Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Yea, but i think its kinda funny though

Spice and Wolf profile picture? I highly approve! One that has Lawrence in it as well?! You need a medal!

>paying for antimalware

Hahahahahahhaaahahha. No.

My thoughts exactly.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Well you can shrink your window to make almost any signature more than 3 lines. Technically my signature is written on 3 lines, but it shows up as 4 @1080p. Probably wouldn't @1440p.

idk, subjective nonsense. Specify moar plz coc.

ya im under the impression that it is 3 lines at 1080p

.... good luck

No but really: Running Fury X on Debian 8.2 Jessie with kernel 4.2.<something> using AMD proprietary drivers. If you decide to use AMD's proprietary drivers, make sure your Kernel is updated to whatever version the driver requires. I was using 3.1.6 but it needed 4.2 or better and this was my issue.

It was as simple as running sudo apt-get install <package name for kernel update> for me. For Debian Jessie, that's: https://packages.debian.org/source/jessie-backports/linux

Most things labeled "Ubuntu" work for Debian since Ubuntu is based on Debian.

Again, good luck.

I'm running Manjaro (Arch) atm, I'm still fiddling around if I dont get better performance on CSGO I'll just dualboot for the games I can't run in linux

EDIT:

So the AMD driver doesn't support Arch, let's try it anyway

If needed I'll use Debian instead but I want to get it running on Arch

Deleted code is debugged code.

Aaaand I broke it, my screen keeps turning on and off again [emoji14]

I'll try running vanilla arch now

If that doesnt work out it will be debian

Deleted code is debugged code.

GiTS: Stand alone generic F2P MMO shooter comes in steam at 14th of December. Whoever is interested check it out :D

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Watch him become president.... It would be the beginning or the end.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Nice, reminds me of the J12 that came with amp.  

Not my pic, but my guitar teacher sold me his for like 400.  He had the covers, the cables, the amp working fully, the J3, and the J12.  This is the first modeling amp ever created, so it has historic value to it.  The company was a subside of digitech, but after that part went under Digitech released the rest of the amps.  Best part about it is how well it gives you the exact tone and sound of various old amps.  My favorite is the hotrodded JCM800 which we had a real one at the shop I used to temp at back in highschool.  I also have a zoom 707 II wah and a zakk wylde crybaby from dunlop.  However, I found it's more fun to make your own unique wah sound with these big ass foot boards than emulate the wah of someone else.  I'm working on one that I made with the 707 II that made my guitar growl.

Interesting. I kinda doubt it gave the exact sound as the amps it was modeling, since even today people pick apart differences from really high end stuff like the Kemper and Axe FX and the real amps, but its an interesting piece of history.

All I've ever had is a small Peavey Vypyr VIP1 modeling amp, and compared to the POD HD500x I'm getting, it doesn't have that many knobs and buttons. It will also be interesting to mess with a wah for the first time, although bluesy type wah stuff isn't really my style.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

@helping Im sure you have seen this but if not 

mmmmmmmmmyeah not really feelin this one

it's nice if it's a project by someone who's trying to become a dev and just practicing, but as a real game no thanks

GiTS: Stand alone generic F2P MMO shooter comes in steam at 14th of December. Whoever is interested check it out :D

I actually finish my finals then, i might look in to what other people think about it

i'm 95% sure it's going to not be very good, or if it's good at the start it WILL go to shit.

--

much nice sounds

Error: 410

"Crouching tigger, hidden D..." is the title that shows on mobile for that lol

>crouching tigger

post-2414-0-63835400-1449595378.png

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

it would be the beginning of the real life idiocracy

i thought that already started?

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Why don't ISPs just give us "X Bandwidth" that is split between Up/Down speeds as we need it?

... I mean, the same amount of copper is between us and them regardless. Why separate it in up & down speeds? Easier to manage I guess? ... so Lazy? I mean, I get it, lazy usually means efficient usually means cost-effective, but still.

Why not just give me 35 Mb/s and it load balance between up & down as I use it. i.e. if I'm uploading something, I get 35 Mb/s. If I'm downloading something, I get 35 Mb/s. If I do both, I get 17.5 & 17.5 Mb/s. Or wtv based on how fast the maximum connection is for each thing. 

If I'm downloading from Steam and that connection is capped at 10 Mb/s, then the other 25 Mb/s would be used for upload or not at all.

... I'd like to learn how everything works from the moment it hits the ISP's door step to the moment it leaves because they are confusing.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

mmmmmmmmmyeah not really feelin this one

it's nice if it's a project by someone who's trying to become a dev and just practicing, but as a real game no thanks

e

OH for sure, the "game" looks clunky as fuck, but if it smoothens out and takes off, who knows? id say it at least worth following just to se how it ends up, also...im a sucker for this guys art style...something about them eyes...

@TheProfosist @Charger so cherry browns...i have to say i like them more then Reds, still waiting for that E element and its "blues" but yeah Brown > Reds. no regrets picking this over the Silent keys.

Edit: oh yeah, i never told charger (although i did mention my failing with seeing the difference with the D and Q key lol), i bought a Strafe with Browns, im abit bummed its all plasticy unlike the K70´s Metal and overall design but it got the floaty thing going on so im happy eitherway, and the RGB is fancy and nice for my eyes to look at.

the wrist rest is pathetic though, its so small...

OH for sure, the "game" looks clunky as fuck, but if it smoothens out and takes off, who knows? id say it at least worth following just to se how it ends up, also...im a stucker for this guys art style...something about them eyes...

@TheProfosist @Charger so cherry browns...i have to say i like them more then Reds, still waiting for that E element and its "blues" but yeah Brown > Reds. no regrets picking this over the Silent keys.

Edit: oh yeah, i never told charger (although i did mention my failing with seeing the difference with the D and Q key lol), i bought a Strafe with Browns, im abit bummed its all plasticy unlike the K70´s Metal and overall design but it got the floaty thing going on so im happy eitherway, and the RGB is fancy and nice for my eyes to look at.

the wrist rest is pathetic though, its so small...

Cherry Browns master race.

It says 1 in Stock, after Christmas....

It might be better if you buy off of the doujin circle site.

You like reverse Ideology huh?

Why don't ISPs just give us "X Bandwidth" that is split between Up/Down speeds as we need it?

... I mean, the same amount of copper is between us and them regardless. Why separate it in up & down speeds? Easier to manage I guess? ... so Lazy? I mean, I get it, lazy usually means efficient usually means cost-effective, but still.

Why not just give me 35 Mb/s and it load balance between up & down as I use it. i.e. if I'm uploading something, I get 35 Mb/s. If I'm downloading something, I get 35 Mb/s. If I do both, I get 17.5 & 17.5 Mb/s. Or wtv based on how fast the maximum connection is for each thing. 

If I'm downloading from Steam and that connection is capped at 10 Mb/s, then the other 25 Mb/s would be used for upload or not at all.

... I'd like to learn how everything works from the moment it hits the ISP's door step to the moment it leaves because they are confusing.

historically that was likely due to physical hardware and line limitations where consumer preference would gravitate to asymmetry 1.8/.2 vs 1/1

now it's probably more or less "well there's no reason not to leave it as is"

added benefits (cons against you) is discouraging file sharing and home server-ing (yes, even Plex) because the "ideal" consumer doesn't need to upload. The current upload you have is put in place quite literally to be enough to download. Because if your upload is too slow you can't actually meet your full downstream potential due to inability to query and confirm packet transmission. Also it encourages you to pay more for bznss grade for a moderately decent connection. 

there may also be issues where upstream and downstream signal strength aren't equivalent because amplifiers may not be bi-directional, but I don't know much about that. Certanily shouldn't be 25/3 or whatever you're suffering with.

It's unfortunate that in 2015 sneakernet is still sometimes easier.

Majority of people don't care much for upload speed, and if they do upload might as well "improve the infrastructure" by forcing them onto the sidewalk of the highway.

dare I be so profound, but by golly I think this would be anti-consumer. Shocking.

Trump 2016

Error: 410