Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Prince. Wonderful. Is there a genre to go with this as well, because this could go a lot of different ways. Sad I missed the plot armor wearing mc month.

@RedSphyxis :o the dancers multiplied!

you just noticed that lol :)

post-89070-0-04891900-1446276277.gif

I found out that the original was just part of a quartet. so I tried to search for it :) and luckily I found it :)

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

I mean, I guess some gundam models from it would be cool. Otherwise there isn't really any really anything I would want from it. I like manga/anime, not really into collecting other stuff related to them.

But damn, I've only built 2 models. I need more time to do all the stuff I want. Damn you life, you're way too short!

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

I mean, I guess some gundam models from it would be cool. Otherwise there isn't really any really anything I would want from it. I like manga/anime, not really into collecting other stuff related to them.

But damn, I've only built 2 models. I need more time to do all the stuff I want. Damn you life, you're way too short!

At least gunpla is easier to do...

I still haven't finished my I-401 model...

I wanted to do her in Blue Steel colors... but I have no talent in art...

Ars-nova.png

FB_IMG_1446173176137.jpg

@Vitalius. Downloading softether on pc. Probably run setup when I get home.

So I'd be a dandere? That actually kinda sound like me.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

What are you guys up to? I won't be going out for halloween. Not interested personally.

Well... Seeing Halloween isn't celebrated here... Probably nothing special. Will probably play TF2 (halloween update. Yay!) and depending on if I'm lazy or not, might go out with a camera (+ tripod) when it's dark (so pretty much past 5.00 PM, it gets dark that fast). Also reminds me that I should look for a camera with better low-light capability; Sony RX100 isn't cutting it. Guess my next step will be Micro Four-Thirds or larger sensored mirrorless.

Sounds like you need a UPS...

Either that, or I need to actually turn my PC off rather than put to sleep. Having to turn off PC is a bit of a pain for a tab hoarder, though.

FB_IMG_1446173176137.jpg

*Checks birthdate*

1st of July...

Why do I have to stand in the spotlight? Any person with half a brain would do a better job than me.

mtK35tI.png

Can I resign my birth date somewhere?

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

FB_IMG_1446173176137.jpg

Welp, I`m born in may, so I`m best friend, the role I`m least suited to. Yay. Why couldn`t I just have been born in september or december?

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

I'm enjoying this game way too much now.

Favorites are thorn, pheobe and Rath already

CLkrPxCUsAAV-zF.jpg

god dammit I forgot to save my print screen

you can get a code here https://rsvp.battleborn.com/

but I did recieve an invite beforehand from SHIFT so yeah you might need an invite. But might as well try it.

there's a server stress test on 6pm GMT so should be a lot of players.

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Some dude was selling blunt kunais and shurikens in a mall... The shurikens were barely passable and the kunais were unfit for throwing... or cutting...

also

Touhou MLG

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gh8E3cZwZNQ

Some dude was selling blunt kunais and shurikens in a mall... The shurikens were barely passable and the kunais were unfit for throwing... or cutting...

also

Touhou MLG

So basically the shuriken and kunai were the same as 90% of all other blade weapons that you can buy. What a surprise.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

So basically the shuriken and kunai were the same as 90% of all other blade weapons that you can buy. What a surprise.

There are places that sell legit butterfly knives and short blades (bolo).... I have a bolo (ca. 1943) in storage which I mostly use for gardening...

I can also opt to sharpen the kunai using a grinder and whetstones...

also...

Kirin Toudou is best heroine in Asterisk...

Sooooo how are you stalker?

Mister who created his profile at 2:45pm and quoted at 2:49pm.....

Is that you miku?

Oh and it's a leek not celery.

sry got carried away and i'm no stalker got to this site because i was searching a picture...oh and i'm fine thank you^^.

Kunai weren't meant to be sharp (with the exception of the tip). They were used as cheap everyman's tools to pry through soft materials. They weren't really meant to be knives as they had better tools for such purpose (like tanto), though you can still stab with it. Also kunai weren't meant for throwing, but it could be done, should the need have arisen. They were just tad too heavy to be mainly used for throwing.

Shuriken though... What do you mean by "barely passable"? If the quality is schite, then I can understand what you mean. But just like kunai, shuriken were more of stealth tools than weapons (especially the case with bo-shuriken, a throwing dart). Yes, you can harm someone with a shuriken, but you could probably get better results with a kitchen knife... Their main purpose was being used as a distraction, not a weapon.

Though you probably knew all this already, and probably know more than I do, but just pointing that out.

Though I am surprised that the person in-question were selling those in a mall. :lol:

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Kunai weren't meant to be sharp (with the exception of the tip). They were used as cheap everyman's tools to pry through soft materials. They weren't really meant to be knives as they had better tools for such purpose (like tanto), though you can still stab with it. Also kunai weren't meant for throwing, but it could be done, should the need have arisen. They were just tad too heavy to be mainly used for throwing.

Shuriken though... What do you mean by "barely passable"? If the quality is schite, then I can understand what you mean. But just like kunai, shuriken were more of stealth tools than weapons (especially the case with bo-shuriken, a throwing dart). Yes, you can harm someone with a shuriken, but you could probably get better results with a kitchen knife... Their main purpose was being used as a distraction, not a weapon.

Though you probably knew all this already, and probably know more than I do, but just pointing that out.

Though I am surprised that the person in-question were selling those in a mall. :lol:

stuff happens... and people sell questionable items in malls here...

I was tempted to buy a retractable baton but the dude selling it didn't know the material it was made of... I was hoping for brass. but it felt more like steel...

as for the shuriken, it was a 6-point 3.5" item... the edges aren't that sharp but if thrown had enough it should manage to lodge itself at the target...

the kunai on the other hand is completely blunt... it won't even function properly in its original intended functions...

I literally just opened my email to see that.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Do you guys prefer the high school storyline of Nichijou or the Nano/Professor one? I prefer the Nano/Professor story personally

FB_IMG_1446173176137.jpg

So I`m a monster then.

tumblr_inline_nx0qzfWEgG1qdgu7s_500.gif

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

Im on pretty limited conection. Who won or is going to win lol worlds? Sorry for offtopic

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Im on pretty limited conection. Who won or is going to win lol worlds? Sorry for offtopic

Faker & Friends.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

bMY2BL2.jpg

Now that`s new.

YHOCFlg.gif

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

Now that`s new.

That image was posted in here a few days ago already.

attachicon.gifgames1.JPG

attachicon.gifgames2.JPG

attachicon.gifgames3.JPG

attachicon.gifrum and yum.jpg

@CatCloud

I couldn't resist.  Wish it had the box, but all that for like 12 bucks was a steal.  xD

now I'm hungry and I need alcohol.

*ohh there's a crap ton of wine and rum at the kitchen. All I need now is food that I don't have to cook.(too lazy atm)