Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JLCitadel

Anime Club - Heaven Society

Jeez about time you got some action fred...

tumblr_inline_mp077mEkk11qz4rgp.gif

That sounds funny coming from you.

sounds like krimsin ordered an extra side of savage 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Alright then. It's got better value as well... Around $34 per TB compared to $38...

good choice

i'd probably break your other arm the next time I go to Texas if you bought a 6TB

Error: 410

good choice

i'd probably break your other arm the next time I go to Texas if you bought a 6TB

I didn't break any if my arms though.

Lemme guess 3tb platters are bad.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^
Open Giveaways: None at the moment!
Closed Giveaways: [Giveaway #1]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #1]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway

7 hours later and my media library is nearly reorganized 

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

c45ffd705cea2a757c84f20ef08f59dc.jpg

well now

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

sigh went to grandma's with ps4. Forgot to bring composite cable or UW 1440p monitor. No HDMI in this household. Wtf am I supposed to do. Talk to people? :/

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

BTW which PSU do you guys recommend?

Thermaltake Toughpower Grand 1050W: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817153222

EVGA ECO 1000W: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817438013

Thermaltake seems like it'll be quieter.

EVAG!

EVAG!

Umm....

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^
Closed Giveaways: [Giveaway #1]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #1]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway

What?...

You misspelled evga lol...

You misspelled evga lol...

Did I? [emoji14]

zero customer support from Asus aside,

I can't think of a reason to pick the Asus one over the MSI one, unless you're being woo'd by the list of bugs on the feature and marketing sheet.

In store RMA service FTW! never have to deal with Conmpany support! Oorah!

Its the best, at lest over here.

In store RMA service FTW! never have to deal with Conmpany support! Oorah!

Its the best, at lest over here.

over here they sell a lot of shit that even says do no return to store if there is a problem contact that manufacture

Caught up on a manga I wouldn't normally read which has been on my backlog for a while now.

Otome Youkai Zakuro manga (ch1-44). decent.

Zakuro is an easy manga to enjoy if you like good characters, light romance, and a nice setting all wrapped up in some solid artwork and a clever setting. However it does suffer from some typical flaws, and one in particular which takes it down a peg from "good" to "decent" in my estimation: the narrative gets pretty rushed. The actual content is handled quite well (even the more cliched stuff), but it's sometimes delivered in such a choppy manner that it pulls me out the story. With better pacing it surely wouldn't have details that come out of nowhere and it wouldn't feel quite as choppy. That said I've quite enjoyed this manga so far, and it's hardly the kind of story I'd normally read, so its pacing flaw isn't fatal so much as a rare case where I wish they had stretched things out enough to flow better.

Caught up on a manga I wouldn't normally read which has been on my backlog for a while now.

Otome Youkai Zakuro manga (ch1-44). decent.

Zakuro is an easy manga to enjoy if you like good characters, light romance, and a nice setting all wrapped up in some solid artwork and a clever setting. However it does suffer from some typical flaws, and one in particular which takes it down a peg from "good" to "decent" in my estimation: the narrative gets pretty rushed.

got any recommendations for something maybe with a little more romance and a good story maybe something similar to mysterious girlfriend x

I didn't break any if my arms though.

Lemme guess 3tb platters are bad.

some up a list of your build later when you done with it. Will like to know haha.

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

Just have my cpu waterblock change out today and holyshit the amount of trouble to get one cpu block changed is so over 9000.

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

I have a dream, a dream that one day, weekly animation series all have animation created at 60fps and have no filler scenes.  If only fairy tail had the animation team and time needed to do what those bladeworks guys did with fate.  oh well.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...