Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

I don't even... A plastic Rory Mercury costs 110€?

http://www.crunchyroll.com/store/p/175187/Rory-Mercury-Ani-Statue-Gate

Like I jumped into a conclusion that Female "statues" cost more than male ones, I wonder why:D

http://www.crunchyroll.com/store/p/174347/Shinobu-Oshino-18-Scale-Figure-Nisemonogatari-Aniplex-Exclusive Well this one is funny;)

(I know I know real statues and I can see that they are quality when compared to couple € fake made in china very plastic models)

-> I have a plastic naruto model^_^ Would probably buy other models/figures/statues but lmao don't have enough money if each costs  over 50€. (Student's dont have luxury for that:D)

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

Anyone know why tapatalk won't load my notifications or messages? It just keeps refreshing but browsing threads work fine?

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Anyone know why tapatalk won't load my notifications or messages? It just keeps refreshing but browsing threads work fine?

Participated is much better to use. It shows all threads you here active in along if new posts were present.

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

Finally updated my sig to fit this new forums slightly different layout. Also updated my Anthrax build log (though mostly with stuff from twitter).

On another note last night I finished off Wolf Girl and Black Prince

Oh! cant forget that i finally have something new up on my website as well. Nothing big but I think I figured out what I was looking for in regards to pictures and how I want to format my posts. https://goo.gl/5UjpIB

8 hours ago, helping said:

not much to watch either it seems

holding off on Erased for a few more eps to come out and the only other decent things this season are sekkou and konosuba

Nijiro Days and Dimension W are pretty good as well

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

1 hour ago, ManOfDisguise said:

Nijiro Days and Dimension W are pretty good as well

I found them quite mediocre, but that's par for the course this season. The Rakugo anime and Erased are really the only standouts this season. Most of the rest are watchable if you're just out for a basic chuckle or action scene, but calling them  "good" is probably stretching it... maybe "good enough" is more accurate.

7 minutes ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

I found them quite mediocre, but that's par for the course this season. The Rakugo anime and Erased are really the only standouts this season. Most of the rest are watchable if you're just out for a basic chuckle or action scene, but calling them  "good" is probably stretching it... maybe "good enough" is more accurate.

well yea I meant that they are better than crap like Norn 9, Shiyo wo Mesazu(no idea if this is the name and i honestly dont care lol but that gal game anime), Miriad Colors, Divine Gate and others.

I'm actually quite enjoying Nijiro Days not taking it too seriously or anything but its good for 13 mins of entertainment and Dimension W is not bad maybe I expected more of it I dunno I didnt expect it to go the way it went(with the whole haunted house investigation, etc. so it kind of seems all over the place for me right now)

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

3 minutes ago, ManOfDisguise said:

well yea I meant that they are better than crap like Norn 9, Shiyo wo Mesazu(no idea if this is the name and i honestly dont care lol but that gal game anime), Miriad Colors, Divine Gate and others.

I'm actually quite enjoying Nijiro Days not taking it too seriously or anything but its good for 13 mins of entertainment and Dimension W is not bad maybe I expected more of it I dunno I didnt expect it to go the way it went(with the whole haunted house investigation, etc. so it kind of seems all over the place for me right now)

I probably wouldn't mind Nijiiro Days if the voice acting wasn't so brash. Dimension W is just not very interesting or inventive, which is a let down for an ostensible science fantasy show about both parallel dimensions and global energy concerns. It's really just a trumped-up buddy cop show where one of the cops is an abusive jerk and the other is a submissive loser.

2 minutes ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

It's really just a trumped-up buddy cop show where one of the cops is an abusive jerk and the other is a submissive loser.

sounds like a classic 80's American film

I have dimension W piling up on my server but have been hesitant to start it since the queue ahead of it pushes it back.

Error: 410

1 minute ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

I probably wouldn't mind Nijiiro Days if the voice acting wasn't so brash. Dimension W is just not very interesting or inventive, which is a let down for an ostensible science fantasy show about both parallel dimensions and global energy concerns. It's really just a trumped-up buddy cop show where one of the cops is an abusive jerk and the other is a submissive loser.

I guess I was expecting Dimension W to be something more just like with Norn 9(why do I keep having to mention this piece of shit). Though at this point I doubt Dimension W can get more interesting(haven't read the manga). I might end up dropping it though for now I will keep watching and see where it goes.

Also I kind of want to start the manga of Erased since the wait for the anime is killing me. I just wana know who that fker is already, even though his face can be seen in the opening I still can't tell who it is from the face but I will let myself be surprised and I guess I wont start the manga at least not yet so it wont ruin the anime for me

Specs of my PC:

4 minutes ago, helping said:

sounds like a classic 80's American film

I have dimension W piling up on my server but have been hesitant to start it since the queue ahead of it pushes it back.

Sadly it's not even a fun execution of the concept. Konosuba and Active Raid both do that character dynamic better on those terms.

40 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

@Vitalius

@That_Random_Guy  Today I will finish To Love-Ru.

It official..... lost all hope in humanity....

Sorry vitalius. Cant delete a tag in a message on mobile for some reason.

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

2 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

It's more like I know how bad it is, but I have to finish it to show off how Norwegian I am.

So. Are you finishing s1 or tou watched all 3 or 4 seasons

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

Just now, valdyrgramr said:

I'm just watching the like 26 episodes on Hulu of the main series.  They list it as season 1 then there seems to be some spin-offs that I don't really want to watch, but I said the same with Freezing.  I watched all of Freezing, and I hated it.

Well, theres to love ru, then theirs motto to love ru, then darkness 

, then darkness 2. They arnt spin offs i dont think. 

Just now, valdyrgramr said:

Oh, so they went the Ikki tousen route then.

Idk, never seen it. But im pretty sure that they are continuation seasons since there is only 1 manga. 

1 minute ago, valdyrgramr said:

Saint Seiya & Tenchi Muyo Universe kinda started this trend.  Rather than saying saga or season 2 They'd say "Sanctuary" or, "The Hades Chapter/Arc", "Universe", "GXP", "In Tokyo", but Ikki Tousen did the same thing.

Lol havent seen any of those lol. Sounds close to the world god only knows.

well season 3 of ruby just finished up. gotta say that last ep was better than alot of anime ive seen in a while.

Started watching Black Rock Shooter, I was not expecting a drama anime.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Hey guys, should I watch Durarara?

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

12 minutes ago, Belgarionbg said:

Hey guys, should I watch Durarara?

If you've already watched Bacanno, then sure. Otherwise do that first.

Season one of Durarara is fine, but the subsequent 2 seasons are pretty stretched out and junky, to the point where I don't even want to watch the rest.

56 minutes ago, KRImSIN said:

well be prepared. cause all 8 eps has it since they are linked to that secondary world

1 hour ago, KRImSIN said:

Just watch the OVA/Movie. It was actually pretty good and the artstyle was awesome. It has different characters and probably different story then the TV series.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

35 minutes ago, BashZeStampeedo said:

If you've already watched Bacanno

I have not, actually. So first Bacanno then?

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

Just now, Belgarionbg said:

I have not, actually. So first Bacanno then?

I do believe that's what I suggested, yes :)