Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JLCitadel

Anime Club - Heaven Society

I'm going to need a GTX 980 to properly watch anime with quality settings at 4k it appears.... 

Madvr requires a better companion... 

@TheProfosist has done the math himself!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^
Open Giveaways: None at the moment!
Closed Giveaways: [Giveaway #1]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #1]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway

That's it... I'm buying a piano and a violin again next year.... I use to be spot on with the violin back then, I could play anything by ear... I should have took advantage of that ability.... 

I have a midi keyboard already but it's only 49 keys, I've played the first bit of a couple of songs but with the keyboard lacking some keys playing a full song is impossible. Plus I don't have a sustain pedal...

snip

My friends always wanted me to try violin, just not enough time in the world to juggle, acads, programming, anime, manga, and a fuckton of other hobbies.

Dem hands though, it's a level I won't ever reach no matter how much I try.

The yamaha c110a upright is a popular beginner's choice(that's what I have, it has its problems ofc. but one of the best in the entry level )

second+hand+yamaha+c110+upright+piano+fo

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

It's simple to install

You download the files from the SVP project site

After you've done that, move the download files for SVP to your recycling bin. We'll need it there for later.

then go download madVR and MPC-HC

consult either @TheProfosist link in his signature for where to get the files and how to set it up

alternatively download KCP (Kawaii codec pack) with madVR bundled and either choose a preset (you PC can handle max) or tinker with the settings yourself

After you've installed madVR, go ahead and empty your recycling bin to complete the installation.

you guys go ahead and let me know if I should do more helpful tutorials

Pfft or you use madvr with @TheProfosist's guide and SVP at the same time.

wait what's going on?

The yamaha c110a upright is a popular beginner's choice(that's what I have, it has its problems ofc. but one of the best in the entry level )

Pfft, scrub instrument.

opus_prac.png

Always wanted to know how to play on these suckers.

Violins are cool, Sis have one...tempted to "borrow" it and make noise, kekeke

oh? tell me how and i´ll try it out. 

mm unless i need a 4k screen, then nvm..

@TheProfosist send this cat your guild for madVR will you?

wait what's going on?

That was when SVP and Madvr both worked at the same time on a 1080p screen. 4k is impossible for both to run at the same time. Long story short, it's not important lol.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^
Open Giveaways: None at the moment!
Closed Giveaways: [Giveaway #1]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #1]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway

Jon Lorde hates you all.

String cheese.

Bloodshed and the Fenris-Wolf:

| CPU:  Ryzen 9 3900x | CPU Cooler:  Dark Rock Pro 4 | Paste:  Kryonaut | Motherboard:  ASUS ROG x570 Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RAM:  G.Skill Ripjaws V Series 48 GB (2 x 16 GB + 2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 | Boot Drive:  Samsung 970 Evo Plus 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME | Storage Drives:  Crucial MX500 500 GB M.2-2280+Western Digital WD Blue 2 TB 2.5"+Toshiba N300 8 TB 3.5" 7200RPM+Toshiba X300 4 TB 3.5" | GPU:  ZOTAC GAMING GeForce RTX 2080 Ti AMP Extreme Core | Case:  Cooler Master MasterBox MB511 RGB | PSU:  EVGA SuperNOVA G2 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply w/CableMod E-Series Cable Kit (Black/Red) | Case Fans:  2 Corsair SP140 49.49 CFM 140 mm Fans | Displays:  BenQ PD2700U 27.0" 3840x2160 60 Hz+Asus TUF Gaming VG27AQ 27.0" 2560x1440 165 Hz+MSI Optix MAG322CR 31.5" 1920x1080 180 Hz | Mouse:  Corsair M65 RGB ELITE | Keyboard:  Ducky Shine 7 Blackout - MK Exclusive First Release - RGB LED Double Shot PBT Mechanical Keyboard with Silent Red Switches | Mousepad:  Gaya Entertainment Oversized Gaming Mousepad Doom | Audio:  AKG K712 PRO Headphones+Audio-Technica ATR2500-USB Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone+Kingston HyperX Cloud II 7.1 Channel Headset+iBasso IT01 Dynamic Driver Audiophile In-Ear Monitors/Earbuds (Black)+Pair of Mackie MR624s(came with stands+isolation pads) | OS:  Windows 10 Pro |

Bifröst(ROG Zephyrus M GU502):

| CPU:  i7-9750h | RAM:  32GB Dual Channel 2666mhz CL 19(Stock+Samsung 16GB DDR4 PC4-21300, 2666MHZ, 260 PIN SODIMM, 1.2V, CL 19 ) | Storage:  1TB SSD with Optane | GPU:  Nvidia RTX 2060 | Display:  144hz 3ms | Mouse:  Corsair M65 Pro |

My friends always wanted me to try violin, just not enough time in the world to juggle, acads, programming, anime, manga, and a fuckton of other hobbies.

second+hand+yamaha+c110+upright+piano+fo
I have been slightly interested in a digital piano for a bit now

That's it... I'm buying a piano and a violin again next year.... I use to be spot on with the violin back then, I could play anything by ear... I should have took advantage of that ability.... 

I have a midi keyboard already but it's only 49 keys, I've played the first bit of a couple of songs but with the keyboard lacking some keys playing a full song is impossible. Plus I don't have a sustain pedal...

I lack musical abilities. Have only attempted a guitar though.

Blarg

oh? tell me how and i´ll try it out.

mm unless i need a 4k screen, then nvm..

You run AMD so no as I don't think they have something equivalent to DS4.

@TheProfosist send this cat your guild for madVR will you?

That was when SVP and Madvr both worked at the same time on a 1080p screen. 4k is impossible for both to run at the same time. Long story short, it's not important lol.

It's in my sig...

Gotcha. Yeah you can't even run NNEDI right now...

I just discovered my next addiction. Move over anime and manga, take the back seat for a minute video games, and sit down movies, because I have:

Perler beads.

post-155826-0-71486700-1448779303_thumb.post-155826-0-64842600-1448779676.jpegpost-155826-0-88153000-1448779695.jpgpost-155826-0-98255300-1448779704.jpgpost-155826-0-08051800-1448779740.jpgpost-155826-0-44838000-1448779756.jpg

I have also already discovered the frustration that is not being able to order specific colors in amounts under 1000.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

It's simple to install

You download the files from the SVP project site

After you've done that, move the download files for SVP to your recycling bin. We'll need it there for later.

then go download madVR and MPC-HC

consult either @TheProfosist link in his signature for where to get the files and how to set it up

alternatively download KCP (Kawaii codec pack) with madVR bundled and either choose a preset (you PC can handle max) or tinker with the settings yourself

After you've installed madVR, go ahead and empty your recycling bin to complete the installation.

you guys go ahead and let me know if I should do more helpful tutorials

sounds hard tho.

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

Alright, so now only i realise that you guys download anime to watch? lol i only stream it from gogoanime.tv tho lol. Download one is better? or you all pay for subscribtion service or what. Wanna get crunchyroll but they dont seems to have lots of old anime so dont really like it.

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

I can play anything on my clarinet by ear however I can't do chords (You can but they sound horrible) so it's too easy too bother with anime songs :(

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And no hard drives  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•  

I played trombone for 6 years in school band so the same could probably be said about me as well

I could never play any musical instruments, or sing for that matter; the only reason I passed music classes was because I stayed awake, and when all of us had to sing, I lip-synced... My voice is already horrible for just speaking, singing is even worse. Lip-syncing was enough until we had to be tested individually...

Though, I've never really played anything for longer than 15 - 30 minutes, so I guess that could be one reason. I was never good at arts because I never tried, and it's a bit too late to start now.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

-snip-

Rich kid...

Then again, I've been looking at Steinways most of the time... (their uprights cost over 100k PhP...)

I can play the vuvuzela and the triangle masterfully...

Having an ear for music is a skill in itself... but it won't get you far...

Edit:

Personally I can re-arrange music in my head... too bad I have no skill in bringing the arrangements into reality...

This x100. Someone I knew taught himself by ear until a grade 4 standard but now that he has to start grades he has to read sheet music and struggles badly. I started on sheet music though and now playing by ear is a bonus.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And no hard drives  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•  

Rich kid...

Then again, I've been looking at Steinways most of the time... (their uprights cost over 100k PhP...)

uV3Km1U.gif

It's better than nothing I guess... I can't even play those, unless by "playing" you mean "cause noise pollution" and/or "destroy someones' hearing". :lol:

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

This x100. Someone I knew taught himself by ear until a grade 4 standard but now that he has to start grades he has to read sheet music and struggles badly. I started on sheet music though and now playing by ear is a bonus.

You can have him try to go full Miyazono Kaori tho...

Ignore the sheets and play with reckless abandon... (just have a midi recorder on the ready...)

I have been slightly interested in a digital piano for a bit now

there are some hybrids out there that are nice, but nothing beats the real deal.(asides from the headache of tuning and maintenance)

guitar is easier to learn when you're older and piano is much easier when you're younger. Buth both are hard to master.

I played trombone for 6 years in school band so the same could probably be said about me as well

I really want to play at least one brass instrument but cleaning out your saliva isn't really appealing hahahaha

I could never play any musical instruments, or sing for that matter; the only reason I passed music classes was because I stayed awake, and when all of us had to sing, I lip-synced... My voice is already horrible for just speaking, singing is even worse. Lip-syncing was enough until we had to be tested individually...

Though, I've never really played anything for longer than 15 - 30 minutes, so I guess that could be one reason. I was never good at arts because I never tried, and it's a bit too late to start now.

My old-hs teacher pointed out that I was really good at singing in groups since I was more "confident" but I have a hard time singing on my own.(Unless I'm drunk, Liquid courage always helps)

Rich kid...

Edit:

Personally I can re-arrange music in my head... too bad I have no skill in bringing the arrangements into reality...

Hahaha lol ours was a second hand one. Something my parents bought for aesthetics for our house in my hometown.

Be a DJ then?

uV3Km1U.gif

It's better than nothing I guess... I can't even play those, unless by "playing" you mean "cause noise pollution" and/or "destroy someones' hearing". :lol:

CHOPSTICKS :) the ultimate piano song for newbies. HAHAHAHA

this arrangement though, is another thing

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

More than I have played anything.

So are the 850 evos any good? Im tempted to get a 250gb one

I have not had any problem. put one in a mac for my boss and have one for my games.

Blarg