Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JLCitadel

Anime Club - Heaven Society

Anyone else having issues with Flash regarding YouTube videos only having one quality setting (360p)? Chrome works without issues, but Firefox is stuck at 360p, and VLC video streaming is a crashfest.

Why are you still using Flash for YouTube? Firefox supports what YouTube needs for non-Flash video now.

yes run away from, the fucked up, flash usage as fast as you can.

Firefox runs so much better without Flash that it's disgusting. Mozilla are even trying to find the time to make their own non-plugin version (code-named Shumway), which you'd think Adobe would help them with. But nope. Adobe are the worst.

Happy birthday @Vitalius !

^ This is pretty great

This is pretty awesome!

Happy birthday Vitalius!

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Firefox runs so much better without Flash that it's disgusting. Mozilla are even trying to find the time to make their own non-plugin version (code-named Shumway), which you'd think Adobe would help them with. But nope. Adobe are the worst.

I have to stop using firefox because flash and html5 problems related to youtube at the time now i just use chrome to not have these problems

I don't think he's seen evangelion

@Vitalius , then you have some work to do before watching that video. ;)

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Guysguysguysguysguys, that RWBY game is on Steam now as an early access title. It is still being made!!!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/418340

43ab0c60c0.jpg

RIP my wallet....

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Ryzen Hero: |Dead|
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

I have to stop using firefox because flash and html5 problems related to youtube at the time now i just use chrome to not have these problems

Thank Google for forcing this situation so you'll use their browser with their services. Personally I just give YouTube the middle finger when it sucks and do one of the thousands of other interesting things I could be doing instead (or I just temporarily download the video and watch it using a better player than Chrome anyway).

Thank Google for forcing this situation so you'll use their browser with their services. Personally I just give YouTube the middle finger when it sucks and do one of the thousands of other interesting things I could be doing instead (or I just temporarily download the video and watch it using a better player than Chrome anyway).

I had the problem that any time I would load a youtube video in flash it would crash and in html5 it would break play lists so I could not use it as I was at the time.

Guysguysguysguysguys, that RWBY game is on Steam now as an early access title. It is still being made!!!

http://store.steampowered.com/app/418340

43ab0c60c0.jpg

meh

looks super lackluster

if this sells well it seems like borderline cash-grab since the only thing driving sales will be fandom buying it because its RWBY and not because it's a decent game.

Error: 410

I fucking hate this guy sometimes

Background: I started watching anime on the bus (Code Geass if you wanted to know which one I watched), and this guy who I'm talking to is on the same bus as me. There's a guy in year 11 that this guy talks to who likes anime. So, this guy went to the year 11 and asked for some good anime. One of them was Highschool DxD. Now everyone in my year (apart from a good friend of mine) thinks that anime is fucking just boobs. A couple of weeks later, I get this.

gXeAPxP.gif

EDIT: I'm MJGHD

Spoiler

Main PC || CPU - Xeon E3 1231 V3 || Motherboard - MSI Z97 PC Mate || CPU Cooler - Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO || RAM - 1x8GB HyperX Fury Blue || Graphics card - MSI TwinFrozr V GTX 970 || Storage - 1x BX100 250GB, 1x 1TB WD Blue || PSU - EVGA G2 750W || Case - Corsair 200R

TV PC || CPU - Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz 1.2V || Motherboard - MSI H81M-P33 || CPU Cooler - Stock || RAM - 2x4GB random Samsung RAM || Graphics card - Intel HD Graphics (will be R9 390 in a few weeks) || Storage - 1x SanDisk SSD Plus 120GB, 1x Samsung 1.5TB HDD || PSU - Corsair CX600M || Case - None (soon to be Cooler Master Elite 430)

meh

looks super lackluster

if this sells well it seems like borderline cash-grab since the only thing driving sales will be fandom buying it because its RWBY and not because it's a decent game.

It almost looks like a a variant of Dynasty Warriors imo

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Ryzen Hero: |Dead|
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

I fucking hate this guy sometimes

Background: I started watching anime on the bus, and there's a guy in year 11 that this guy talks to who likes anime. So, this guy went to the year 11 and asked for some good anime. One of them was Highschool DxD. Now everyone in my year (apart from a good friend of mine) thinks that anime is fucking just boobs.

tell those baka ass nerds to get it right, that's hentai

(I should designate this is a double entendre otherwise the hit rate will be abysmal)

Error: 410

I had the problem that any time I would load a youtube video in flash it would crash and in html5 it would break play lists so I could not use it as I was at the time.

Yup. Google made new specs for how web video should work, and decided to force Firefox to implement them before they were properly stable. The Firefox guys have been trying to make sense of those specs and make them work with Firefox over the past year, but it's still an ongoing trainwreck. I used to think it was just Firefox's fault, and they were taking too long to do the right thing, but the more I've read about how Google has managed web video, the more I've come to realize that Google just pulled off a brilliant power grab to try to steal more users from other browsers. They're downright evil.

meh

looks super lackluster

sounds like a lot of games to me. I never got in to rwby but it is one of the non animes that always gets recommended along with avatar lol

Yup. Google made new specs for how web video should work, and decided to force Firefox to implement them before they were properly stable. The Firefox guys have been trying to make sense of those specs and make them work with Firefox over the past year, but it's still an ongoing trainwreck. I used to think it was just Firefox's fault, and they were taking too long to do the right thing, but the more I've read about how Google has managed web video, the more I've come to realize that Google just pulled off a brilliant power grab to try to steal more users from other browsers. They're downright evil.

ya I didnt really assume it was firefox at fault I was having problems with youtube and even youtube was disregarding what I was telling it to do with the opt in and out of html5 it just forced me to it regardless of settings.

This looks great tbh I love the FE ones :P

anyone seen the difference between the TV and DB from God Eater?

Pretty big difference

http://imgur.com/a/fwcD4

http://imgur.com/a/NeGbJ

What does DB stand for ?

And I wonder how powerful is theachone that rendered this and how much time it took. 

anime must be made in unreal engine now.

Don't think unreal engine is this good.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

meh

looks super lackluster

It actually plays really well. I played the Pirate Bay special edition, which only had 1 level, and it was a horde mode, but it played really well. Feels a lot like Kingdom Hearts. I just want more levels to explore.

COMIC SANS

ya I didnt really assume it was firefox at fault I was having problems with youtube and even youtube was disregarding what I was telling it to do with the opt in and out of html5 it just forced me to it regardless of settings.

I only mentioned it because I like to take every chance I can to point out how evil Google is :)

They went from "saviors of the web" to just another greedy corporation so quickly that I felt like a naive disillusioned youth again.

Why are you still using Flash for YouTube? Firefox supports what YouTube needs for non-Flash video now.

How about because of the way that stupid html5 works. I`m talking about audio ofc. If you have ordinary stereo is not a problem. But for people like me it is.

SY4jQ3O.jpg

I have front, rear, 4 centers and 3 subbass. That`s why I use an addon that sets youtube to using flash.

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|