Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JLCitadel

Anime Club - Heaven Society

uhm..., be sure to put on the sound

That reminded me of Welcome to the NHK.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

Edit:  TB playing Just cause 3 http://www.twitch.tv/totalbiscuit

him constantly getting hit by the bavarian nuke was gold.

also he got pretty pissed about a guy who took his joke a little too seriously. the guy posted on the subreddit that he was offended by TB's comment.. the thread's removed now though. TB literally spent 15-odd minutes ranting off about the guy 

funny enough the comment in-question had a friendly emoji at the end.. 

http://b.1339.cf/eamfune.webm

uhm..., be sure to put on the sound

anime?

Spoiler

Main PC || CPU - Xeon E3 1231 V3 || Motherboard - MSI Z97 PC Mate || CPU Cooler - Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO || RAM - 1x8GB HyperX Fury Blue || Graphics card - MSI TwinFrozr V GTX 970 || Storage - 1x BX100 250GB, 1x 1TB WD Blue || PSU - EVGA G2 750W || Case - Corsair 200R

TV PC || CPU - Pentium G3258 @ 4.5GHz 1.2V || Motherboard - MSI H81M-P33 || CPU Cooler - Stock || RAM - 2x4GB random Samsung RAM || Graphics card - Intel HD Graphics (will be R9 390 in a few weeks) || Storage - 1x SanDisk SSD Plus 120GB, 1x Samsung 1.5TB HDD || PSU - Corsair CX600M || Case - None (soon to be Cooler Master Elite 430)

2560x1600 I think

Would you mind sharing it, might use it as background

anime?

I have no idea I think it's related to sword art online

Deleted code is debugged code.

I currently have an external HDD with all my anime on, if that would crash I would lose all of it. I'm looking for recommendations on HDDs to use as a backup, but I cant decide between WD black 6TB or WD red 6TB, I would like to know whichever is the most reliable. I'm all ears to other opinions too, but it has to be a 6TB drive.

I also just stared to watch Madoka since the popularity it has, seems fine so far maybe not my cup of tea but 1 episode cant decide that. How is naruto shippuuden currently? still eternal fillers? I haven't watched it in ages 

CPU: r7 2700x;  GPU: EVGA GTX 980 ti sli; RAM: 16GB DDR4; MoBo: ASUS CH VII HERO x470; PSU: Seasonic Prime 850 Titanium; Case: Be Quiet! Dark Base 900 PRO; SSD: Kingston 120 GB; HDD: 1x 500 GB 1x 2TB 1x 3TB;

My Anime List 300+ completed

brother got hit with crypto-ransomware on his macbook pro. Im expected to repair it, i have around 30 minutes of knowledge on OSX most of which was just to figure out the specs of mac products. dont even know what works on that os. 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

brother got hit with crypto-ransomware on his macbook pro. Im expected to repair it, i have around 30 minutes of knowledge on OSX most of which was just to figure out the specs of mac products. dont even know what works on that os.

I thought only way to face it is to pay or format everything ?

I currently have an external HDD with all my anime on, if that would crash I would lose all of it. I'm looking for recommendations on HDDs to use as a backup, but I cant decide between WD black 6TB or WD red 6TB, I would like to know whichever is the most reliable. I'm all ears to other opinions too, but it has to be a 6TB drive.

I also just stared to watch Madoka since the popularity it has, seems fine so far maybe not my cup of tea but 1 episode cant decide that. How is naruto shippuuden currently? still eternal fillers? I haven't watched it in ages

@Vitalius may help

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Would you mind sharing it, might use it as background

I have no idea I think it's related to sword art online

How did you relate SAO to that ?

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

that seems super wasteful if all you're doing is saving anime.

you'd be better off aggregating metadata and simply replacing it once you lose it, because anime isn't that important.

a single drive for any kind of backing up that matters isn't really enough, a single 6TB is a hazard on it's own.

I can only see this being excusable if you have it in an external enclosure that spends the majority of it's time unplugged in a drawer somewhere.

Error: 410

I thought only way to face it is to pay or format everything ?

potentially but a few variants can be broken or you can manually find the unlock key. im just doing some research to get a better of how the OS actually works and what can actually be done, not backing down without a fight.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I got headache when I saw The Hobbit in 48 fps. Obviously, the human eye can't see more than 24 fps - you heard it here first.

There's SVP (Smooth Video Project) which can make videos run at 60 fps, but I'm not sure if I like it.

it looks smoother in some part but the colour are intentionally clearer to makes you feel it affects a lot and that is just pure cheating lol.

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

potentially but a few variants can be broken or you can manually find the unlock key. im just doing some research to get a better of how the OS actually works and what can actually be done, not backing down without a fight.

IF you do can you like please write down your notes and like the whole thing ? ( kinda like a blog maybe ? )

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

I have yet to run into 60fps anime by default...

Just use SVP.

how exactly you "use" SVP. A program that you download or what now.

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

IF you do can you like please write down your notes and like the whole thing ? ( kinda like a blog maybe ? )

yeah ill document it all down 

Listen if you care.

Personally I just use MADVR but @Oshino Shinobu is the expert here.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

I am?

Hmmm... I seem to have mixed members ? ( I remembered who it was when I was writing this ) I mean @TheProfosist is going to be a great help.

Sorry iSaeko ( I always wondered what it means )

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

It's simple to install

You download the files from the SVP project site

After you've done that, move the download files for SVP to your recycling bin. We'll need it there for later.

then go download madVR and MPC-HC

consult either @TheProfosist link in his signature for where to get the files and how to set it up

alternatively download KCP (Kawaii codec pack) with madVR bundled and either choose a preset (you PC can handle max) or tinker with the settings yourself

After you've installed madVR, go ahead and empty your recycling bin to complete the installation.

you guys go ahead and let me know if I should do more helpful tutorials

It's simple to install

You download the files from the SVP project site

After you've done that, move the download files for SVP to your recycling bin. We'll need it there for later.

then go download madVR and MPC-HC

consult either @TheProfosist link in his signature for where to get the files and how to set it up

alternatively download KCP (Kawaii codec pack) with madVR bundled and either choose a preset (you PC can handle max) or tinker with the settings yourself

After you've installed madVR, go ahead and empty your recycling bin to complete the installation.

you guys go ahead and let me know if I should do more helpful tutorials

Pfft or you use madvr with @TheProfosist's guide and SVP at the same time.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^
Open Giveaways: None at the moment!
Closed Giveaways: [Giveaway #1]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #1]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway

Pfft or you use madvr with @TheProfosist's guide and SVP at the same time.

some anime looks plain awkward in 60 fps, leave it up to the film to decide to be 60 fps or not

heck, madVR already has frame smoothing.

madVR doesn't have very much or any noticeable artifcating, less than SVP

if SVP is 10 and madVR is 5, then

5 < 10

5 << 10+5

"What's that there? you're watching Sword Art Online with madVR and SVP? Sorry, I thought you were watching Ass Creed Unity the animation"