Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
JLCitadel

Anime Club - Heaven Society

You don't have to prove yourself to be able to join.  :P

CPU: Intel 8700k 4GHz  GPU: MSI Gaming Z RTX 2070 RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB 8gb x2 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: MSI Mortar z370m Storage: Samsung 840 pro, segate 2tb Case: Inwin 301 Cooling: Corsair h100i

I wanna join I wanna join I wanna join. 

To prove my dedication, I made a site about anime http://otakucontract.weebly.com/

Lol just send a message to @Luclocke and he'll get sorted out. 

^What he said xD

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^
Open Giveaways: None at the moment!
Closed Giveaways: [Giveaway #1]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #1]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway

I just watched Patema Inverted and thoroughly enjoyed it, you guys should check it out sometime.  ^_^

Looks interest, I'll stick it on my list.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^
Closed Giveaways: [Giveaway #1]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]LTT Forum Wide Giveaway | [Giveaway #1]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway | [Giveaway #2]Heaven Society Anime Club Giveaway

what who said that?

Yeah! 

Well, I'll be back later to check on things. 

And to suck your blood and feed you to the youkai.

LOLOLOL!

what who said that?

To prove my dedication, I made a site about anime http://otakucontract.weebly.com/

CPU: Intel 8700k 4GHz  GPU: MSI Gaming Z RTX 2070 RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB 8gb x2 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: MSI Mortar z370m Storage: Samsung 840 pro, segate 2tb Case: Inwin 301 Cooling: Corsair h100i

No, I meant who said: "You don't have to prove yourself to be able to join." :P

No, I meant who said: "You don't have to prove yourself to be able to join." :P

Lol /troll

xD

And to suck your blood and feed you to the youkai.

Say what?.... 

YPG5OJp.gif

Say what?.... 

It would appear he intends to drain your body of blood (likely unpleasant, also likely killing you in the process) and then giving the remains to some demon/apparition of some sort.

that's what I got from it. anyway.  

Error: 410

It would appear he intends to drain your body of blood (likely unpleasant, also likely killing you in the process) and then giving the remains to some demon/apparition of some sort.

that's what I got from it. anyway.  

God damit helping... 

7zqmCxY.gif

here 2 help

ROFL <-- yes actually literally

here 2 help

ZsYhzae.gif

Helping for president!

na for Vice President!

Wut

tumblr_mhn2vkvrd51rkae8go1_500_by_yeruie

You should know what, you started it!

Then explain these. 

It's like a mid-term election, no need for explaining, just let it happen. 

Error: 410

It's like a mid-term election, no need for explaining, just let it happen. 

Saw this coming.... 

5DWKnva.gif