Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Right... ok off to bed...

snip

ahahahahahha

linux-vs-windows-vs-mac.jpg

I'm pretty much a linux fanboy except for the microsft  part.

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

I wish someone told me how awesome the fate series was O: It's so good. Also, got some bad news: I have returned. :P... doubt anyone remembers though.

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

I've been lagging on watching almost everything this season, but from what I've heard it's surprisingly boring. So much so that One Punch Man, which really isn't anything special so far, gets rave reviews basically for having some fun fight animation. Meanwhile Utawarerumono has apparently gone 10 whole episodes without doing anything worthwhile. Gundam too is plodding along, evidently being ok but nothing noteworthy. Concrete Revolutio is apparently kinda interesting in how it's an intentional mess, but that's only frustrating to a lot of people. Teekyuu is still Teekyuu. Noragami seems to have dropped off the radar entirely after the first arc pleased some people who don't mind ridiculously overwrought drama, and Owarimonogatari is apparently pretty much just "ok" at best. And that's about all I've heard about anything airing this season... the rest are so forgettable they barely get a mention from anyone anymore.

Dude, you're forgetting the epic masterpiece that is The

I would write up some fake gushing or some shit, but that would require me to watch it, which I'm not going to do.

So in other off topic nonsense, I get my new button filled toy this thursday.

and yeah, it fucking better be https://animebracket.com/results/best-school-rumble-character/?group=finals

https://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/3w05k2/amazon_knows_gamers/ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

Old shit no one cares about but me.

Ya know, some people talk badly about the Walking Dead, but it's viewership has only risen as the seasons have gone on up to, but not including, the latest one.

Season 1 had an average of 5 million US viewers.
Season 2 had an average of 7.5 million US viewers.

Season 3 had an average of 10.5 million US viewers.

Season 4 had an average of 13.5 million US viewers.
Season 5 had an average of 14.5 million US viewers (the lowest increase so far).

The first half of Season 6 has had an average of 13 million US viewers (the first decrease in average so far).

But of course numbers mean nothing in terms of if something is good or not. I imagine in Season 6 (even though I've only seen to Season 5), they are running out of things to focus on. 

I mean... like with all zombie shows, eventually it goes from "survive" to "rebuild" and that part isn't nearly as fun. I'm kinda amazed they got 5 seasons of constant increased viewership though. But I guess zombie shows rely on interesting situations and good character writing.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Ya know, some people talk badly about the Walking Dead, but it's viewership has only risen as the seasons have gone on up to, but not including, the latest one.

Season 1 had an average of 5 million US viewers.

Season 2 had an average of 7.5 million US viewers.

Season 3 had an average of 10.5 million US viewers.

Season 4 had an average of 13.5 million US viewers.

Season 5 had an average of 14.5 million US viewers (the lowest increase so far).

The first half of Season 6 has had an average of 13 million US viewers (the first decrease in average so far).

But of course numbers mean nothing in terms of if something is good or not. I imagine in Season 6 (even though I've only seen to Season 5), they are running out of things to focus on. 

I mean... like with all zombie shows, eventually it goes from "survive" to "rebuild" and that part isn't nearly as fun. I'm kinda amazed they got 5 seasons of constant increased viewership though. But I guess zombie shows rely on interesting situations and good character writing.

I really enjoyed the first few seasons

the Governor being one of my favourite characters to appear on television. But season 5 just bored me so much I haven't finished the last half and my sister stopped watching completely.

Season 6 I heard

Negan is coming into it but I remember nothing about his character

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Dude, you're forgetting the epic masterpiece that is The

The? The what?

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

The? The what?

Fuck, I ruined it. The Asterisk war.

I swear that was there.

Sweet!  My Deepcool Tesseract is out for delivery!  The adapter for usb 2.0/3.0 came yesterday, and the MX-4 got here monday.  So, I can rebuild Otaku Dragon in this.   :D

If I ever got a case like that, I'd have this laser etched on the window

635500012968300915.jpg

*facepalm*

Wut? It took me like twenty seconds to even understand what he means. And even now I`m not sure.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Wut? It took me like twenty seconds to even understand what he means. And even now I`m not sure.

I didn't get it too. Maybe because we are not at his tech level. :lol:

I even checked if the card has some different connectors and nope, all standard.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

The? The what?

Fuck, I ruined it. The Asterisk war.

I swear that was there.

I thought you were making a statement implying nothing was good.

I'm still salty they wasted a well made piece for the ED

The best part about Asterisk War

I cannot say this with a straight face but I'm 100% not kidding

The best part about Asterisk War is when each episode ends.

Error: 410

post-259091-0-73906400-1449685054.gif

Just woke up at 1 in the afternoon. I love the winter season in a tourist town. Only have to work 1 day a week. Though i am getting a bit bored

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

I thought you were making a statement implying nothing was good.

Well that works too. I guess it works either way.

I've no idea.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

What makes it good to you?

Most of the things in the show :P - characters, story, surprisingly dark moments from time to time, and the servants are pretty epic. 

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

Most of the things in the show :P - characters, story, surprisingly dark moments from time to time, and the servants are pretty epic. 

ive always been a fan of Saber, but as far as story goes i liked fate zero the best, even over the new unlimited bladeworks

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Ok I guess, but that really doesn't really explain anything :) I still don't know what makes it so special to you compared to all the other anime that have characters, story, some dark moments, and neat sidekick characters.

Ok I guess, but that really doesn't really explain anything :) I still don't know what makes it so special to you compared to all the other anime that have characters, story, some dark moments, and neat sidekick characters.

lol i remember when you asked that question to me about kyoukai no kanata a while back and i thought you were calling it shit. xD good times.

Well one of the biggest reasons is because the servants don't feel like neat sidekicks, but rather main characters themselves. Unlimited Bladeworks is the series I like most of them so I'll use it as the example. Saber, archer and lancer all have their own unique personalities that contribute to the story and each one I personally have trouble deciding between who I like most... even when you include the masters. Also, I honestly haven't seen many anime (s?) with those kinds of characters or story.

Well one of the biggest reasons is because the servants don't feel like neat sidekicks, but rather main characters themselves. Unlimited Bladeworks is the series I like most of them so I'll use it as the example. Saber, archer and lancer all have their own unique personalities that contribute to the story and each one I personally have trouble deciding between who I like most... even when you include the masters. Also, I honestly haven't seen many anime (s?) with those kinds of characters or story.

Ah, that's a bit more informative. I honestly didn't think of most of the servants as side characters, but as main characters in their own right. You might enjoy Darker than Black if that's what caught you the most about Fate.

To be honest, there's a huge amount of anime with a good cast of actually interesting characters, so it always weirds me out when people say they've never seen them. Makes me wonder if they're brand new to the whole anime thing :)

Ah, that's a bit more informative. I honestly didn't think of most of the servants as side characters, but as main characters in their own right. You might enjoy Darker than Black if that's what caught you the most about Fate.

To be honest, there's a huge amount of anime with a good cast of actually interesting characters, so it always weirds me out when people say they've never seen them. Makes me wonder if they're brand new to the whole anime thing :)

I saw a couple episodes of Darker than Black a couple years back. It didn't catch my interest immediately so I didn't watch more of it, but I might need to considering how many recommendations I've received for it.

Unlimited Bladeworks is the series I like most of them

huh

that's weird

I agree with the general opinion that F/Zero absolutely mops the floor with UBW.

Error: 410