Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

i kinda feel like that's the PC equivalent of going through life signing everything with a giant red crayon

actually lol'd

MvMWq4h.png

then this is exactly how I want to live my life #NoRagrets #NotEvenASingleColor

Nobody questions the giant red crayon. It says everything it needs to about who is signing this document. 

10/10 joke. I laughed out louded as well.

@Charger what do you need the software for? Whatcha makin'.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

then this is exactly how I want to live my life #NoRagrets #NotEvenASingleColor

Nobody questions the giant red crayon. It says everything it needs to about who is signing this document.

10/10 joke. I laughed out louded as well.

@Charger what do you need the software for? Whatcha makin'.

I'm making a cnc plasma cutting table / cnc router. The software I'm looking for would take a cad file or drawing and convert it to gcode that it can uses

I wanted to throw candies at kids.

No one came. 

maybe you lacked sex appeal, so they didn't ca. . . .   :ph34r:

;)

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

i kinda feel like that's the PC equivalent of going through life signing everything with a giant red crayon

actually lol'd

-snip-

Seriously, thank you helping. That's the first pcmr joke that has legitimately made me laugh.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Looks like I'm the "Best Friend" Ironic...

My is November 12, 1998. Does that mean i will turn into Hulk? 

Looks like I'm the "Best Friend" Ironic...

im a teacher

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA me a teacher ? right ...post-121932-0-25248800-1446352545.gif

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

I report from Windows 10 the following:

• My Product Key via Technical Preview is blocked by their server. Will have to call them or wtv to activate it or something, I imagine.

I might not bother: "You do not need to activate Windows 10."
  • Don't need a custom OS when I have Debian with KDE on tap. It auto-added my anime Windows 7 background (Microsoft account settings), so there's that.
  • Installing all the things, I realized I can't use my PCI-e SSD as a drive between Debian & Windows. Debian sees it as four 120GB SSDs, while Windows sees it as a single large 480GB SSD.

I will trade someone this drive for a 200-350GB SSD of equal to 75% of it's value. You get more space, a PCI-e SSD, and ... yeah. It works great with Windows. Just not Linux. :| I can't deal anymore. Can't use it, so need to trade to something I can use, even if it costs me space.

I considered wiping it on Windows and formatting it NTFS, but I doubt Debian would care.
  • I truly love Picture In Picture. Perfect for multi-tasking.

22635188386_8b5b6af640_o.jpg

22635186376_a6776e9383_o.gif

So I worked a regular work day today (Saturday). I went to Austin to a Persian's home to run  some pre-existing speaker wire somewhere else (along with a coax cable & an HDMI+Power cables). 

That was a nightmare.

But, he was a cool guy. He works for Intel. As in, the CPU manufacturer. In the lab. Where they design them. Not sure what he does specifically, but cool non-the-less. He spoke Farsi, a French derived language (their Thank You is still merci). 

I'm going back this week. Probably Monday or Tuesday.

This is my jam atm:

Now, I just need to fix the Linux install (Grub2 repair incoming).

@CatCloud

Chou Chou Ditz is best girl:
CC_Ditz.png

Wait til water world's end. I enjoyed that. For some reason.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

@Opask

Explain what Tales of games are about plz Opask. I just know there are TONS of Tales of games.

@MyInnerFred

Yw bro. very useful indeed

Well its a JRPG. I think its considered a action JRPG. Its essentially like playing an anime about saving the world during a grand adventure for various reasons. (usually)

The cool thing though is that you control the characters during the fights in real time. like moving the around, what attacks, etc. The one really cool thing is I believe starting with symphonia its local multiplyer, meaning during fights your friends can play with you. Like I said its a big vast story so you can experience it together and actually have them not just watch.

I'm probably not the best either.  @CatCloud and @TheProfosist seem to know a bit more.

My knowledge goes about as far as yours. There are lots of games, and lots that I have been meaning to play.

I've played about an hour of symphonia at 4am one time and fell asleep.

So many games, so little time.

Which makes me wonder why I'm wasting it playing skyrim.

I have played any of them that are not exclusive to PS3 or PS4 which is a large number but from what i heard the newer ones over there are not as good as say vesperia and previous.

I report from Windows 10 the following:

• My Product Key via Technical Preview is blocked by their server. Will have to call them or wtv to activate it or something, I imagine.

I might not bother: "You do not need to activate Windows 10."

• Don't need a custom OS when I have Debian with KDE on tap. It auto-added my anime Windows 7 background (Microsoft account settings), so there's that.
  • Installing all the things, I realized I can't use my PCI-e SSD as a drive between Debian & Windows. Debian sees it as four 120GB SSDs, while Windows sees it as a single large 480GB SSD.

I will trade someone this drive for a 200-350GB SSD of equal to 75% of it's value. You get more space, a PCI-e SSD, and ... yeah. It works great with Windows. Just not Linux. :| I can't deal anymore. Can't use it, so need to trade to something I can use, even if it costs me space.

I wouldnt mind having the ssd just because ssd. dont have ssd to trade though. Or money for it probably.

Sigh. I guess I may need a new psu. Computer keeps restarting while in game. At first it was only one game it happened in but now it happened in a different game.

7c9970463d.png

From what I have found the common problem seems to be the psu.

Blarg

I wouldnt mind having the ssd just because ssd. dont have ssd to trade though. Or money for it probably.

Sigh. I guess I may need a new psu. Computer keeps restarting while in game. At first it was only one game it happened in but now it happened in a different game.

7c9970463d.png

From what I have found the common problem seems to be the psu.

that 980ti is the problem lol she be using all teh juice 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

YOUR MOTHERFUCKING PROFILE PICTURE.

STOP CHANGING IT!

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

YOUR MOTHERFUCKING PROFILE PICTURE.

STOP CHANGING IT!

BITCH DONT TELL WHAT I CAN AND CANT DO >.> 

Spoiler
Spoiler

BITCH DONT TELL WHAT I CAN AND CANT DO >.> 

BITCH I WILL!

AND YOU CANT FIGHT ME! YOUR CANADIAN!

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

BITCH I WILL!

AND YOU CANT FIGHT ME! YOUR CANADIAN!

~punches you~ "sorry eh" ~punches you again~ "sorry again there eh" 

topkek

Spoiler
Spoiler

~punches you~ "sorry eh" ~punches you again~ "sorry again there eh" 

topkek

Ts ADMIN POWERS

15ea95ab50f47acf14600271f6cbf672.png

Cpu:

Ts ADMIN POWERS

15ea95ab50f47acf14600271f6cbf672.png

and? 

tis the truth yo 

Spoiler
Spoiler

and? 

tis the truth yo 

116a7e62fa91ed36a721f1044661aec8.png

Cpu:

116a7e62fa91ed36a721f1044661aec8.png

bitch plz 

Spoiler
Spoiler

I dont see how. The 8350 uses just as much if not more.

Blarg

I dont see how. The 8350 uses just as much if not more.

lol damn , well they both use a fair amount at full tilt ... my 850w psu is struggling these days with my 980ti and 4790k 

Spoiler
Spoiler

c9d34b89c88badd72d4301de131093dd.png

post-121932-0-03254800-1446357896.gif argument invalid infinity dickbuts have appeared , do not pass go , do not collect 200$

Spoiler
Spoiler