Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

OMFG YESSSS

FULL VERSION CAME OUT TODAY

*repeat mode on*

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I didn't say it was good :P

I haven't read it, but from what I've heard it's full of plot holes

I usually see anime differently i think, like while i'm watching all i care about is the dialogues, the quality and artstyle, the reactions, the voice acting, expressions. I don't know, i get really into the story and episodes so all i've been reading about anime/manga/vn's is something i don't even notice sometimes, and i can't get the same experience with a vn or manga. I see stories as the life of the characters, so i had to google what a plot hole is, and unless it's too noticeable or something crazy, i don't even notice it.

Could somebody recommend me an anime to watch, have watched a lot of TV recently and its getting boring. 

What kind of anime do you like? What anime have you enjoyed in the past? Anime that you've given, or you'd give, a 10/10 (masterpiece) rating?

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

What kind of anime do you like? What anime have you enjoyed in the past? Anime that you've given, or you'd give, a 10/10 (masterpiece) rating?

I've enjoyed anime like working!! in the past so I guess I enjoy slice of life but I'm fine with any genre apart from ecchi or harem.

I've enjoyed anime like working!! in the past so I guess I enjoy slice of life but I'm fine with any genre apart from ecchi or harem.

K-On(slice of life)

Tamako market(slice of life)

Suzumiya Haruhi no Yuuutsu(sci-fi, slice of life, mistery)

Toradora!(romance, drama)

Tari Tari(music, slice of life)

Kaze no stigma(action, fantasy, magic)

Little busters! (comedy, slice of life) It's second season is more dramatic, it's better than the 1st one.

Here's MAL: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/eelnico09 Feel free to ask anything about them, and you can see what score i gave them ^^

They all take part in highschool enviroment.

Uhm suzumiya, little busters, k-on, they all have a 2nd season, and suzumiya, k-on and tamako market have movies.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Working is very near the cream of the crop among its genre. A decent similar show would be Servant x Service (you probably already knew that)

Hanasaku Iroha is a masterpiece in slice of life but doesn't have as much comedy.

Nichijou is a hilarious comedy but is less of a "big slice" of life and more of lots of random little slices of life, if that makes sense.

Azumangah Daioh is funny as well, and less random.

PS: Harem is not a genre but a sub-genre, while harems can get annoying there are a large amount of them that are extremely good in terms of their main genre(s)

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I didn't mention SxS because i assumed he saw it, it's aaaaawesome! Weird, because i hated working! and loved SxS

i hated working! and loved SxS

206+000+results+_9d1e37914b558bb7f01c734

First time I've ever heard that, why? Did you just watch like 2 episodes of Working (starts slow) or something?

-snip-

First time I've ever heard that, why? Did you just watch like 2 episodes of Working (starts slow) or something?

No, i watched the whole thing, i don't know. I would never say an anime is bad if i didn't see it completely.

I think i was incredibly mad because the red haired girl never got to overcome her problem with men, so for a slice of life with 2 seasons, the fact she BARELY improved was a fucking joke to me.

Like there was a kind of plot, romance, the red haired girl with her problem, the girl that randomly appeared that never got anywere. It's like there were a lot of stuff starting, but it never end and it barely made progress.

Take k-on for example, in k-on you see yui knowing shit about playing a guitarr, so she got better practicing eventually, that's what progression in a slice of life should be.

If Yui were to be in Working! she would never learn to play the guitar, idk if i explain myself well.

No, i watched the whole thing, i don't know. I would never say an anime is bad if i didn't see it completely.

I think i was incredibly mad because the red haired girl never got to overcome her problem with men, so for a slice of life with 2 seasons, the fact she BARELY improved was a fucking joke to me.

Like there was a kind of plot, romance, the red haired girl with her problem, the girl that randomly appeared that never got anywere. It's like there were a lot of stuff starting, but it never end and it barely made progress.

Take k-on for example, in k-on you see yui knowing shit about playing a guitarr, so she got better practicing eventually, that's what progression in a slice of life should be.

If Yui were to be in Working! she would never learn to play the guitar, idk if i explain myself well.

Well of course it didn't go anywhere in season 1, it's got 3 seasons :P (3rd and final season comes this spring)

Well I'm on to Hanamonogatari now, I actually like this series its got some little life lessons in it but with out it being in your face about it.

65755.jpg

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Well of course it didn't go anywhere in season 1, it's got 3 seasons :P (3rd and final season comes this spring)

That explains a lot, and i watched both seasons, it better go somewere on the 3rd one!!!

Well I'm on to Hanamonogatari now, I actually like this series its got some little life lessons in it but with out it being in your face about it.

65755.jpg

I think it's one of the best arcs.

Me likey.

I was 8 at the time. Ball is in her court. And she is 12 in the manga, for some reason. Not sure on why there was an age difference (same story, there wasn't some time gap).

I found another one I like. This guy's comics are nice.

The chinese character for rain (YU or 雨) is the same but originated with a cloud and 4 raindrops. *CRINGES

Sadly also cringing for Japanese since kanji almost is chinese.... Q_Q sad miku

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

So who's hyped for what for spring season?

I'm hyped for Denpa Kyoushi, and hyped for bashing and shitposting on things related to Grisaia no Meikyuu which will no doubt be another trainwreck.

There are some other cool looking shows as well, but I will reserve my hype.

I have already said sometimes ago what I hype but well anyways I'll just suppress it to one word: Baby Steps season 2

hype つ ◕_◕ ༽つ hype ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つhype

tumblr_nb3g9w639i1s3na75o2_500.gif

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

Holy shit i think i spent more time looking for the anime names on the comments than watching it:

Definately watching Akame ga kill

OMG I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING

I heard that game is about hats. I played it when it first came out but all my friends stopped playing it. I might have to try it again but I'm not really into hats. Also agree about the random posts in this thread. Sometimes I mention an anime and it gets passed over by random posts.

I stopped playing it when I understood that my collection which was valued at 250 USD was starting to lose it's value...

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

Anyone watching old school animes or just the new 'school/secret super power/secretly sexual fantasies about little girls' stuff ?

Anyone watching old school animes or just the new 'school/secret super power/secretly sexual fantasies about little girls' stuff ?

I would, if you could get them in good quality. 

so ive worked out that being awake for 60 hours makes me feel like shit, who would have known

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

What does that mean?

Did you continued after that scene?

too busy... I already do 8-hour schooldays + homework..

too busy... I already do 8-hour schooldays + homework..

But that quote was from like 8th of october though xD

Yeah, gotta be hard to have time for anime :/

But that quote was from like 8th of october though xD

Yeah, gotta be hard to have time for anime :/

I temporarily dropped it because I had to write the preliminary chapters of my thesis...

now I do the 8-hour day things...

I'll be off to bed in 2 hours...

I temporarily dropped it because I had to write the preliminary chapters of my thesis...

now I do the 8-hour day things...

I'll be off to bed in 2 hours...

Oh damn, and i'm worried i'll have to go to class from 8am to 11am mon-thu, lol.

Oh damn, and i'm worried i'll have to go to class from 8am to 11am mon-thu, lol.

lucky you...

I don't discriminate based on release year. But I only started watching anime 6 months ago so I haven't had time to check out really old stuff yet. But I have just recently watched the Legend of Galactic Heroes movies, (series is low priority though because of its length but I'll watch it some day) and Video Girl Ai. Both were very good.

I dislike super power stuff. And 'secretly sexual fantasies about little girls' sounds like you're being conceited, ignorant and confrontational as that's something that only exists in the imagination of elitists.*

*Unless we're talking about Kodomo no Jikan, that is. Which I hope we aren't. Ugh.