Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

yeah but

always make me think of this

I know

Not my problem calling you cup cake, bye haven't watched the video loser.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

I think that to claim excessive sexism here is pretty overblown. A few comments from a few idiots doesn't make a trend. I see far more bigotry and homophobia in here.

It doesn't bother me. Got to have the same stuff at work. "Can I have a real servicetechnican?" Really dude -_- Your luck smartphones don't have cords to hang you with. Only noticed some gaystuff over linus and slick going on sometimes. But eh why not. Doesn't affect me after all.

I do know a video that I know Slick definability likes

Definability is a word ??

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

damn you and your fancy words *googles bigotry*. Yes, this is something im sure we can all agree on

I could have used racism, but people clearly don't get how that word is used so I try to use bigotry as often as I can. More broad term. .....

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Not my problem calling you cup cake, bye haven't watched the video loser.

it weird a video it is much so

Steve

It doesn't bother me. Got to have the same stuff at work. "Can I have a real servicetechnican?" Really dude -_- Your luck smartphones don't have cords to hang you with. Only noticed some gaystuff over linus and slick going on sometimes. But eh why not. Doesn't affect me after all.

I have no idea why people call Linus gay he is married and @Slick he is just smooth with girls and has some slick swag.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

it weird a video it is much so

I meant BTW.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Sexism in the work place and anywhere outside this forum is a very different discussion. Sexism is rampant in most parts of the world. I just had to point out that I felt it was a little overblown since it sounded like there were sexist comments all the time all over this forum, and that is just not the case.

I have no idea why people call Linus gay he is married and @Slick he is just smooth with girls and has some slick swag.

People who are unsecure about their own "tendencies" are usually the most homophobic.

I think the better question is "Why should it even matter what sexuality they have?"

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

I could have used racism, but people clearly don't get how that word is used so I try to use bigotry as often as I can. More broad term. .....

Well its a new word to add to my dictionary :D

Definability is a word ??

Yeah, "the quality or state of being definable"

Steve

No that one cartoon picture from offtopic. :S Can't erase that.

Thats not the case. Gosh read.

Thats not the case. Gosh read.

Reading me ?? Clearly you don't know me, I like dealing topics.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Which one? Can only rememeber this one

YSwbMzB.jpg

Steve

Hey you , dont be mean to my puta or else.

Gasai.Yuno.full.1233939.jpg

just kidding.

Pic not working, shh.. cup cake likes it when I call him cup cake.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

EEEEEYOOOOOOOOO!

My new 3DS has arrived! with some games :D

time not work today!

@MyInnerFred Your on your own for a while! This soldier is AWOL!

xFwIegX.gif

Damit soldier get back in the AO!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

EEEEEYOOOOOOOOO!

My new 3DS has arrived! with some games :D

time not work today! 

@MyInnerFred Your on your own for a while! This soldier is AWOL!

xFwIegX.gif

I tried out the new 3ds at PAX, it was pretty cool tbh. I might get one just not too sure yet.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110