Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Oh Gungrave, i wish they continued it. Best part of that Anime is When Person X and Y keep shouting there full names at each other <3

Yeah I recommend it strongly.

Would you agree with me that the first EP sets the wrong tone for the anime.

Would you agree with me that the first EP sets the wrong tone for the anime.

It has been some time since i have seen it so i cant really comment on the first ep but i do recall the series was good

mm, to be honest I almost think the haruhi franchise was more or less above average, or maybe just something I don't enjoy that much.

Be sure you pick up the Coalgirls sub of MP. You can hear some of the simplifications and localizations, but I think they did a pretty good job since the wording was solid and probably made it that much better.

The series isn't really drawing me in. 

Noted.

As for the order. I think I found a torrent that had them in order(not airing order). 

Is there something I should know? I can't find them in the original airing order. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Noted.

As for the order. I think I found a torrent that had them in order(not airing order). 

Is there something I should know? I can't find them in the original airing order. 

I should have one, if we are talking about Melancholy Haurhi.

Tbh i have nooooo idea what is "in order" thing is all about, i just saw the show and dealt with it.

Edit. NOPE i dont have the Torrent anymore :( But i do still have the Anime, cant remember if its in "order" though

Tbh i have nooooo idea what is "in order" thing is all about, i just saw the show and dealt with it.

send it to me I'll check it out. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Noted.

Edit. NOPE i dont have the Torrent anymore :( But i do still have the Anime, cant remember if its in "order" though

You don't really need to watch them in order. They're pretty much standalone episodes most of the time. 

It's strange that it's such a well known anime, but it's pretty hard to find a decent place to watch/download it. 

It has been some time since i have seen it so i cant really comment on the first ep but i do recall the series was good

I though the first ep just gave me a super bad impression of what the anime was.

Noted.

do you guys not know about places like ANN? http://goo.gl/GPYsqI

I though the first ep just gave me a super bad impression of what the anime was.

do you guys not know about places like ANN? http://goo.gl/GPYsqI

Ahh this helps. I like never go on the ANN site. =/

Ahh this helps. I like never go on the ANN site. =/

AniDB probably has something similar as well.

how do you guys do this I don't understand, I just can't do it

why not ask me to eat one potato chip. 

watching ongoing series is the absolute worst thing in the world, as i am experiencing a serious drought and just generally don't know what i haven't watched yet i have no choice but watch them ongoing, but honsetly i think watching anime ongoing pretty much completely destroys it for me, it's a completely different experience, and i don't appreciate the series nearly as much that way, even though most would probably expect the oposite, it's so terrible.. but it's hard.. if not impossible to escape from.

Noted.

Nothing in particular, because

i have nooooo idea what is "in order" thing is all about, i just saw the show and dealt with it.

and

They're pretty much standalone episodes most of the time.

Error: 410

AniDB probably has something similar as well.

I'll make a note of that. 

watching ongoing series is the absolute worst thing in the world, as i am experiencing a serious drought and just generally don't know what i haven't watched yet i have no choice but watch them ongoing, but honsetly i think watching anime ongoing pretty much completely destroys it for me, it's a completely different experience, and i don't appreciate the series nearly as much that way, even though most would probably expect the oposite, it's so terrible.. but it's hard.. if not impossible to escape from.

The wait is killer huh? 

umDhWlA.gif

The wait is killer huh? 

indeed it is, but it's more than that, it's a different viewing experience, an inferior one, you never have the time to be immersed in that particular animeverse, the whole experience becomes a stretched out meh.

indeed it is, but it's more than that, it's a different viewing experience, an inferior one, you never have the time to be immersed in that particular animeverse, the whole experience becomes a stretched out meh.

yup, exactly. It takes away the immersion you have watching the episodes back to back. 

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo Burst Angel was there T_T

Curse you LTT Notification for betraying me!

Curse you LTT Notification for betraying me!

+YES+LINUS+_fcc5662793cd36e83928ad348238

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

Hmm, shame, I thought Shiki was better than Hyouka.

(they're not similar genres or appeal to the same taste, but regardless) 

I'll be watchin both.

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll be watchin both.

Yup remember your still good to go for watching anything that was selected as a candidate, feel free to discuss about whatever you watch!

Just started Jinrui wa suitai shimashita 

from the start it looks like it could be described as a ridiculous comedy version of Shinksekai yori