Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Well, Undertale was a fun time. D'awws all around (though the lab was a bit weird). I wonder if I'll have the heart to replay it in evil mode sometime.

i haven't even played the damn game and just from watching a pacifist run I'm

getting attached to goatmama

795AtBN.jpg?1

Error: 410

i haven't even played the damn game and just from watching a pacifist run I'm

getting attached to goatmama

795AtBN.jpg?1

I watched dodger stream it so I was sad when she started putting it on youtube since I had already seen it.

I watched dodger stream it so I was sad when she started putting it on youtube since I had already seen it.

i stopped watching her uploads for the sake of not spoiling it

i stopped at like 2nd or 3rd upload

Error: 410

i freaking love this game to bits. 

genocide is depressing as hell.. i couldn't do it lol. you'll have to face

Heh.. thanks for spoilering it, since I'm still debating on whether I'll want to. I finally watched someone else playing it, and I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry at what happened to them with Goat Mom. Wonder what else I missed by playing as a goodie two-shoes.

I watched probably 85% of the her run through but have no plans to play the game.

The moment I saw Goat Mom after Flowey, I knew it was time to play it instead of watching someone else play it, because I wanted to try cinnamon instead of bscotch.

FUCK YOU MASSDROP, 

You've extended the quantity then pushed the ship date forward and now you've done it again pushing the end date and ship date forward again WTF MAN, i've been camping your site all day waiting and watching the countdown only for you to add to it the last 15 minutes.

post-259091-0-08422200-1445318194_thumb.

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

FUCK YOU MASSDROP, 

You've extended the quantity then pushed the ship date forward and now you've done it again pushing the end date and ship date forward again WTF MAN, i've been camping your site all day waiting and watching the countdown only for you to add to it the last 15 minutes.

attachicon.gifNew_Bitmap_Image.jpg

don't worry they were not making any more 3 drops back...

I just finished watching 5 Centimeters Per Second and it's a masterpiece in my opinion. The art, soundtrack and most importantly the storytelling are astounding. I won't go into the plot, because I might spoil it to those who haven't seen it. Seriously - watch it.  I'm sad right now.  : (

w8fIAh.jpg

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

don't worry they were not making any more 3 drops back...

lol i don't really care about limited edition, i think everyone should be able to have a chance to use them, my problem is that they increase the amount, then when the amount is full they add to it, then time runs out and stock is left they add a day, wtf is the point in that, why not just have them where you can just order it and they send it to you when they come in if your gonna do that, not piss everyone off by pushing the dates then adding stock then doing it again over and over.

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

FUCK YOU MASSDROP, 

attachicon.gifNew_Bitmap_Image.jpg

Lol. GG Massdrop.

lol i don't really care about limited edition, i think everyone should be able to have a chance to use them, my problem is that they increase the amount, then when the amount is full they add to it, then time runs out and stock is left they add a day, wtf is the point in that, why not just have them where you can just order it and they send it to you when they come in if your gonna do that, not piss everyone off by pushing the dates then adding stock then doing it again over and over.

Because its a massdrop and akg design partnership. Massdrop has a say in where its so I would guess.

Bored before going to sleep.

all stock.

e8e19b5d85.png

Blarg

Hmmm. Is it just me or as anyone else noticed that the deadly common cold stereotype hasn't really been shown in a while. I havent seen as much anime lately but its been a long while since i seen it. Has anyone else noticed that or have they just traded the sick day for a beach/bath day...

12119092_976311262436450_319186877608325

-comic-1313368905.jpg

welp Looks like I'll be sleeping with the light on again tonight.

I miss having regular edsworld videos

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

@Opask

Prinnies are awesome.

The anime for Disgaea is basically episodic about Disgaea 1 covering each chapter randomly. 

Cool. You should like Disgaea if you like grinding. I know jumping to level 400 in episode 5 of Disgaea 4 was awesome because then I steam-rolled the entire story mode. I enjoy this. 

I really do recommend La Paucelle Tactics if you ever get a chance to play it. PS2 only tho. I'm sure you can find a way. (lol)

I slept for 13 hours (6PM-7AM). No Disgaea for me. :( Maybe tonight. I feel great tho. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Ended up binge watching an anime called "Gangsta"

tumblr_nqy32b8OnV1qg78wpo1_500.gif

Pretty interesting concept. Great animation style. Pretty good soundtrack.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

My procrastination is real...

On school this morning, I had to sit through 4 hours of no classes. Of course I could have just done the dozens of piled up assignments that are late, or watched some anime for once...

But what does a procrastinator like me do instead? Watch manzai parody series shared by @DigitalHermit about 234 pages ago... (had the tab open for whatever reason)

INCOMING TOUHOU M1 GP CLIPS FT. YOUMU

The way she says f*ck is too f*cking cute...

Gee, thanks Hermit. Now I can't stop watching these...

qJ6t8Gd.jpg

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I'm finally replacing my shit PSU with this thing :D.

sbuU9kD.jpg

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

sbuU9kD.jpg

good choice on the new psu :)

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Ended up binge watching an anime called "Gangsta"

tumblr_nqy32b8OnV1qg78wpo1_500.gif

Pretty interesting concept. Great animation style. Pretty good soundtrack.

it's a shame the animation company in charge went bankrupt.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Going on a feel trip thanks to "The Garden of Words" soon™.

I'm open for suggestions for the next feel trip. :D

Nice, gratz. Did you have any issues with your previous one? I currently have a 550W FSP PSU and I'm afraid that it can bake my system, because my 280x pushes it pretty hard. It has survived 100+ hours of 100% system load but still I'm a bit paranoid.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

Welp, this is surprising. I wasn`t even able to overclock my VRAM to +20MHz before, but now with the new PSU it seems to do +300 stable.

@Pandalf I didn`t have any problems with my old PSU other than it being the loudest part in my PC in idle. But I didn`t like having a low quality PSU in my computer.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

It's really sad that the animition company went bankrupt, I can read the manga but I don't want to ;_;. I still belive that they can come back.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Guys, what are your favorite anime movies? 

Welp, this is surprising. I wasn`t even able to overclock my VRAM to +20MHz before, but now with the new PSU it seems to do +300 stable.

@Pandalf I didn`t have any problems with my old PSU other than it being the loudest part in my PC in idle. But I didn`t like having a low quality PSU in my computer.

Weird. Overclocking the VRAM with 20MHz shouldn't increase the load on the PSU whatsoever. I haven't heard of a "Thermaltake Hamburg" before, but I suppose it's only for some markets and is cheap, so better safe than sorry. The 650 GS is excellent and you can safely push your 970 to the limit. :D

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

When you are stuck at school, and a very important package was delivered there.  But, you have to wait like 9-10 hrs to get to it.  -.-

ahh those are the best...

Guys, what are your favorite anime movies? 

I don't really catch alot of movies since they take forever and a week untill you get a sub but out of the ones ive seen, i love all the kara no kyoukai films by ufotable, psycho-pass, kyoukai no kanata 2nd movie, Hotarubi no mori e, Patema inverted, Wolf children, Eve no Jikan wasn't all that bad, First 2 Evangaleon movies, The girl who lept through time, summer wars, The Haruhi movie, 5 anime wallpapers(centimeters) per second lol, FMA movie, The place promised in our early days. Oh and Sword of the Stranger...

Ok maybe ive seen a few lol