Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Its 10. I looked up the file before and its the install files for 10.

Welp, I better stay away from 10.

The stars died for you to be here today.

A locked bathroom in the right place can make all the difference in the world.

Ugh, I need to finish the game... Kinda gave up due to how I find enemies op, almost everyone is stun immune. I try new weapons only to revert back to the hunter axe and 2h R2 cheese everything. Spin 2 win. But even that has its limit due to there crazy recovery speed Vs my slow after swing recovery.

Downgrade is to short and the invincibility frame is too short.

Also, fashion souls...

Yeah. Sounds like it has issues. 

>9.3GB update

Welp, gonna be doing other things then while I wait 1.25 hours.

23018294524_8a3c03f61f_o.jpg

Looks waaay better than it did:

22292397193_6a3d76a03b_o.jpg

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I wish it wasnt. but its true.

Its 10. I looked up the file before and its the install files for 10.

Have you used the build in disk cleanup tool? That might help you

Deleted code is debugged code.

Yeah. Sounds like it has issues.

>9.3GB update

Welp, gonna be doing other things then while I wait 1.25 hours.

23018294524_8a3c03f61f_o.jpg

Looks waaay better than it did:

22292397193_6a3d76a03b_o.jpg

I should fix my cables too but I'm too lazy T.T I'm even too lazy to clean my room so [emoji14]

Sorry for double post, tapatalk ...

Deleted code is debugged code.

@wolfgang is it the $Windows.~BT and $Windows.~WS folders that your talking about? or some other?

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

@wolfgang is it the $Windows.~BT and $Windows.~WS folders that your talking about? or some other?

Yeah. Its those. I have looked around and done what others have suggested with no luck.

54cc466c55.png

Blarg

Yeah. Its those. I have looked around and done what others have suggested with no luck.

54cc466c55.png

dont know about the sysreset folder but i know you can delete the windows bt cause ive done it myself. heres the guide i used, maybe it will help you

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/delete-windows-bt-ws-folders-windows-10

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Picking pickups is not easy.  T.T

The only real answer would be ionizers, because tosin abasi.

Brb gonna fanboi somewhere else.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

dont know about the sysreset folder but i know you can delete the windows bt cause ive done it myself. heres the guide i used, maybe it will help you

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/delete-windows-bt-ws-folders-windows-10

I have done that command before with no luck.

Finally got rid of it but just running that once was not enough. Had to run that command 3 times before it ended with success.

File still there.

Was able to delete it finally though.

Reminds me. I need to turn off windows update still.

@MyInnerFred without a Hyouka avatar. What a change.

Blarg

I have done that command before with no luck.

Finally got rid of it but just running that once was not enough. Had to run that command 3 times before it ended with success.

File still there.

Was able to delete it finally though.

Reminds me. I need to turn off windows update still.

Good there was 3 commands per folder not a single command but anyway you got rid of it, also i dont think you can disable updates on windows 10

First time I've strayed from my default profile picture. This won't last for too long, I don't think.

Holy crap your rocking a holo pic now xD am i dead?

First time I've strayed from my default profile picture. This won't last for too long, I don't think.

I thought you someone new at first glance.

Buy a cd from amazon for $50+shipping or buy from japan, ship to international shipping company and pay for shipping to us for a grand total of about $15 after tax. Tough choice there. And it only takes about 1 week to get here.

Tough choice.

Good there was 3 commands per folder not a single command but anyway you got rid of it, also i dont think you can disable updates on windows 10

one reason I have no interest in moving to 10 any time soon. I still run 7.

Blarg

one reason I have no interest in moving to 10 any time soon. I still run 7.

ah lol xD that guide was for windows 10 lol

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

I see, you want the girl to be your waifu?

hmmmm hmmmm b"d

:P

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

hey wanna ask you about do you have any anime suggestion that somewhat like hyuoka? or somewhat like tokyo ghoul ( the action part not gore part but gore is fine)

finals finished and anime marathon starting real soon right after my dinner.

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

I'm trying to pick a neck pickup for my 7-string.  Has to be DiMarzio though.  I'm thinking of just getting the Dactivator 7 since that's what I have in the bridge.

The ionizers are dimarzio. They were originally 8 string pickups, but they have 7 string versions now. If I were to upgrade my rg7421pb, it would probably be those since they seem to sound nice. However due to my current equipment and skill I couldn't justify the cost of new pickups lol.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

fred changed his avatar, you guys know the rules, we have to rebel until he changes it back 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

fred changed his avatar, you guys know the rules, we have to rebel until he changes it back 

im kinda new, what is the rule tho? but hey, if fred go against the rule, i am all in about rebelling to make him changes it back!

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

im kinda new, what is the rule tho? but hey, if fred go against the rule, i am all in about rebelling to make him changes it back!

if @MyInnerFred has a avatar which isnt that guy from Hyouka then the invisible boundary lines will collapse hence we must prevent such an event from occuring we must rebel

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1