Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

who doesn't? 

that means you have to add artifacts and shitify the redraw to blend with what you were given. I like to use the clone tool for that kind of stuff

Nah it's better to use the patch tool for most of the cleaning here. But you'd need better precision for that, that's why a tablet helps.

The doctored parts don't really look doctored after I realized I never viewed it 100% and was sticking to 300% zoom.

wasn't that hard I guess I was just underestimating my skills, or just my laziness acting up. Probably the latter. 

Finally some sleep.

snip

that should be in a spoiler

this gave me goosebumps all over even my feet had them.

oh well my Filipino Pride is acting up again. But we have some damn good singers and they're all sisters.

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

snippidy snop

Oops... Fixed sorry if I ruined it for anyone.

Movie three be trippy

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And no hard drives  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•  

Nah it's better to use the patch tool for most of the cleaning here. But you'd need better precision for that, that's why a tablet helps.

The doctored parts don't really look doctored after I realized I never viewed it 100% and was sticking to 300% zoom.

I have never really used the patch tool maybe I should start messing with it. Also ya a tablet its always nice to have, right now i have a cheap monoprice tablet I need to write a review on.

I have never really used the patch tool maybe I should start messing with it. Also ya a tablet its always nice to have, right now i have a cheap monoprice tablet I need to write a review on.

I have a wacom tablet but can't draw for shit on it. I can on a cintiq though (tried one once) they are the goat

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

•  

I have a wacom tablet but can't draw for shit on it. I can on a cintiq though (tried one once) they are the goat

It takes a bit of time to getting used to drawing tablets, but once you are used to it, it isn't that hard. It also depends on which software you are using.

Cintiqs are awesome, but they also cost a lot.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

ya it takes some time to adapt to not looking at what you are drawing. I started on an old gateway tablet pc that used a wacom digitizer which was the reason I bought it back in 2004 for $2000 even though it was a step down from my desktop at the time.

It takes a bit of time to getting used to drawing tablets, but once you are used to it, it isn't that hard. It also depends on which software you are using.

Yeah Corel painter was better than Photoshop when i had it. I just don't use it enough.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

•  

I dont really view them as costing that much anymore there were $3000+ when I was first looking at them so they are cheaper now. At somepoint I may end up getting one or at least another wacom based windows tablet. 

Yeah Corel painter was better than Photoshop when i had it. I just don't use it enough.

I have not messed with corel all that much I'm ok at drawing in photoshop but not as good at painting in it. I like the rotate view option in the newer photoshop that was not an option in the older ones I'm used to using.

revision [emoji4] [emoji4] [emoji4] [emoji4] [emoji4] [emoji4]

Stopped revising, IMO bebe from the third film annoys me...

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

•  

Im in the process of rewatching hyouka. For some reason i was remembering that the (ice cream) part lasted a lot farther than it did. I cant for the life of me remember anything after ep. 6. I guess im losing it...

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Just found this in my suggested list, I almost forgot about Mirai Nikki.  Yet this perfectly represents the show.  It's surprisingly catchy, I can't stop listening to it, probably because of the sad irony.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK4an5sJCcQ

My favorite part is when you she says Yukki.

I'm playing my Xbone on 3 LG Curved monitors-No one ever

Please, read CoC it helps, it helped me it should help you-Every competent member

Resident bad pun maker.....please excuse them

Just found this in my suggested list, I almost forgot about Mirai Nikki.  Yet this perfectly represents the show.  It's surprisingly catchy, I can't stop listening to it, probably because of the sad irony.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK4an5sJCcQ

My favorite part is when you she says Yukki.

why... WHY!!!!!!!!!!! Y U DO DIS TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: I CANT STOP LISTENING TO IT SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

12063658_1044729185547981_31358553281968

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

why... WHY!!!!!!!!!!! Y U DO DIS TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I deen this vid like a year ago and remembered the video picture, so i knew not to play it lol. Sorry for your loss xD

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

I deen this vid like a year ago and remembered the video picture, so i knew not to play it lol. Sorry for your loss xD

if you read the edit you can see i need help

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

Finished third movie

so homura becomes a new God but she refers to herself as a demon and she does this for madoka???
was definately needed to read wiki article afterwards...

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

•  

buy a case you bum

iirc he plans on making one

Spoiler