Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Just 200 pages more until page 4000. This thread grows really fast.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

i will generally be pissed if we dont make it past 9000

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

i will generally be pissed if we dont make it past 9000

i'm surprised it didn't hit that yet seeing how fast it grows

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

You have to do each folder individually? Kudos to you, but that's way too much work.

You could look at the folder style as well,it's pretty neat too 

post-28149-0-59175700-1445280829_thumb.p

Close up

post-28149-0-22504500-1445280832_thumb.p

Edit 

Yes,the number of Anime I watched is quite small.

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Hirigana are a pain lmao

Kanji is a pain Imao 

-Off to googling forgot what that stands for xD 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

seems like there's much better content out there that would fit these requirements. Can't say I'd ever felt any "dark" themes from it.

sure it looks nice, but aside from that and a cool explosion now and again it has almost nothing going for it once they introduce the girl designed to basically drag ass the entire time (god knows why a terrorist worth shit would keep her on board)

Hell, I don't think a goddamn MCDONALDS would keep that character

Character design and development was absolutely deplorable

not even bothering to mention the stupid riddles and 5.

if you've never seen anything else before, I can kind of see that being a reasonable explanation, but it's still a weak title IMO.

no, kara no kyoukai instead

try something different and not plainly mediocre

1. Character design - It's really subjective.

2. Development started for Nine and Twelve when Five showed up. I felt fairly satisfied with it,  more of it would have been cool.

3. Girl - I had her as my avatar before :P They are not really terrorists terrorists. So human factor turns in to play here

If I recall when Nine saw Lisa at first he had an associations with Five. After that Twelve comes in with his romance  
But she was the one who lacked development. Like a lot. As you mentioned only thing she was doing is being a drag. A drag with bunch of negative emotions. Sad and beautiful at the same time.

4. Soundtrack is really important for me. A lot of bonus point from me because of it.

At least we agree on this one  ;)  

@cesrai 

yes, this, /thread

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

seems like there's much better content out there that would fit these requirements. Can't say I'd ever felt any "dark" themes from it.

sure it looks nice, but aside from that and a cool explosion now and again it has almost nothing going for it once they introduce the girl designed to basically drag ass the entire time (god knows why a terrorist worth shit would keep her on board)

Hell, I don't think a goddamn MCDONALDS would keep that character

Character design and development was absolutely deplorable

not even bothering to mention the stupid riddles and 5.

if you've never seen anything else before, I can kind of see that being a reasonable explanation, but it's still a weak title IMO.

try something different and not plainly mediocre

I dont think it was something completely amazing but for me it was nice and refreshing(but yes Five was a terrible villain and her Engrish was awfully annoying). Wish it was more Sphinx vs Police 

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

I just finished watching 5 Centimeters Per Second and it's a masterpiece in my opinion. The art, soundtrack and most importantly the storytelling are astounding. I won't go into the plot, because I might spoil it to those who haven't seen it. Seriously - watch it.  I'm sad right now.  : (

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

12171063_10205375296804168_1468571486_o.

This will be fun trying to explain :D

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

my friend is being stupid he is calling me vinay hakase because senpai is too main stream. vinay is my real name btw

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I just finished watching 5 Centimeters Per Second and it's a masterpiece in my opinion. The art, soundtrack and most importantly the storytelling are astounding. I won't go into the plot, because I might spoil it to those who haven't seen it. Seriously - watch it.  I'm sad right now.  : (

now go watch garden of words

now go watch garden of words

I'll watch it tomorrow.. 

I was thinking of watching "The Place Promised in Our Early Days", but I'll see "Garden of Words" first.  :)

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

I'll watch it tomorrow.. 

I was thinking of watching "The Place Promised in Our Early Days", but I'll see "Garden of Words" first.   :)

I have not yet watched "the place promised in our early days" but I was thinking about watching it when I recommended "garden of words" lol

7GpB2MX.png

how did i never connect the sunderer tsundere together

Listen if you care.

You should read the epilogue (not sure if it was put into video form). Trust me. @Charger knows about it I think? Is it a manga or something?

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

You should read the epilogue (not sure if it was put into video form). Trust me. @Charger knows about it I think? Is it a manga or something?

Yes

While we Are on the subject of Shinkai's work, my favorite is "The Place Promised in Our Early Days"

I was the one going around telling everyone to read the epilogue of the Manga. Good closure.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

lol i lived on granturismo, burnout and yu gi oh back in the day. got one game a year which was fia because my brother was older then me he got to choose. i hated fifa

Gran turismo for lyfe. GT4 ftw

finished baccano! the entire format of the show got me like this

Join the club. The crazy couple were best characters.

Just finished watching Zankyou no Terror! Awesome anime! How do more people not know of it? It was pretty cool and unique imo.

Need to finish that.

What do you think the answer is?  Yes, this was my  hw.

tumblr_nb3bvuB02D1t5fsrdo1_500.gif

Steve

attachicon.gifok then.JPG

What do you think the answer is?  Yes, this was my  hw.

post-121932-0-95446500-1445295004.gif

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

@MyInnerFred

Disgaea 4's Omega Wind spell everyone:
disgaea4_omega_wind.png

She looks familiar to me. Not sure where from tho...

Omega is Tier 4 magic (Tier 5 being ultimate). 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.