quick H100i mounting question

so i just purchased an h100i to replace my hyper 212 evo in my C70, and i was wondering which way is commonly seen as the "best" way. im planning on mounting it on the roof of the case and have it exhaust air out. my main question is if i should have the fans on the top of the radiator pulling air through it (making it easier for dust removal off the radiator) or should they should be on the bottom pushing air through the radiator and then out of the case. i'm not sure if one grants lower temps than the other or if one is just uselessly ineffective or not. thanks for the help :P

i7-3770k @4.4 GHz 1.220Vcore/ H100i - Sabertooth Z77 Motherboard - 8Gb Gskill Sniper 1866 - OCZ Vertex 4 128Gb - Seagate Barracuda 2Tb (game/data drive) - Seagate Barracuda 1Tb (recording drive) - Galaxy GC GTX 680 2Gb - Rosewill Frotress 750W 80+ Platinum PSU - Corsair C70 Gunmetal Black Mid -Tower Case - ASUS Xonar DGX Soundcard w/Sennheiser HD 558 Headphones + Blue Yeti - Razer Blackwidow Cherry MX Blue keyboard/ Gigabyte M6900 Mouse - Dell 23 Inch IPS Monitor + Asus VN247 1ms Monitor.

Have the fans mounted on top the radiator, it doesn't really affect temps. Mounting it on the top will make it easier to clean the dust off your radiator. 

Have the fans mounted on top the radiator, it doesn't really affect temps. Mounting it on the top will make it easier to clean the dust off your radiator. 

ok thanks :). i was thinking the same but i wasn't quite sure.

i7-3770k @4.4 GHz 1.220Vcore/ H100i - Sabertooth Z77 Motherboard - 8Gb Gskill Sniper 1866 - OCZ Vertex 4 128Gb - Seagate Barracuda 2Tb (game/data drive) - Seagate Barracuda 1Tb (recording drive) - Galaxy GC GTX 680 2Gb - Rosewill Frotress 750W 80+ Platinum PSU - Corsair C70 Gunmetal Black Mid -Tower Case - ASUS Xonar DGX Soundcard w/Sennheiser HD 558 Headphones + Blue Yeti - Razer Blackwidow Cherry MX Blue keyboard/ Gigabyte M6900 Mouse - Dell 23 Inch IPS Monitor + Asus VN247 1ms Monitor.

This actually helped me as well, thanks guys

Corsair recommends to use the radiator as an intake, for example on the front of the case. This way the fans push fresh air onto the radiator, instead of pushing the hot air inside the case, throw the radiator. I personally dont think it would make a lot of difference, but its up to you.

Mobo: Asus Maximus Impact VI Processor: Intel 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.22Vlts Memory: 2x8 GB DDR3 1866Mhz GSkill Sniper

VGA: Sapphire HD 7970 3GB OC Audio: Asus Impact Supreme FX SSD: Mushkin Chronos 120GB HDD: WD Black 500GB

Power Supply: Coolermaster V650 Semi Modular Case: Bitfenix Prodigy Cooling: Corsair H100i

Corsair recommends to use the radiator as an intake, for example on the front of the case. This way the fans push fresh air onto the radiator, instead of pushing the hot air inside the case, throw the radiator. I personally dont think it would make a lot of difference, but its up to you.

True but depend on your case air intake/exhaust and internal component temperature level.If you have a good exhaust then its a good idea, otherwise you are building internal temperature and that's bad for other components.

Intel 3570k/ASRock Z77 extreme4/Corsair Vengeance 8GB DDR3/ASUS GTX 660 DirectCU2 OC two way SLI/Corsair CX750W/Corsair Hydro H80i/2TB Western Digital/120GB Agility3 SATA3/Corsair Vengeance C70 Mid Tower/Corsair Vengeance 2000 7.1 wireless/Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Red /Logitech G500// Did I miss something?