Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

He is using one of those new cases, it's a screwless case with a wooden design. It's the future.

With an exclusive NoFilter technology, which makes it get two times as dusty as traditional computer cases.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Kongo before leaving England. Might put that for a phone wallpaper. Your obviously charging to much for them then.

I really hate fixing all these software problems at work.

Me for the last hour

welll_shit.jpg

I totally know how you feel. Then not getting compensated for fixing them...

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

With an exclusive NoFilter technology, which makes it get two times as dusty as traditional computer cases.

But easier to clean! Just take a blower to it!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

And Apple is a innovative(?) company.

You're just jelly :)

It's such a great design man! You can swap parts so much easier.

Speaking of apple. Apple need some better cpus in their macbooks and intel needs to stop naiming dual core cpus as i5 and i7. I dont care if they are mobile cpus. Stop it.

(This was discovered while looking for a rplacement to my boss's macbook pro.) 

I totally know how you feel. Then not getting compensated for fixing them...

I still get paid for working on this stuff instead of my normal job but just no extra pay for it. Its not even something that difficult. Its just all the various passwords and accounts that nobody knows which one I'm supposed to use for what. Then other not giving all the info I need.

Blarg

So I finished symphogear GX (season 3)

Well I still think season 1 had the best character design. The ignite mode was cool but the default mode was cooler on the Mc, the other characters didn't feel like a big change sadly, too much skin imo, even on the younger ones.

Story: well it was cringy at some parts and the Villain was both great and stupid.

I'd have to say the Villain was the best out of the 3 but could have been better.

The combat singing felt out of place this time more than ever, especially because there was another voice in the background singing as well.

Mc's finisher was cool, I'd love to Se more of that and the ending was good.

@wolfgang I agree, laptops are so confusing because of that.... I7 dual core, wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut da fuq!?

Speaking of apple. Apple need some better cpus in their macbooks and intel needs to stop naiming dual core cpus as i5 and i7. I dont care if they are mobile cpus. Stop it.

It`s intel who are naming the CPUs that way.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

(This was discovered while looking for a rplacement to my boss's macbook pro.) I still get paid for working on this stuff instead of my normal job but just no extra pay for it. Its not even something that difficult. Its just all the various passwords and accounts that nobody knows which one I'm supposed to use for what. Then other not giving all the info I need.

Well shit. It's resetting the server group and network here, finding passwords, fixing computer hardware problems, fixing estimator software issues, and more...

@wolfgang I agree, laptops are so confusing because of that.... I7 dual core, wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut da fuq!?

http://www.apple.com/shop/product/G0P02LL/A/refurbished-133-inch-macbook-air-17ghz-dual-core-intel-core-i7

http://ark.intel.com/m/products/54618/Intel-Core-i7-2637M-Processor-4M-Cache-up-to-2_80-GHz 

It`s intel who are naming the CPUs that way.

Thats what I said.

kokoro-connect.jpg

Well shit. It's resetting the server group and network here, finding passwords, fixing computer hardware problems, fixing estimator software issues, and more...

Sounds like stuff I have already done.

Blarg

when im asked to show my qualifications xD 

post-121932-0-91823700-1445468026.png

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Should just hot-glue everything. 

Is hot-glue conductive tho? 

If not, that should be fine.

@helping

Critical kek

Today was a good day. Gonna play some Disgaea til I crash. ... @BashZeStampeedo I haven't forgotten about VoE, but I haven't finished it either.

Episode 4 of Moonbeam City incoming. :3

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Cm6ftB6.jpg

I cable manage

OUR TS SERVER IS ON A FUCKING SHELF?! fuckin hell

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

OUR TS SERVER IS ON A FUCKING SHELF?! fuckin hell

firehazzard.exe 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

Is hot-glue conductive tho?

If not, that should be fine.

@helping

Critical kek

Today was a good day. Gonna play some Disgaea til I crash. ... @BashZeStampeedo I haven't forgotten about VoE, but I haven't finished it either.

Episode 4 of Moonbeam City incoming. :3

Question of the day. Is glue conductive? Lol

no it is not 

Spoiler
Spoiler

its a good question, some is and some isn't. Hot glue is commonly used on electronics since it is normally not conductive but that doesn't mean it cant be conductive.