Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

be sure you download the right one, and enable the classic UI when you launch it.

the nice thing is it lets you do 90% of what you can do on the player, including switching tracks, subs, and it has a file browser.

That's nice!

Do I have to use the display port to run 3 monitors off a 280x?

I would recommend it, but iirc you don't really have too

Deleted code is debugged code.

Bet it won't do anything when it's night...

Just because a phone camera has a large aperture, doesn't actually mean much. When the image sensor is that small, the aperture barely matters: most of the things are still in focus, you barely get any shallow depth-of-field effect, and it struggles in low-light conditions, giving noisy images.

Even my Sony RX100, which has a 1" sensor (about 4 times as large as on usual pocket cameras), max aperture of f/1.8 (at 28mm focal length) and with max ISO of 6400, can barely get good quality images in not-so-well lit indoor conditions, and outside at night, you can only get handheld shots when there's some streetlights. For anything darker than that, tripod is necessary. Phone cameras aren't really any better. For better low-light performance you just need a larger sensor.

Phone cameras have the convenience of being everywhere where your phone is, but apart from that, dedicated cameras more often than not curbstomp phones.

Thanks for the explanation. I thought that f/1.9 was low aperture for a phone, but still I haven't taken a lot of pictures since I don't often see anything worth taking picture of, lol. 

I'll try taking some shots to see whether the camera on my phone is as good as Nokia advertises it. It's not high end though.

iTilJbO.png

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

IDK bout you guys, I'm not american but I sure as hell know Bernie Sanders burned the shit out of everyone.

Clinton is just a snake(but she did very well), I mean changing views on things is not a bad thing. Sometimes you realize stuff and have to man-up and accept these mistakes. But changing your views more than a handful of times and on suspiciously coincidental times is just plain being a snake.

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

So im finally the owner of some "nice" headphones lol now just have to wait until they ship out. Can't wait. I'll Probably end up getting the FiiO E10k DAC/AMP as well.

post-259091-0-14134100-1445412812.jpg

EDIT: I just realized that in the past 3 weeks I've been spending a hell of a lot of money...

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

They also wanted me too help with cleaning & redrawing colored one's

"It would be fun" they said

oh god help me with this @#%@$!

attachicon.gif423.jpg

Haha do you have no experience in photoshop with photo manipulation? It's 3:37 am... back to sleep...

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Haha do you have no experience in photoshop with photo manipulation? It's 3:37 am... back to sleep...

I create digital art and edit my photos. So yes I do.

but I have to deal with LQ colored scans. SOOOOO MUUUCCCHHH COMPRESSION ARTIFACTS it makes the redrawn parts look doctored. 

that's f*cked up logic right there lol. "The redrawn/doctored parts look fake since the original looks shitty"

It's good thing I'm focused more on mangas. :)

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

It's not hard to flip images 90° or 180°... Doesn't even require any image editing programs.

Thing is, the images weren't flipped on my computer, they were only flipped once I uploaded them to imgur.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

who doesn't? 

I create digital art and edit my photos. So yes I do.

but I have to deal with LQ colored scans. SOOOOO MUUUCCCHHH COMPRESSION ARTIFACTS it makes the redrawn parts look doctored. 

that's f*cked up logic right there lol. "The redrawn/doctored parts look fake since the original looks shitty"

It's good thing I'm focused more on mangas. :)

that means you have to add artifacts and shitify the redraw to blend with what you were given. I like to use the clone tool for that kind of stuff

who doesn't? 

me i dont have experience with photoshop, dont have it, but i do have some experience with paint.net

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

IDK bout you guys, I'm not american but I sure as hell know Bernie Sanders burned the shit out of everyone.

Clinton is just a snake(but she did very well), I mean changing views on things is not a bad thing. Sometimes you realize stuff and have to man-up and accept these mistakes. But changing your views more than a handful of times and on suspiciously coincidental times is just plain being a snake.

you're looking at the American media, at that

it's pretty obvious how corrupt American news media is.

Error: 410

So im finally the owner of some "nice" headphones lol now just have to wait until they ship out. Can't wait. I'll Probably end up getting the FiiO E10k DAC/AMP as well.

attachicon.gifMassdrop_K7xx.jpg

EDIT: I just realized that in the past 3 weeks I've been spending a hell of a lot of money...

That happens. Lets see... get this and this and that. Ill need one of those if I get these. Wait. Where did all my money go?

https://youtu.be/ZP_5F8XgjvE"

Blarg

Fantastic

Sometimes I wonder what LMG do to their servers

My Nokia's camera has f/1.9 aperture and films best in low light conditions. That might be completely irrelevant to what you said, I don't know much about cameras. 

Nokia for life. It has removable battery and I don't have to change phones every year. but it's windows phone  :lol: 

The aperture is how wide the lens can open and affects the depth of field. At F1.9 you would be able to have a very shallow depth of field but as roustiunut(can spell) kokis said the tiny sensor and poor noise performance still mean in low light it won't perform very well.

Steve

you've seen their videos you should know

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

The aperture is how wide the lens can open and affects the depth of field. At F1.9 you would be able to have a very shallow depth of field but as roustiunut(can spell) kokis said the tiny sensor and poor noise performance still mean in low light it won't perform very well.

With a small sensor of a phone camera, you won't be getting any shallow depth-of-field effect with even that aperture, unless really close to the subject, to a point where it would be a macro shot.

EDIT:

Yes, i'm just explaining f1.9

Your explanation was a little vague.

You still have a lot to learn, kamera-kohai.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

With a small sensor of a phone camera, you won't be getting any shallow depth-of-field effect with even that aperture, unless really close to the subject, to a point where it would be a macro shot.

Yes, i'm just explaining f1.9

Steve

me i dont have experience with photoshop, dont have it, but i do have some experience with paint.net

I have had photo shop since version 8 which was like 2003 maybe even before that.

EDIT:

Your explanation was a little vague.

You still have a lot to learn, kamera-kohai.

I may be nitpicking, but unlike senpai, kohai isn't used as a suffix. In places where it would be used as a suffix, kun is used instead.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

I have had photo shop since version 8 which was like 2003 maybe even before that.

i've never had it, and thats never stopped me from making crap

Spoiler

i've never had it, and thats never stopped me from making crap

I have also used gimp but never used paint.net so I dont know if that is any good.

I have also used gimp but never used paint.net so I dont know if that is any good.

well its worked for me and i used it to make my channel art so that should be enough to prove its decent(well then again i am terrible at making art and such so it could probably be used a lot better in the hands of someone skilled)

Spoiler

They weren't joking when they said madoka gets deep.

In that bit where homura nearly dies (sorry for double post.)

Edit: MADOKA BECOMES GOD BISH WUT

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And no hard drives  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•  

getting close to the end I take it

Yeah of the second film don't spoil the last

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And no hard drives  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•  

Yeah of the second film don't spoil the last

oh man, you're in for some shit

ebQihXC.jpg?1

the ending was great, but is very polarizing.

it's love or hate

homu's shield is brolic af

that one gun fight scene is a bit cheesy OTT though

I liked the way that they designed her character, she fights a fair bit yet has no innate combat abilities.

Error: 410