754601400418

2 questions

1. is that world full of only females?

2. (if question 1 is a yes then ignore this question) does the creator know that bismark is a male

Spoiler

oh ya google is doing a good job of taking over the internet by offering free services that every one wants and by that I mean in exchange for all your information for advertisement purposes

I guess I'd call them "free" services, given how much people are actually giving up. But then if they don't care, I don't. I just want Google to not be evil, and not merely "do what's right" (for their interests).

I guess I'd call them "free" services, given how much people are actually giving up. But then if they don't care, I don't. I just want Google to not be evil, and not merely "do what's right" (for their interests).

evil works better for their wallet so evil is what they will be

@JuztBe @helping

I have seen the entire original animated series Evangelion. Haven't seen the movies at all. I recognize the long lasting "congratulations" montague from the end of Eva.

I have a question for everyone who is wishing me a happy birthday. :DDD What are you going to do on my birthday?

New meme eh? I can dig it.

Happy birthday @Vitalius! :DDD

tumblr_mhla48bLPk1qd10fto5_400.jpg

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Quite a busy day here. What animes are you guys watching now?

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^
Open Giveaways: None at the moment!
Closed Giveaways: [Giveaway #1]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #1]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway

well i just finished Kimi no Iru Machi, haven't decided what to watch next

Spoiler

I'm currently rewatching K-On!.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Let see, all of them? :lol:

Some of the stuff I`ve dl-ed for the past few days

Untitled.jpg

oh ya google is doing a good job of taking over the internet by offering free services that every one wants and by that I mean in exchange for all your information for advertisement purposes

good call nothing really worth responding to on the rest of the forum anyways.

It's an everyday battle and Google is a fucking savage

Look at this shit, how do I fight off this much convenience

image.png

Was making a notification and typed in tire kingdom and boom

Goole Now will probably push the shortest route there, the time to get there, the weather over there, and then bombard me with other stuff while I sit there because they know I'm probably not doing anything. (It's disabled atm tho)

it's like i'm metaphorically walking around with google's pinkie in my anus and they're all "hey you should probably increase your fiber intake, have these supplements" and the feeling is more or less good to know, thank you, but please stop doing that

meanwhile my desktop

Untitled1.png

Error: 410

I was just reading some manga. In fact...

Natsume Yuujinchou manga (ch78-79). good.

These were nice chapters, but I was hoping for more plot progression or something special. Chapter 78 hinted at being something more than it was, and 79 was pretty redundant as far as the stories in this manga go. Still, they were solid little stories that continued on with the themes of the manga, and those are always welcome. The new scanlators for Natsume seem to be losing a bit of the subtlety and characterization compared to Transendance, but at least they're not noticably awful. They'll do.

Tomo-chan's a Girl! manga (ch214-216). decent.

Carol has another friend/a boyfriend? Color me surprised. Or will this be yet another tease?

Actually, I'm... manga (ch98-102). good.

There was some rather adorable relationship progress in the middle of this run of chapters, and the rest was pretty good as far as comedy slice of life goes. Seeing some of the facial expressions in chapter 101 made the whole run worth it for me, so it was really just a bonus that it was also solid stuff for this manga. It's rare to see an over-the-top comedy manga pull this kind of stuff off without it being a Gordian Knot of relationship problems or just falling back on the old "will they, won't they" stuff over and over and over again. Hope this trend continues.

It's an everyday battle and Google is a fucking savage

it's like i'm metaphorically walking around with google's pinkie in my anus and they're all "hey you should probably increase your fiber intake, have these supplements" and the feeling is more or less good to know, thank you, but please stop doing that

Well, I don't want their pinkie any further up mine. I've blocked their trackers as much as possible and have never really used their services all that much, beyond their search services (and even then I limit my usage and use privacy modes now). I've always wished that I could just pay them for a subscription to their services so I could skip that whole "we know everything about you" thing, but at this point if they offered something like that it would feel like extortion.

Darker than Black, young black jack and monster musume (horrible anime but forced to watch it, wouldn't recommend at all )

Happy birthday vit.

Edited by cesrai

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Lol, I`m slow. Happy birthday from me, Vitalius.

LrC4hu9.gif

:ph34r: