Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

That lens must be scratched to hell. 

Yup.

hey im using an iphone 4 at the moment lol

I don`t say anything against the iphone 4, but the cam isn`t amazing, especially if it`s as scratched up as mine.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Yup.

I don`t say anything against the iphone 4, but the cam isn`t amazing, especially if it`s as scratched up as mine.

Can I say shit against the iphone 4? Its a slow piece of shit and I'm only using it because It gets more phone calls at my house then my galaxy s3 does but both still tend to drop calls like crazy here. Mine looks brand new but the battery keeps coming disconnected.

I'm just impressed that you some how made it look like the room was foggy in the photos lol

implying it's not foggy

maybe the rations just went out

Fred said he's been having a good time with Nvidia, so the the green might trickle down

(triple entendre, I give myself a a golden star sticker)

Error: 410

Crisis averted

I put a full glass of water directly above (not on) my PC. 

Knocked it over when reaching to turn on the PC (my room is dark and I had forgotten about it). 

Half spilled, some on my 290X (mah coaster). None got on my PC's actual hardware, but some got inside the case. The front portion, to be specific. Thankfully, I don't have drives in my system. So that's empty basically. 

Hallelujah (final victory). 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Can I say shit against the iphone 4? Its a slow piece of shit and I'm only using it because It gets more phone calls at my house then my galaxy s3 does but both still tend to drop calls like crazy here. Mine looks brand new but the battery keeps coming disconnected.

have you tried getting a new sim card? my dad's phone kept dropping calls and then he got a new sim card and afaik it hasn't happen'd yet

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

Crisis averted

I put a full glass of water directly above (not on) my PC. 

Knocked it over when reaching to turn on the PC (my room is dark and I had forgotten about it). 

Half spilled, some on my 290X (mah coaster). None got on my PC's actual hardware, but some got inside the case. The front portion, to be specific. Thankfully, I don't have drives in my system. So that's empty basically. 

Hallelujah (final victory). 

I thought you had a watercooled 290X for a second when I just quickly glanced through the post. 

Weird, mine still works fine in any respect other than the battery life.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

have you tried getting a new sim card? my dad's phone kept dropping calls and then he got a new sim card and afaik it hasn't happen'd yet

completely switching phones to one that doesn't even use a removable sim card and that didn't help so I don't think a sim would. I just get really bad service here and will not even receive calls based on where I am in the house.

completely switching phones to one that doesn't even use a removable sim card and that didn't help so I don't think a sim would. I just get really bad service here and will not even receive calls based on where I am in the house.

Time for a new carrier.

Unless you're in one of the "monopoly" area. 

Time for a new carrier.

Unless you're in one of the "monopoly" area.

from what I have read all carriers are kind of shit around here. Im going to be getting a galaxy s5 that gets a little better signal here from my brother since he is going to be trying out google fi since Verizon wants to up his bill $20 a month for his unlimited data.

well then a new phone will most likely be the way to go

Spoiler

from what I have read all carriers are kind of shit around here. Im going to be getting a galaxy s5 that gets a little better signal here from my brother since he is going to be trying out google fi since Verizon wants to up his bill $20 a month for his unlimited data.

GOOGLE FI?

God I'm jelly, though I think it's still only for Nexus devices and I tend to like expandable storage...

S5 is a pretty nice upgrade, dunno if it had gotten the S6's software yet. 

GOOGLE FI?

God I'm jelly, though I think it's still only for Nexus devices and I tend to like expandable storage...

S5 is a pretty nice upgrade, dunno if it had gotten the S6's software yet. 

i would get google fi in a heartbeat, since i pre-ordered the 6P (yeah, i pre-ordered something). sadly i'm still under at&t.. 

i would get google fi in a heartbeat, since i pre-ordered the 6P (yeah, i pre-ordered something). sadly i'm still under at&t.. 

lol, well the 6P is a finished product made by Google, so I think that gets a pass. 

I'm with Sprint, but apparently Google Fi will be using both Sprint's and T-Mobile's network for coverage.

I'd switch to Google Fi if they allowed for phones, or at least Motorola phones. 

Finished Life is Strange....

FEELS ;-;

bad life choices were made 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Well well. I'm impressed with the depth they managed to squeeze out from Undertale when you replay the game. I just intentionally went back to do a neutral ending, felt bad, and decided to re-play as pacifist again, but this time being as "good" as possible. So far it's already distinctly different from the other playthroughs. Lucky me! I get to defer my "evil" playthrough a bit longer...

So, does anybody notice some similarities between Doctor Faustus and Full Metal Alchemist?

This holds true for quite a lot of fiction, cartoons and anime included. Just consider Madoka and Death Note.

Don't you mean Manglobe?

Yeah, I meant Manglobe. I didn't think it was worth it typing there name as there was enough context to realize I meant them.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Looks like overpriced money grab to me.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^