Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

getting water down your sleeves is literally the worst thing ever

Wait until your socks get soaked in murky water over long periods of time..

Kamichu is kinda boring, but the music is chill and reminds me of a certain other anime @wolfgang:

Anime usually does the mystery genre exceedingly poorly, but fall season gives me hope

It gives me nothing but despair.

// programmers paradox

try { return true; } finally { return false; }

A wild Gala has appeared! :o

Primary: Lenovo T61 / Intel Core2Duo T7200 @ 2.2GHz / 3GB DDR2 / NVIDIA Quadro NVS 140M / Fedora 22 <<<< THE WHITE KNIGHT

Secondary: Compaq Presario CQ56 / AMD V130 @ 2.3GHz / 2GB DDR3 / AMD Radeon HD 4250 / Windows 8.1 <<< THE FORGOTTEN HERO

Where are my disorientation pills I wonder ... Oh wait ... I chugged them all while watching that ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Where are my disorientation pills I wonder ... Oh wait ... I chugged them all while watching that ... 

Looks like CS surf maps fun. My god I waisted more time on these than the actual game.

// programmers paradox

Looks like CS surf maps fun. My god I waisted more time on these than the actual game.

I would guess you're pro or skilled at surfing ?

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

So I just finished the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya and I liked it, but I had to sit through 3 episodes of a damn time loop they were stuck in waiting for kyon to realise he need to make a move but then he was 2latem8 then got rektm8

according to bash there are 16 episodes but it's somewhat mixed in-not chrono-order, and so I've discovered that there is a 2nd season?

also, Is there anyone here know what I am referencing from the picture below?

Es5mZ55.jpg

I'm an average-semi-pro surfer, but the problem is on different surf servers the settings are sometimes different making it feel different or weird

It looks like Speed Racer, but with a regular sports car. 

I want to play this game (if it is a game, as I've never seen/heard of it), but I know that I wouldn't be nearly as good as this dude is.

I want to get these too:

Maybe at a rate of 1 per month since they are $55 each. ... Or not at all. 

Everything that's cool is expensive. :|

i think its the new trackmania, i fell for buying the game after seeing clips like this, the game is shit dont buy it.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

So I just finished the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya and I liked it, but I had to sit through 3 episodes of a damn time loop they were stuck in waiting for kyon to realise he need to make a move but then he was 2latem8 then got rektm8

according to bash there are 16 episodes but it's somewhat mixed in-not chrono-order, and so I've discovered that there is a 2nd season?

phoenix wright? As far as I remember it's endless eight(8 episodes, not 16). 

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

the long eight, fucking hell i remember being confused as hell, thought the uploads were broken.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

No I suck at it lol. I never finished the surf challanges. I played in the surf_skyworld times haha

// programmers paradox

phoenix wright? As far as I remember it's endless eight(8 episodes, not 16). 

the long eight, fucking hell i remember being confused as hell, thought the uploads were broken.

Long eight? what?

and yeah phoenix wright was my reference

Long eight? what?

and yeah phoenix wright was my reference

You said 3 episodes of time loop. There are 8 episodes of time loop and it's called endless eight. 

You said 3 episodes of time loop. There are 8 episodes of time loop and it's called endless eight. 

huh, and what I said about 16 episodes was that bash mentioned to me (or if I heard him right) that there were 16 episodes in total of the series

well I guess I better check my sources

edit; still haven't found anything about the "endless eight"

huh, and what I said about 16 episodes was that bash mentioned to me (or if I heard him right) that there were 16 episodes in total of the series

well I guess I better check my sources

Oh, i though bash said 16 episodes of loop..

There are 28 episodes.

By the way watch a movie, it's awesome.

There are 28 episodes.

Well fuck, this is what you get when you subrscribe to anime streaming sites like crunchyroll or funimation then go torrent it from somwhere else,

funimation only has the ova, the disappearance of yuki nagato

so gg a source link would be nice, then I'll have to blaze through the episodes i have not yet seen, thanks for the info though, much appreciated.

Well fuck, this is what you get when you subrscribe to anime streaming sites like crunchyroll or funimation then go torrent it from somwhere else,

funimation only has the ova, the dissapereance of yuki nagato

so gg a source link would be nice, then I'll have to blaze through the episodes i have not yet seen, thanks for the info though, much appreciated.

http://kissanime.com/Anime/Suzumiya-Haruhi-no-Yuuutsu

man i really dont like episodic anime it really sucks.

Some of the best anime are what people would call episodic. Here are three that come to mind right away: Cowboy Bebop, Mushishi, Aria.

Really? Weird if I did...

hmm im confused my best friends brother who is 14 was caught "dipping the fish" in a 20 year old woman. I know its not bullshit because i was there(im his tutor), was tempted to take a picture but his parents were already going super saiyan. Im not sure if im happy for the kid or worried that the woman has some male lolita fetish, wait can you get male lolitas

no clue who she was but after "the interrogation" which i was a part of for some reason we found her name and age. tbh this is a criminal offense but he got bad luck because he didnt expect anyone to be coming and he clearly forgot about his session with me. still got paid by his father so i aint mad.

wOSFlhw.gif

So which one of the subjects has done the criminal offence in this case? Sometimes the laws bend to benefit the non-male party involved... But I'm guessing this goes / would go as "pedophaelia" (miswritten on purpose) in the court, if it even gets there at all?

Welcome @nomnom123qwe @SsidError !

Inb4 let me love you gif

You asked, and you shall receive.

Welcome, @nomnom123qwe and @SsidError

tumblr_inline_mw9755qvho1rguenr_zps82fe9

Yes, I know it's not this one for real. But who cares, I took @KRImSIN's job, MUHAHAHAA! so that he could take a rest for once.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

And thus I finished Madoka with slight mantears... I'm wanting to watch a bit more stuff like it... Prisma Illya next?

history repeats itself thats all im going to say also do not trust your instinct

ok, what chapter does it happen

hmm im confused my best friends brother who is 14 was caught "dipping the fish" in a 20 year old woman. I know its not bullshit because i was there(im his tutor), was tempted to take a picture but his parents were already going super saiyan. Im not sure if im happy for the kid or worried that the woman has some male lolita fetish, wait can you get male lolitas

if there are female Lolita's than there will be male lolitas
Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

endless 8 was the worst part of that show everything i loved. The disappearing of haruhi suziama was good "spinoff" of sorts too...

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory