Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JLCitadel

Anime Club - Heaven Society

"FORUM WIDE GIVEAWAY" Not Anime Club Giveaway....

everyone loves sakura spirit.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

@Oskar94a WD Reds are better than Blacks (racism much).

Welp, I'm back home. Some TL;WR:

• Been playing Disgaea 5. It's easily my favorite so far in terms of gameplay. So much to grind, but it doesn't feel tedious because just enough is done to make it not so tedious. They've hit the grinding-sweet-spot. Has an ok story so far. Behind 1 & 2, but ahead of 3 & 4.
  • Got introduced to this by my nephew @helping. It's got a good beat & the lyrics are humorous:
  • Got introduced to this by my Plex on random:

Pfff, sir mix-a-lot got it going on.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

@Oskar94a WD Reds are better than Blacks (racism much).

Welp, I'm back home. Some TL;WR:

• Been playing Disgaea 5. It's easily my favorite so far in terms of gameplay. So much to grind, but it doesn't feel tedious because just enough is done to make it not so tedious. They've hit the grinding-sweet-spot. Has an ok story so far. Behind 1 & 2, but ahead of 3 & 4.
  • Got introduced to this by my nephew @helping. It's got a good beat & the lyrics are humorous:

• Got introduced to this by my Plex on random:

Pfff, sir mix-a-lot got it going on.

Old dude voice is your voice.  

Bloodshed and the Fenris-Wolf:

| CPU:  Ryzen 9 3900x | CPU Cooler:  Dark Rock Pro 4 | Paste:  Kryonaut | Motherboard:  ASUS ROG x570 Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RAM:  G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 64 GB (4 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 | Boot Drive:  Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME | Storage Drives:  Crucial MX500 500 GB M.2-2280+Western Digital WD Blue 2 TB 2.5"+Toshiba N300 8 TB 3.5" 7200RPM+Toshiba X300 4 TB 3.5" | GPU:  ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2080 Ti AMP Extreme Core | Case:  Cooler Master MasterBox MB511 RGB | PSU:  EVGA SuperNOVA G2 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply w/CableMod E-Series Cable Kit (Black/Red) | Case Fans:  2 Corsair SP140 49.49 CFM 140 mm Fans | Displays:  BenQ PD2700U 27.0" 3840x2160 60 Hz+Asus TUF Gaming VG27AQ 27.0" 2560x1440 165 Hz+MSI Optix MAG322CR 31.5" 1920x1080 180 Hz | Mouse:  Corsair M65 RGB ELITE | Keyboard:  Ducky Shine 7 Blackout - MK Exclusive First Release - RGB LED Double Shot PBT Mechanical Keyboard with Silent Red Switches | Mousepad:  Gaya Entertainment Oversized Gaming Mousepad Doom | Audio:  AKG K712 PRO Headphones+Audio-Technica ATR2500-USB Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone+Kingston HyperX Cloud II 7.1 Channel Headset+iBasso IT01 Dynamic Driver Audiophile In-Ear Monitors/Earbuds (Black)+Pair of Mackie MR624s(came with stands+isolation pads) | OS:  Windows 10 Pro |

Bifröst(ROG Zephyrus M GU502):

| CPU:  i7-9750h | RAM:  32GB Dual Channel 2666mhz CL 19(Stock+Samsung 16GB DDR4 PC4-21300, 2666MHZ, 260 PIN SODIMM, 1.2V, CL 19 ) | Storage:  1TB SSD with Optane | GPU:  Nvidia RTX 2060 | Display:  144hz 3ms | Mouse:  Corsair M65 Pro |

12 copies of Nekopara and 12 copies of Huniepop.

Hey!! I think forum deserves good stuff as well.

everyone loves sakura spirit.

You guys and your suggestions.... sigh....

i'll be dam window 10 can play mkv at stock

But it can't play it at MPC-HC quality!

124713f70c1dc71f5f781ebc9be09ca8000952ed

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^
Open Giveaways: None at the moment!
Closed Giveaways: [Giveaway #1]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #1]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway

Sound Euphonium epsiode 5 now, liking the series so far. The Music is definitely one of the factors that make it good, the animation is as usual Kyoani quality.

They were probably chatting on @laputacakes teamspeak.

I thought it looked good but stopped watching half way through the season.

As for giveaway what kind of things are you looking for? An easy way would be something digital like a game otherwise head phones or ssd are hard to go wrong with

snip

Tomo-chan's a Girl! manga (ch211-214). good.

Time for more in-universe shipping. That's always good for a chuckle and a d'aww in this manga. I found the idea with the hairband really adorable.

snip

Jun is as dense as ever. My fetish/attraction for tomboys has exponentially grown ever since I started reading tomo.(man it was like still at chap 5/6 when  I started)

So forum wide Winter Giveaway is coming up. Any ideas on what prizes should be? Any contributors?

I might contribute if We decide to have the giveaway prizes be Dakimakuras(LTT already had a video about this on CSF so it might be a good Idea, just for the laughs and fun of it.)

Even if it's a forum wide giveaway it would be nice to have that Anime Club mark

slightly nsfw

img(dot)auctiva.com/imgdata/1/7/6/2/6/6/0/webimg/670622455_o.jpg

there should also be male ones. It's funny if someone entered the giveaway hoping for a Mikasa one and wind up with levi

Free-Shipping-font-b-Anime-b-font-Dakima

or maybe a mousepad?

