Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JLCitadel

Anime Club - Heaven Society

Good, good. Continue onto Nisemonogatari now (:

will do later to day

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

will do later to day

Pssst.

Then Nekomonogatari.... Monogatari Series: Second Season........Hanamonogatari....... Tsukimonogatari................ Owarimonogatari................. Kizumonogatari (whenever it releases)

You know, just putting it out there.

It's not like I want you to watch them.. B-baka!

XP7FKV3.gif

So @MyInnerFred are we going to start making threads again at some point here?

Of course, It's a just a matter of when. 

We'll reset em on Wednesday. Anything you'd like to change or add?

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^
Open Giveaways: None at the moment!
Closed Giveaways: [Giveaway #1]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #1]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway

Of course, It's a just a matter of when. 

We'll reset em on Wednesday. Anything you'd like to change or add?

We certainly have problems I just don't know how to fix them. Our whole system could probably use an overhaul.

We certainly have problems I just don't know how to fix them. Our whole system could probably use an overhaul.

Shall we collect input from the whole club or do I need to round up the staff? 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^
Closed Giveaways: [Giveaway #1]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #1]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway

when the parody of tsundere is always better than the actual thing

-snip, not because I like it or anything-

I think parodies of any "dere" is better than the real thing. Especially real life "dere". People that want a Yandere girlfriend confuse me. I think everyone just likes Yuno too much, for some reason.

Shall we collect input from the whole club or do I need to round up the staff?

it's up to you. I just feel like the threads are ending up more touhou related then the winners. (Not really the problem)

Pssst.

Then Nekomonogatari.... Monogatari Series: Second Season........Hanamonogatari....... Tsukimonogatari................ Owarimonogatari................. Kizumonogatari (whenever it releases)

You know, just putting it out there.

It's not like I want you to watch them.. B-baka!

XP7FKV3.gif

oh, i have a tsundere, also thanks

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

it's up to you. I just feel like the threads are ending up more touhou related then the winners. (Not really the problem)

I've told you before, you gotta embrace the light. 

at episode 6 of my little monster. How many times are they gonna go around in circles. At first the guy's like "I love you" and then the girl is like "naw". Next episode, the girl is like "I love you" and the guy is like "naw". Next episode the guy is like "I love you" and the girl is like "naw".

r u 4 reel. This is getting tedious. I wish a side character would permanently steal one of you for being so lame, and then you can just feel sad because you were lame.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

Also, I have (what seem to be) 4 generic action-harem type anime lined up to try out. Plot's probably going to be extremely predictable, but hopefully at least one will be a good light watch in the end. 

Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry

Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai

Heavy Object

Gakusen Toshi Asterisk

Not really seen much of any of them, but got 3-4 episodes of each (ongoing) to watch tonight. If they're all crap, maybe I'll rewatch the Monogatari series again to brush up on my knowledge on them xD

at episode 6 of my little monster. How many times are they gonna go around in circles. At first the guy's like "I love you" and then the girl is like "naw". Next episode, the girl is like "I love you" and the guy is like "naw". Next episode the guy is like "I love you" and the girl is like "naw".

r u 4 reel. This is getting tedious. I wish a side character would permanently steal one of you for being so lame, and then you can just feel sad because you were lame.

Hopefully it's not as bad as Rokka no Yuusha was for me with the "plot twists". 

Also, I have (what seem to be) 4 generic action-harem type anime lined up to try out. Plot's probably going to be extremely predictable, but hopefully at least one will be a good light watch in the end. 

Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry

Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai

Heavy Object

Gakusen Toshi Asterisk

Not really seen much of any of them, but got 3-4 episodes of each (ongoing) to watch tonight. If they're all crap, maybe I'll rewatch the Monogatari series again to brush up on my knowledge on them xD

I got a kick out of the snob's video on Heavy Objec

Hopefully it's not as bad as Rokka no Yuusha was for me with the "plot twists". 

Never seen that, so I wouldn't know.

Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry

Gakusen Toshi Asterisk

only watched those 2 and so far its basically MC has this amzing power that he can only use once a day, and got the tsundere, but there decent at least to me, you'll have to watch them to see if you like them or not

Spoiler

only watched those 2 and so far its basically MC has this amzing power that he can only use once a day, and got the tsundere, but there decent at least to me, you'll have to watch them to see if you like them or not

Sounds like every other harem, ecchi action anime then xD Still, that's not always a bad thing, so long as the series knows what it is and doesn't try to be super serious with its characters like that anime with Kirito's voice actor did (can't remember the name, I'll try find it). They had the most generic "plot", with the most generic characters, but then tried to make it super serious for some reason, with terrible explanation and voice acting. 

EDIT: Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan. That's the one, good lord it was awful (well, the first 2 episodes were, never went past that). 

Also Juuou Mujin no Fafnir, but that wasn't awful, just one of those series where you don't have an opinion on it. (I would describe it as "some Anime")

Sounds like every other harem, ecchi action anime then xD Still, that's not always a bad thing, so long as the series knows what it is and doesn't try to be super serious with its characters like that anime with Kirito's voice actor did (can't remember the name, I'll try find it). They had the most generic "plot", with the most generic characters, but then tried to make it super serious for some reason, with terrible explanation and voice acting. 

Danmachi?

Danmachi?

No. Danmachi was okay. Some cool action scenes, with a MC that is powerful for no particular reason, fan service and predictable outcomes, which is exactly what you want from that kind of anime. I think it was riding on the success of SAO quite a lot, as it was one that also became popular in the non-anime watching people (same with SAO and Shingeki No Kyojin). Still enjoyed it, though. Didn't like Hestia though, she was annoying. (until the end, where she showed her Godly aura thing, that was kind of cool)

Kuusen Madoushi Kouhosei no Kyoukan was the one I was thinking of. Watch one episode of that and you'll see what I mean. 

Another thing about My little monster.

The main character guy in the first episode starts out as an asshole, and basically even steals a kiss. By the 3rd epiosde he practically becomes a harem MC in a shoujo. One more girl fawning over him and he will be.

Crunchyroll's comment section is retarded. There is so much hate for the rival girl, and he has done literally nothing but ask a few questions and respect the MCs' space. dafuq?

I got a kick out of the snob's video on Heavy Objec

Never seen that, so I wouldn't know.

armed cannon balls aside

is it just me that doesn't mind info dumps?

Error: 410

armed cannon balls aside

It depends on how its done I guess. I was more entertained by the fact the characters were comparing traits that they liked about each other to armed cannon balls and shit heheheh.

armed cannon balls aside

The fack. I don't see how a ball with cannons is a viable weapon at all. Seriously?

Ball with cannons standing still shooting each other... Japan how far will you continue to degrade? 

The fack. I don't see how a ball with cannons is a viable weapon at all. Seriously?

Ball with cannons standing still shooting each other... Japan how far will you continue to degrade? 

The great thing about japan, is that there is never a bottom....It just keeps devolving. 

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

>cartoons

well it is being translated as "object"

an appropriate word since that looks like the epitome of undefined.

x6aeQFr.png?1

Man, I just wish Japan would try a little harder sometimes. Feeling the sting of capitalism again.

Some of the really good stuff is damn near, if not, artistic.

@Jacona bruh, have you taken measurements and instruments yet?

I already have fluid mech, machine design, and solid mech lined up and set.

4th spot is between measurements and matrix and linear algebra.

I hear measurements is a real pain in the ass. 2 contact hours and 3 hour lab versus 4 hours per week of linear/matrix

I'm already pretty solid on abusing matrixes to solve some of those pesky circuit problems and statics/dynamics so I don't think it'll be too hard, but I hear measurements is a grueling amount of work and I don't get to get too bogged down while taking fluid and solids at the same time.

also omw to math minor so I'll have to take it anyway, but idk if I should try to use it as "fluff" now or later.

Error: 410