Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

You must really not like me then. Over 4000 likes.

most of those likes are most likely from off topic and i dont hate you i dislike you sometimes and like you other times

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

just the title of it is enough for me to want to make thousands of accounts just to like the video 

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

I think bash probably wins in like to post ratio with his 5 posts and 1947 likes lol

INTER has 0 posts, so his like to post ratio is pretty much infinite.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

i have 1,447 posts and 6693 likes

yeah well you are you and most of those likes are most likely from off topic

I think bash probably wins in like to post ratio with his 5 posts and 1947 likes lol

Who cares about likes anyway? It's pointless.

0e017a938fdc3e05e8fd23490f85fa1b5d86c701

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Heh. To be fair (unless I read the wrong stat) I had exactly 1000 posts before I made this reply.

cough cough like whore ;D jk .... I am tho :P

It can't be helped that im so amazing.

Horo6001496287.jpg

I guess that's because you have more than 2500 posts in this thread.

I have no ideawhat you are talking about.

most of those likes are most likely from off topic and i dont hate you i dislike you sometimes and like you other times

Hmmm...

Who cares about likes anyway? It's pointless.

0e017a938fdc3e05e8fd23490f85fa1b5d86c701I liked it anyway.

Blarg

Heh. To be fair (unless I read the wrong stat) I had exactly 1000 posts before I made this reply.

well you have 1126 post in this thread that number is just a capped number

Hmmm...

Hmmm... indeed

Spoiler

well you have 1126 post in this thread that number is just a capped number

Ah, makes sense. 1000 seemed way too convenient.

This anime man...

557f2ac2eced8ec5676550563c6a17d5.gif

its sad that hes stuck in toronto currently also what anime is that from?

EDIT: i read this as the so i thought you said the anime man

Spoiler

its sad that hes stuck in toronto currently also what anime is that from?

Assassination Classroom 

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Assassination Classroom 

thanks

Spoiler

This anime man...

557f2ac2eced8ec5676550563c6a17d5.gif

0e5ece2434a8f777f64334b63195fd1a.gif

I need more of that first gif in my life hahaha

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

i cant get this song out my head naturally i want you clowns to suffer as well

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

i cant get this song out my head naturally i want you clowns to suffer as well

ill let you know if it get stucks in my head

Spoiler

well shit its 2:40am not sure how this happened. i remember it being 12 a short while ago. damn time going so fast.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Well shit bad end in princess evangile. Death by fire is pretty bad

Listen if you care.

Well shit bad end in princess evangile. Death by fire is pretty bad

wait what you got Masaya killed by fire?

Spoiler

@MyInnerFred take notes on the above posts' excellent artwork

This anime man...

0e5ece2434a8f777f64334b63195fd1a.gif

Previously on LinusAnimeTips

so far assclass has had some great moments

http://w.webms.org/fT5Yrcd7.webm

The only good type of AMV IMO

Finished Haibane Renmei today.
It did a better job at poking at feels than other anime I've seen. Left a ton unanswered but I guess that's ok. Didn't mind the snail speed pacing. Though, at times I had a hard time understanding why people were so "muh feels," in retrospect it makes a bit more sense.

The "main" character seems to be the main character by virtue of getting the most screen time.

7~8/10 (which is good on a scale of 1-10, not MAL rating system), maybe I'd have sympathized with it a bit more if I weren't so jaded with (feely) anime by now.
Bit predictable at times and it seemed to underutilized some of the things they developed or left it to the audience to draw parallels, which is rare for anime to do.

Or I just flat out missed some smaller details since I kept watching it while I was tired.

Error: 410

That moment when you get a horror movie trailer on Youtube that you can't skip and has no sound for some reason.... ;-;

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

@helping

Straight out of Comptom was amazing. I went with my gf and her mom because she was a huge NWA fan back in the day. She said she felt like she was going back in time lol. They didn't make Suge as fucked up as he really was though, at least ice cubes son was AMAZING. All the actors were actually really good.