Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Because it's Touhou, and Cirno is retarded.

The thing is, I like Touhou, but I'm not a huge fan of it. I like its music though.

please tell me why I'm addicted to this song

its the bakas, thats why your addicted to it, no one can escape the addictiveness of bakas, except for native japanese speakers 

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

It says 1 in Stock, after Christmas....

It might be better if you buy off of the doujin circle site.

You like reverse Ideology huh?

Thats where I looked first. Just thought I would check amazon out of curiosity.

Reverse Ideology?

Blarg

@TheProfosist @Charger so cherry browns...i have to say i like them more then Reds, still waiting for that E element and its "blues" but yeah Brown > Reds. no regrets picking this over the Silent keys.

Edit: oh yeah, i never told charger (although i did mention my failing with seeing the difference with the D and Q key lol), i bought a Strafe with Browns, im abit bummed its all plasticy unlike the K70´s Metal and overall design but it got the floaty thing going on so im happy eitherway, and the RGB is fancy and nice for my eyes to look at.

the wrist rest is pathetic though, its so small...

lol ya I noticed you got the strafe when talking about the keycaps at the moment I still think I like blacks, greens and clears best (as im currently typing on blues I salvaged from @Vitalius' monoprice keyboard)

i thought that already started?

do you even know what the movie I was talking about is?

lol ya I noticed you got the strafe when talking about the keycaps at the moment I still think I like blacks, greens and clears best (as im currently typing on blues I salvaged from @Vitalius' monoprice keyboard)

do you even know what the movie I was talking about is?

didn't even know you were talking about a movie

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

Thats where I looked first. Just thought I would check amazon out of curiosity.

Reverse Ideology?

Look it up. It's directly related to the character on the album.

Your just like me when I started listening to touhou music. Knew nothing about the story lol.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

It says 1 in Stock, after Christmas....

It might be better if you buy off of the doujin circle site.

You like reverse Ideology huh?

Look it up. It's directly related to the character on the album.

Your just like me when I started listening to touhou music. Knew nothing about the story lol.

I just google Reverse Ideology and ended up on a youtube video called Seija's Theme: Reverse Ideology that I liked the sound of but no idea if it is related to what you are talking about lol

I just google Reverse Ideology and ended up on a youtube video called Seija's Theme: Reverse Ideology that I liked the sound of but no idea if it is related to what you are talking about lol

that thumbnail though

Spoiler

I just finished Samurai Champloo, which was on my "backlog of shame" (short run series I've started but never finished).

Anyway, anyone else who has watched it, what are your thoughts?

It's kinda weird because on paper, it's only slightly above average, yet I really enjoyed the show and it's simplicity.

It's kinda weird because on paper, it's only slightly above average, yet I really enjoyed the show and it's simplicity.

I feel like many "great anime" are like that. On paper, they are only ok-good. But there's something special about how everything average-good comes together to make it that one awesome show. 

i.e. making a good anime isn't hard. Just be ok-good at everything and find the elements that go well together. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

1 week of university left in my entire life. two finals to go. one wednesday, one next monday. 

giphy.gif

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

woo hoo! it only took me 4 tries to get the watch I kept going to target to get before they had it lol

Should have just gotten an Icee and waited :D

maybe its me but that case just looks like you gutted a speaker and then built a pc in it

I dont know what to tell you on that. That is not what I did and I quite like the case myself, especially after the mods that I did.

I dont know what to tell you on that. That is not what I did and I quite like the case myself, especially after the mods that I did.

it just looks like a speaker

Spoiler

1 week of university left in my entire life. two finals to go. one wednesday, one next monday. 

-snip-

Best celebratory gif ever.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

I am going to assume because of that front fan grill?

Should have just gotten an Icee and waited :D

ummm that was over the course of what 3 weeks that I have been going to try and buy it I don't think waiting was the way to go. I even asked them each time I was there if they had it and they would walk over to where they thought it should be and go nope well my brother found it in a different display case then the main one with all the casio watches

So I just ordered my Shine 3 with keycaps only costed 140$ which I'm more then happy about cause I'm getting white with White and Pink blank keycaps with MX Brown switches. Also I have nothing to watch I'm waiting for OPM to finish airing and I'm still caught up on Owrimonogatari

If anyone wants a shine 3 for cheap you really can't pass this up:

https://mechanicalkeyboards.com/shop/index.php?l=product_detail&p=1490

99f72f2d8e.jpg

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

ummm that was over the course of what 3 weeks that I have been going to try and buy it I don't think waiting was the way to go. I even asked them each time I was there if they had it and they would walk over to where they thought it should be and go nope well my brother found it in a different display case then the main one with all the casio watches

Ah I thought this was across the same day.

Ah I thought this was across the same day.

nope it would go something like this

me:"do you have this watch? your website says you have it but I cant find it"

target employee: they check their system to see it is in stock and say "lets go see" walk over to where it where I was just looking "sorry if we had it then it would be right here"

SeHM7.jpg

@Charger Sounds like someone didn't want to do their job. :<

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

nope it would go something like this

me:"do you have this watch? your website says you have it but I cant find it"

target employee: they check their system to see it is in stock and say "lets go see" walk over to where it where I was just looking "sorry if we had it then it would be right here"

gotcha

Anyone here running an AMD card under Linux, I have a Radeon R9 270x and am wondering what driver I should use

.... good luck

No but really: Running Fury X on Debian 8.2 Jessie with kernel 4.2.<something> using AMD proprietary drivers. If you decide to use AMD's proprietary drivers, make sure your Kernel is updated to whatever version the driver requires. I was using 3.1.6 but it needed 4.2 or better and this was my issue.

It was as simple as running sudo apt-get install <package name for kernel update> for me. For Debian Jessie, that's: https://packages.debian.org/source/jessie-backports/linux

Most things labeled "Ubuntu" work for Debian since Ubuntu is based on Debian.

Again, good luck.

I'm running Manjaro (Arch) atm, I'm still fiddling around if I dont get better performance on CSGO I'll just dualboot for the games I can't run in linux

EDIT:

So the AMD driver doesn't support Arch, let's try it anyway

If needed I'll use Debian instead but I want to get it running on Arch

You guys are both doing it wrong lol.

Vitalius the version of the driver you were using literally doesn't support 4.2 unless you compile it using and old version of the GNU Compiler Collection (GCC). I figured that out after I switched to arch and all the problems started to make sense. Violo the maintainer for catalyst on arch helps a lot with upstream bugs and this happened to be one (thats still not fixed).

zymax_be

You have to use Violos catalyst driver from AUR. They removed it from the official repositories because its so crazy unstable that updating it would break things. You can read up about that on the Arch Wiki (<-- the best wiki I have ever used .) It works mildly better with older cards vs Fury X so you are going to have a much better time then me and vitalius.

Its an ITX case made to be portable like guitar amps. Lots of people would carry around amps that size for jam sessions at their buddy's houses and they wanted to have the same portability for a LAN rig. I also quite like it but it is personal preference.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.