Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JLCitadel

Anime Club - Heaven Society

-snip-

"Korea"

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^
Open Giveaways: None at the moment!
Closed Giveaways: [Giveaway #1]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #1]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway

"Korea"

gotcha

Still, looks like a nice buy based on reviews. I don't want it, but still.

@Charger

Me gusta. The .webm is 1:16 or so long. Right click to control if you wish to jump to the end. It is a nice sculpture.

http://i.imgur.com/svlHtrx.webm

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

@MyInnerFred so those Sony Bluetooth headphones I mentioned before turned out to be pretty good, the battery are beast and the audio quality is pretty good for a Bluetooth headphone.
Comfort is good at a certain angle, but I got impish ears so yeah, they keep poking the drivers from time to time.

But yeah, thanks for linking the review because damn there are so few of them.
No regrets of purchase.

Have this

@Charger

Me gusta. The .webm is 1:16 or so long. Right click to control if you wish to jump to the end. It is a nice sculpture.

yep I saw it on imgur. Infeel like this week has been alot of imgur related image posted here.

And all I will be doing with a chain saw is cutting the bottoms of christmas trees for the next few weeks.

yep I saw it on imgur. Infeel like this week has been alot of imgur related image posted here.

And all I will be doing with a chain saw is cutting the bottoms of christmas trees for the next few weeks.

fun fun

@MyInnerFred so those Sony Bluetooth headphones I mentioned before turned out to be pretty good, the battery are beast and the audio quality is pretty good for a Bluetooth headphone.

Comfort is good at a certain angle, but I got impish ears so yeah, they keep poking the drivers from time to time.

But yeah, thanks for linking the review because damn there are so few of them.

No regrets of purchase.

Have this

Sounds good(the cat too). 

Ears touching the drivers is something I hate.... Thats why I always have to buy new pads for headphones that don't have adequate pads. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^
Closed Giveaways: [Giveaway #1]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #1]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway

Chill dude, just know that you're a better person than him and will be good.

as i said the younger version of me(you know we all go thought that immature aggressive phase) would have responded like that, these days i dont take anything seriously(apart from work of course) and that just makes everything easier.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

iMIo0U4.png

Should have sen this coming.... what took you so long Oreki ?

I'm guessing his energy savings principle...

I feel too tired right now... but I gotta clear E3-E5 of the event by Monday...

priorities... *chugs energy drink*

True, he finally plugged in the power cord and disabled Power saving mode! our Fred has taken the next step!

I'm guessing his energy savings principle...

Come on now, that Chitanda is a club member....

Come on now, that Chitanda is a club member....

8d3e9626a5cad24b7cb10e276d1d8d7d.gif

you can't resist the inevitable, entropy shall always triumph 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

iMIo0U4.png

Should have seen this coming.... what took you so long Oreki ?

That made me giggle like a teenage girl. I'm mature like that. 

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

Oh im fully aware, i have seen the anime.

;D

Damit CatCloud....

You fools.

Damit CatCloud....

You fools.

Back to "You fools" phase? Wasn't that common about half a year back, after of which you went for "You clowns" as your stock phase?

"This is blasphemy" phases have been gone in a void, though... seeing how more common "You fools" and "You clowns" phases are in comparison nowadays.

Someone needs to collect the statistics from the past 4000 pages regarding this... No-one volunteering? Too bad... Would have been interesting to know.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

iMIo0U4.png

Should have seen this coming.... what took you so long Oreki ?

Jeez about time you got some action fred...

tumblr_inline_mp077mEkk11qz4rgp.gif

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Jeez about time you got some action fred...

That sounds funny coming from you.

That sounds funny coming from you.

Fred is too cruel for school. Thank you for making me laugh again.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

BTW which PSU do you guys recommend?

Thermaltake Toughpower Grand 1050W: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817153222

EVGA ECO 1000W: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817438013

Thermaltake seems like it'll be quieter. 

BTW which PSU do you guys recommend?

Thermaltake Toughpower Grand 1050W: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817153222

EVGA ECO 1000W: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817438013

Thermaltake seems like it'll be quieter.

I would go with evga. I dont hear mine. Also that 10 year warranty. And its evga.

Watched The Martian yesterday. Great movie.

"So I'm going to be taking a craft over in international waters without permission, which by definition... makes me a pirate. Mark Watney: Space Pirate."

Blarg