HT1gDZcFStbXXagOFbX8.jpg

video I was talking about

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

im slowly dying on the inside

i've been holding their hand and dragging them through the process of buying a PC

tell him to buy a PSU, he asks me the next day if it's a good PSU. Listen motherfucker i'm not going to link you to trash

asks if a 990FX board is good for his i5, pls

asks if he should buy msata, m.2, or SATA ssd

waits to long to buy said SSD, misses sale

asks if all the parts and a SATA 2.5 drive is going to fit in the case

asks if he can do returns online

"yeah I built 3 PCs before"

bShzFHw.png

tcdi57I.jpg?1

any more questions,  PLEASE hesitate to ask

trying my best but it's gettin REAL hard to hold back the snark

hot damn going to afk from world when they actually get all the parts in

Error: 410

Jun is as dense as ever. My fetish/attraction for tomboys has exponentially grown ever since I started reading tomo.(man it was like still at chap 5/6 when  I started)

I might contribute if We decide to have the giveaway prizes be Dakimakuras(LTT already had a video about this on CSF so it might be a good Idea, just for the laughs and fun of it.)

Even if it's a forum wide giveaway it would be nice to have that Anime Club mark

slightly nsfw

img(dot)auctiva.com/imgdata/1/7/6/2/6/6/0/webimg/670622455_o.jpg

there should also be male ones. It's funny if someone entered the giveaway hoping for a Mikasa one and wind up with levi

or maybe a mousepad?

video I was talking about

As oddly funny as that would be, I don't think that would fly...

im slowly dying on the inside

i've been holding their hand and dragging them through the process of buying a PC

tell him to buy a PSU, he asks me the next day if it's a good PSU. Listen motherfucker i'm not going to link you to trash

asks if a 990FX board is good for his i5, pls

asks if he should buy msata, m.2, or SATA ssd

waits to long to buy said SSD, misses sale

asks if all the parts and a SATA 2.5 drive is going to fit in the case

asks if he can do returns online

"yeah I built 3 PCs before"

bShzFHw.png

tcdi57I.jpg?1

any more questions,  PLEASE hesitate to ask

trying my best but it's gettin REAL hard to hold back the snark

hot damn going to afk from world when they actually get all the parts in

This... this is gold. I laughed reading this.... Poor soul is computer retarded. Maybe... point him to youtubers for uhh edumacationnnnn on the topic.

Prize idea= 5 kilo of beef Jerky or 1 kilo of 5 different flavors.

@MyInnerFred

2lb bag of Haribo gummi bears... the sugar free ones...

Seriously guys?..... Are we all jokes today or what?

ee37f132cd5120fb539eacd1f0a9f0c7efded9e8

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^
Closed Giveaways: [Giveaway #1]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #1]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway

This... this is gold. I laughed reading this.... Poor soul is computer retarded. Maybe... point him to youtubers for uhh edumacationnnnn on the topic.

got no ideas...

a 1TB HDD and an oppai mousemat for Heaven?

a Linus Oppai mousemat and a 240GB SSD for forumwide?

Idk if I want to get another tablet for osu or not..I mean I have 2 right now so a 3rd one shouldn't hurt should it?

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Ryzen Hero: |Dead|
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

So forum wide Winter Giveaway is coming up. Any ideas on what prizes should be? Any contributors?

I have two things to add.

"FORUM WIDE GIVEAWAY" Not Anime Club Giveaway....

Oh for the entire forum. I dont know. Maybe a pencil. 

But it can't play it at MPC-HC quality!

Do you have to do that for every video for it to work?

Blarg

if you want a serious suggestion there are noise cancelling Velodyne headphones for 35$ a pop

if I went on long drives as a passenger or used public transit or something I'd totally buy a pair

http://velodyne.com/vquiet-noise-cancelling-headphones-black.html

BF15VQUIET

There's also one for a Bluetooth one too, I think.

nvm fucking sold out I was about to buy a pair

vBolds are 45$ on the Neweggs.

Error: 410

I have two things to add.

Oh for the entire forum. I dont know. Maybe a pencil. 

Do you have to do that for every video for it to work?

The Anime Club Giveaway comes around January when the next year begins.

No one would care about a pencil... unless maybe if it was lined with gold.

I don't understand the question. MPC-HC + madVR requires some setup before it can work at optimal quality but once you set it up you don't have to go back and change any settings anymore.

@MyInnerFred2lb bag of Haribo gummi bears... the sugar free ones...

You monster. Might as well through in some Veet for Men as well. :P

post-155826-0-65181600-1448848204.jpgpost-155826-0-41841800-1448848212.jpgpost-155826-0-36941500-1448848220.jpgpost-155826-0-55961800-1448848232.jpgpost-155826-0-88895900-1448848244.jpgpost-155826-0-49306800-1448848252.jpegpost-155826-0-22834400-1448848261_thumb.

@MyInnerFred I've got tons of ideas for the club, but it's all anime/video game related stuff. Not things I think most of the forum would like. Maybe something fallout 4 related? People seem to love it already.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Currently watching Nana and Welcome to the NHK, both are pretty good so far, i need the holidays, i don't have time now :(

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

man, this was another classic I had a really hard time with

I couldn't get in to it from it being unrelatable in between violent episodes of cringe.

Right, certainly there's some things about it that make it a little difficult to watch, i'm on episode 8 btw.

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

Well, long time no see everyone... I just finished the first part of RWBY. was so bad it made me laugh... alot... Probably more than it should have. i also just pactically bought a new pc lol

And so begins Project Tsubasa

post-259091-0-69483600-1448851335_thumb.

Now im broke. All thats left is the 980ti that ill order when i get a bit more money saved.

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Both of them are denser than lead. It's just tough to tell if Jun's doing it on purpose or not.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/297130/

buy it

totes worth it (with a gamepad, uber recommended)

whats it about. i just happen to have like 7 bucks on my steam wallet

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables