Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Operation: Nutcracker
SecurityLevel: Ultra

Gonna swap my Debian+Windows install with a Windows Install since I just realized my PC at work (which is my property) has a 256GB SSD, while my PC at home has a 128GB SSD. Swapping them would be ideal.

Still haven't played BloodBorne. Keep saying I will, but I'm afraid of being disappointed in it like I was Dark Souls 2. Plus, I am tired at night. For varying reasons (too much Walking Dead being top reason).

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

great news for me, my sickness has got its shit together and while it was gonna be a full on operation to rip some gubbins out of my stomach next year its been changed to around two dozen or so injections and a month maximum in hospital. pretty happy right now and well you can cancel me going inactive. Im happy that my living quality is going increase again on the other hand you may notice someone is playing project cars on my steam account, my brother is gonna get it when i get home

im gonna try and make him call me onii chan.

brownninja 1

unnamed disease 0

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Operation: Nutcracker

SecurityLevel: Ultra

Gonna swap my Debian+Windows install with a Windows Install since I just realized my PC at work (which is my property) has a 256GB SSD, while my PC at home has a 128GB SSD. 

Can see it now. Boss walks in and says what are you doing vitalius. Oh just dusting out the pc

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Today is a Golden Boy Kentaro day.

@Tr3vor

Another metal example of what 2 D Activator 7s sound like together.  Hear that higher natural and pinch harmonic output?  *.*

So when you said you had the neck redone on your guitar, I'm guessing they leveled the frets and stuff? how much does that usually cost? I was thinking about getting that done to mine. 

Old shit no one cares about but me.

What manga?

Yeah... what manga... 

It was Dolls Fall, but that doesn't really matter because that post wasn't an endorsement. I downloaded a chapter because I was curious, then promptly put it down. Start a manga (or anything really) off like that is a frequent flag for questionable quality.

Started Nijigahara Holograph instead and damn does it look nice. I can see we're working photos into this, but even down to the table of contents it has some really good aesthetic style.

QeJZlDy.png

LyMHfT2.png

Error: 410

It depends on who does it really.   So, giving a number on that is hard to do though I can give an estimate.  Some will do it for free while others might will charge you that+a setup fee or re-fret fee. Just leveling usually costs between 50-125, depending on who is doing it and the shop.  I don't know how much my guitar work cost since it was gift from my dad when I was younger. 

Yeah, I have no idea, it seems everyone is different and every store isn't always the same quality wise. That's why I'm kinda worried about giving my favorite guitar to a shop to tear it up for a price, I have no idea how things will turn out. I hear about how a good setup and fret leveling can make a $200 guitar play like an $800+ guitar and stuff, but I've never tried an expensive fancy guitar so I wouldn't know the difference.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

Alpha 13 release for 7 Days to Die is shaping up to be a huge update indeed. Apparently it's the biggest update they've had so far.

http://7daystodie.com/alpha-13-status-and-release-notes/

Haven't played that game in a while, might try playing it again after the update comes.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Haven't played that game in a while, might try playing it again after the update comes.

You too?

What the hell is happening, stop changing avatars people! How am I suppose to recognize you anymore?  :(

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Can see it now. Boss walks in and says what are you doing vitalius. Oh just dusting out the pc

Hahaha no his boss walks in and says what are you doing @Vitalius? "oh nothing, just working on operation nutcracker." Operation what?!

Lol

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

You too?

What the hell is happening, stop changing avatars people! How am I suppose to recognize you anymore?  :(

but, but... i like my spice and wolf avatar. i worked hard trying to find a santa hat that looked good to edit in..

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

but, but, i like my spice and wolf avatar. i worked hard trying to find a santa hat that looked good to edit in..

Why spice and wolf? There are like 4 avatars at least with spice and wolf in this thread. It's getting hard to tell a differences in who is writing ...

Why don't we all change to Holo and storm the forum?  ;)

there's a thing for that thing with the people who have those things that need things. 

uc7gUWm.jpg

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Xbox One wireless controller adaptor now supports Windows 7, 8.1

I wonder what took them so long... maybe M$ were just trying to see if they can force users to switch to Windows 10 and they obviously failed.

Cool. Maybe I will get one and play some racing games. 

Why spice and wolf? There are like 4 avatars at least with spice and wolf in this thread. It's getting hard to tell a differences in who is writing ...

Why don't we all change to Holo and storm the forum?  ;)

Why Spice and Wolf? Because its fantastic you fool.

Blarg

Cool. Maybe I will get one and play some racing games. Why Spice and Wolf? Because its fantastic you fool.

You guys wanna play dirty. 

giphy.gif

why do we all have the same avatar?

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Cool. Maybe I will get one and play some racing games. Why Spice and Wolf? Because its fantastic you fool.

xD nice avatar lol

Cool. Maybe I will get one and play some racing games. Why Spice and Wolf? Because its fantastic you fool.

We must embrace the Spicy Wolf's wisdom. Everyone change your avatar to Holo/Horo and enlighten the forum!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

@MyInnerFred ill just spread your wisdom lol