Hello guys, today I decided to write a review for my new Razer Naga mouse. Also this is my first review so please be kind and finally write your opinion if you have this mouse. So lets start with the review. How I said I bought Razer naga and I found a lot of great things about it and almost nothing negative.

First what I personally love about this mouse is the 3 interchangeable side panels for ergonomic fit and the anti slip rubber coating. What's more it has 12 mmo optimized MULTI-button thumb grid and two buttons under the scroll wheel for on the fly sensitivity. Now inside the mouse there is a 3.5G laser sensor which can go up to 5600dpi. And last but not least it has 5 Zero-acoustic ultraslick mouse feet.

All the settings of the mouse you can change them with The Razer Synapse 2.0.

I hope that this review will help you decide if you want this amazing mmo mouse and sorry for my bad English.

I think you picked a good mouse. Once i save up enough for my computer im going out to get the razer naga epic.

Naga epic it's the best wireless mmo and fps gaming mouse.

Naga epic it's the best wireless mmo and fps gaming mouse.

I know its feaking awsome just need da moneyz

i like razer products but i personally like the corsair m95 more.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

1st of all its a Razer Naga Epic and if you guys are gonna buy a Naga, buy the normal one. The Epic is only if you have a lot of money to spend on flashy extra things like wireless and ligth control.

Rig (laptop): MOUNTAIN GTM 17ivy, 17,3'' 1920x1080, i7-3630QM 2,4/3,4 Ghz 4c/8t 6Mb, 16GB RAM, RAID 0 120GB, NVidia GTX675 2GB.

Peripherals: Shitty Laptop cooler, Razer Naga (2010 Edition) and Razer Megalodon.

I brought the naga last year and the middle click stopped working. so i contacted razer and got a naga epic as a replacement and now, only 2 months later the same thing has happened again...

CPU: i7 4770k | GPU: Sapphire 290 Tri-X OC | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 2x8GB | MTB: GA-Z87X-UD5HCOOLER: Noctua NH-D14 | PSU: Corsair 760i | CASE: Corsair 550D | DISPLAY:  BenQ XL2420TE

Firestrike scores - Graphics: 10781 Physics: 9448 Combined: 4289

"Nvidia, Fuck you" - Linus Torvald

1st of all its a Razer Naga Epic and if you guys are gonna buy a Naga, buy the normal one. The Epic is only if you have a lot of money to spend on flashy extra things like wireless and ligth control.

we all ready know that it's called razer naga epic and second you pay 30 more for the wireless connection and the changeable lighting. And the dock.

we all ready know that it's called razer naga epic and second you pay 30 more for the wireless connection and the changeable lighting. And the dock.

Your point being? No offense ^^ Just didn't get it =O

Rig (laptop): MOUNTAIN GTM 17ivy, 17,3'' 1920x1080, i7-3630QM 2,4/3,4 Ghz 4c/8t 6Mb, 16GB RAM, RAID 0 120GB, NVidia GTX675 2GB.

Peripherals: Shitty Laptop cooler, Razer Naga (2010 Edition) and Razer Megalodon.

Your point being? No offense ^^ Just didn't get it =O

I love razer. its wireless, and if i decide to change my color layout still can use the same mouse