Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Anyone know how long I should let a primer dry on a metal object before applying the plasti dip paint?

At work we would just let it flash off (so it wasn't shiny anymore) and then give it about 30mins before sanding it smooth. If you aren't going to bother sanding you can probably do the same but just paint it afterwards. Usually the can of primer will indicate how long you should leave it for though so I would read that first.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

watching 

SHINSEKAI YORI 

until episode 8. confusing as shit for the first 7 episode but i still kept watching it. and episode 8 suddenly gay and lesbian everywhere holyshit time to find for another anime. Any suggestion guys? action with beautiful animation thx!

the gay stuff doesn't last for long. As long as its not for pandering to fetishes I'm fine with it. You should stick with it because that show is great.

Now if it was there purely for fan service or something, I would drop it too. Not only because god hates them fagets, but because gay ain't my thing.

In the age of SJWs and shit, I must make a disclaimer that part of that is a joke. get over it.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

I got into the habit of opening things in a new tab, especially music, with the knowledge i could continue - say, reading the thread. Now I have to manually click on that tab and return to the one I was looking at the first place. Fix one thing, ruin another.

Here's how you stop that:

1. Past this into your browser, chrome://flags/#disable-gesture-requirement-for-media-playback
  2. Click Enable.
  3. Restart Chrome.

RichaadEB's cover is pretty kick-ass as well.

Orly, will listen soon.

This music.... it completes me. 

No, like, my eyes are all teary now. It's hard to explain. But it reminds me of Final Fantasy X's menu music. Or one of the FFs menu music (not main menu, but in game menu).

It's not nostalgia. It goes beyond that.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

At work we would just let it flash off (so it wasn't shiny anymore) and then give it about 30mins before sanding it smooth. If you aren't going to bother sanding you can probably do the same but just paint it afterwards. Usually the can of primer will indicate how long you should leave it for though so I would read that first.

Yeah, not sanding this time.. And I just read 12 hours....i guess I somehow read past that part when I first read the can, lel.

It's hard to explain.

No need, it's just one of those tunes that hits the right notes (no pun intended) of nostalgia, melancholy, and hope. It's like "Setting Sail, Coming Home" from Bastion... and even better when you've played the game.

No need, it's just one of those tunes that hits the right notes (no pun intended of nostalgia, melancholy, and hope. It's like "Setting Sail, Coming Home" from Bastion... and even better when you've played the game.

Well, yeah. 

I mean. It reminds me of something. Something I deeply love. But I can't remember. What a wonderful memory. If only I could recall it. :(

The short repeated violin strikes with equally long pauses between them introduced 1/4th of the way through the song.

The deepening to a resounding tone with the clacking & slowed down drum beat 1/3rd through the song, increasing in intensity.

The gentle guitar played over the aforementioned background sounds.

The light and slow piano layered on top to accentuate and give it pace.

The switch to a flute with accompanying bass and/or cello/violin in the middle of the song, then switching back to all instruments at once.

It's so similar to a song I love. Yet I have no idea what it is I love. UGH. 

This is the stuff that keeps me up at night. Was it FFX-2? ... Time to listen to a lot of soundtracks. :|

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Very nice driving, that ammo rack shot and the last match on the video.... haha good stuff. 

@wolfgang

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

does it

fill you with determination?

No. It feels me with somber joy. The kind of thing you might imagine someone who is sitting there silently crying with a gentle smile on their face might feel. Like everything is ok. But again, it's more than that. Very few songs illicite this kind of response in me. 

The kind of joy a lifetime well-lived gives.

>1,000+ hours to beat Dark Anima in FFX with no Sphere Grid.

>8,500+ hours getting to level 10,000 in Blitz Ball in FFX.

Some people....

† Christian Member †

I'm jealous. I told myself not to spend anything else on Tokyo Ghoul until I begin the first volume of the manga... It's in my draw, crying to be opened. I mean, I bought it in September.

apparently the only downside is that there is no gore but blood only 

i wont watch it until i go overseas to Indonesia for  2weeks next year i episode per day should do :), cause you know travelling with your piece of shit mum( i dont get alongwith mum) is always fun too see friends and relatives 

lives on

BAKABT

Probably de4pL1IVx.png?1nation.

oh u

had to squint to get that

text too small and monitor too small to pic out individual letters

@Vitalius wait you've played undertale before right?

Error: 410

Yeah, not sanding this time.. And I just read 12 hours....i guess I somehow read past that part when I first read the can, lel.

And thats why I said read the can lol. Different primers take different amounts of time. It would be a total waste of time if we couldn't prime and paint in the same day so we have to use different stuff.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

Orly, will listen soon.

This music.... it completes me. 

No, like, my eyes are all teary now. It's hard to explain. But it reminds me of Final Fantasy X's menu music. Or one of the FFs menu music (not main menu, but in game menu).

It's not nostalgia. It goes beyond that.

i read somewhere that out of all the music toby fox has made for the game, that one is his favorite one. 

@Vitalius wait you've played undertale before right?

Nope. Never. Barely seen it.

i read somewhere that out of all the music toby fox has made for the game, that one is his favorite one. 

Good choice for his favorite then.

† Christian Member †

And that's why i bought that game.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

https://i.imgur.com/yDaWpMQ.webm

HNNNG

@Charger @Jaybird

>it's a clock or will be

click spring. yes, ivs subbed to this  channel. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Operation Nutcracker is go.

Operation was postponed prior due to lack of resources (note: energy). 

I'm hoping this is the magic disk that will fix it all for me without me having to tinker with dangerous things (like using GRUB2 command line, which I basically know nothing about): http://www.supergrubdisk.org/super-grub2-disk/

It lists Windows 8.1 as supported. As long as Windows 10 doesn't do anything special with the bootloader, I should be fine.

All I should have to do is boot into Debian with Super GRUB2 Disk, which the software should be able to see and boot into, then run update grub from the command line.

† Christian Member †

zCpoeur.gif

A click spring goes inside a clock, yes? Or at least it is one component that goes inside a clock (or wtv).

This is useful. DD for windows.

http://www.chrysocome.net/dd

† Christian Member †

A click spring goes inside a clock, yes? Or at least it is one component that goes inside a clock (or wtv).

yes it is also the name of youtube channel that video came from where he is going through and making a clock piece by piece as well as some of the tools he needs to make them.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCworsKCR-Sx6R6-BnIjS2MA/featured

yes it is also the name of youtube channel that video came from where he is going through and making a clock piece by piece as well as some of the tools he needs to make them.

o rite, you showed me that before. Sorry. Just got the .webm from voat. :(

† Christian Member †