Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JLCitadel

Anime Club - Heaven Society

BTW which PSU do you guys recommend?

Thermaltake Toughpower Grand 1050W: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817153222

EVGA ECO 1000W: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817438013

Thermaltake seems like it'll be quieter. 

I'd go with EVGA but that is because I'm a bit of a fan boy.

Also 10 year warranty :)

Its one of those things I would actually bring with me through builds

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

Out of curiosity... Are these names ("Leaku" and "Usagi-sama") reference to some anime by any chance? And if they are, then what? Was practicing rocket jumping at some jump map, then I came across that notification.

post-23506-0-16443000-1448647817.jpg

For those who don't know: "Something special for someone special" is a virtual engagement ring in TF2, which costs $100 USD, and does nothing, but announce the acceptance of the ring across TF2 (plus a ring for both parties involved to show-off how much money you can burn). It can also be renamed. One example of some that happened some year or two ago:

post-23506-0-09455400-1448648204.jpg

Those two are popular TF2 YouTubers, hence the image name "Sellout". :lol:

Hitman 2: Silent Assassin is free on Square Enix Store, with "FreeSilentAssassin" code, but I get "Service Unavailable" error at checkout.

It may be working for you, so I thought I'd share. :P

Cool.

Have only played Blood money and Absolution, so should provide some challenge, though. :P

And yeah, error at checkout. Probably too much traffic?

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Cool.

Have only played Blood money and Absolution, so should provide some challenge, though. :P

And yeah, error at checkout. Probably too much traffic?

Blood Money is by far my favourite. I haven't played Silent Assassin, so now it's the perfect time to try it. :P

Absolution was really disappointing, I'd even consider refunding it if I got it now. (yes, it's that bad imo)

Square Enix's servers are probably pretty overloaded atm and now I can't even submit my order. My connection is rather wonky right now, so that helps too.

92001acb27ae300b229e9b5248ebd6de12915562

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

Out of curiosity... Are these names ("Leaku" and "Usagi-sama") reference to some anime by any chance? And if they are, then what? Was practicing rocket jumping at some jump map, then I came across that notification.

attachicon.gif2015-11-27_00001.jpg

For those who don't know: "Something special for someone special" is a virtual engagement ring in TF2, which costs $100 USD, and does nothing, but announce the acceptance of the ring across TF2 (plus show-off how much money you can burn). It can also be renamed. One example of some that happened some year or two ago:

doesnt it also give them a ring to wear in game?

That sounds funny coming from you.

maxresdefault.jpg

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

maxresdefault.jpg

102764-hyouka-smile.png

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^
Open Giveaways: None at the moment!
Closed Giveaways: [Giveaway #1]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #1]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway

Wow Newegg is getting ridiculous site traffic. Pages aren't even loading.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^
Closed Giveaways: [Giveaway #1]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #1]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway

Thermaltake Toughpower Grand 1050W: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817153222

P2 for sure, hands down

MSI cus Asus support is dirt from what i've heard. Also HD598? Yay or nay on ma onboard(which is damn good)

Steve

P2 for sure, hands down

MSI cus Asus support is dirt from what i've heard. Also HD598? Yay or nay on ma onboard(which is damn good)

Yay for the 598.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

P2 for sure, hands down

P2 in the cart and MSI in the cart! Asus support is dirt but from my experiences so far their products haven't failed me.

HD598 is a good headphone I think the special edition is on sale for $98 or something on amazon now. You can get a similar sound from a HD558 with a mod though.

P2 in the cart and MSI in the cart! Asus support is dirt but from my experiences so far their products haven't failed me.

HD598 is a good headphone I think the special edition is on sale for $98 or something on amazon now. You can get a similar sound from a HD558 with a mod though.

598 cheaper. $110 or £75

Steve

I own this one, pretty damn quite http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100007657%2050001669&IsNodeId=1

Here is a slightly cheaper one, http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817207021

Yeaaah...that traffic yo. Someone hit the red lights!

I own this one, pretty damn quite http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&N=100007657%2050001669&IsNodeId=1

Here is a slightly cheaper one, http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817207021

Yeaaah...that traffic yo. Someone hit the red lights!

Now if the only it would stop timing out maybe I could check your links...

zero customer support from Asus aside,

I can't think of a reason to pick the Asus one over the MSI one, unless you're being woo'd by the list of bugs on the feature and marketing sheet.

Error: 410

zero customer support from Asus aside,

I can't think of a reason to pick the Asus one over the MSI one, unless you're being woo'd by the list of bugs on the feature and marketing sheet.

Well the Asus one is cheaper and I wanted a gauge of value from you guys.

Well the Asus one is cheaper and I wanted a gauge of value from you guys.

10$ on a 200$ product it isn't worth mentioning

the only thing the Asus board probably has over the MSI is that the Asus m.2. is over PCIE and it has a few more physical buttons on it.

to be frank, Asus' stuff is such a pain I'd only be considering an MSI or GB board.

X99 UD4P is also 230$

Error: 410

Alright then next question... HGST Deskstar NAS 4tb or 6tb?...

$139 vs $229

2 deskstars?

Yeah their both NAS variants. I have one 4tb version already.

whack another one in then

Alright then. It's got better value as well... Around $34 per TB compared to $38...

Looks about right...

UDnNtXz.jpg

I just love how pretty much all noteworthy characters stands out in one way or another,

except for the mc who pretty much excels at being normal, so typical.

Has anyone been watching the perfect insider btw? thoughts? I was really intrigued by

it for the first 1, maybe 2 episodes, was curious to see what it was going to turn into.

Got to say i was more than a little disappointed when it turned into a pretty normal

mystery series, but oh well. Still enjoying it.