HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

The thing i like about the M8 is that HTC is the one who makes it and that it feels more premium than other phone of the same caliber from other manufacturers for the same price point. Being the owner of the HTC Sensation i have had really good support in the XDA forums when compared to Samsung Galaxy S2.  

BoomSound! Having such a logical feature that no other phone has, really takes all the other phones of the table.

The construction quality is just to mop the floor...

GL 

The fast shutter speed is a must, what's the point in a good camera if the photos are blurry.

#MakeBombs                                       3x3x3 Time: 15.76s

Great thing about this phone is its metal body construction, that build quality just fabulous and the feeling in the hand should be great!

I absolutely love phones with high build quality. It seem so weird to me that most modern phones are built like a Samsung.

I love the comprehensive usability and the amazing aluminium ID. :)

I really like the ultrapixel camera since I take most of my pictures in low lighting and the design is awesome too , anyway i'm on the same page as Linus about the the fact that the extra weight combined with the metal makes it feel like a more serious device , I would sacrifice some weight anytime just to have that premium feel because I first had an 4S and then got an S3 and the difference was huge . 

M8 would be a big upgrade from my GS2  :)

My favorite is that i could finnally be a pirate!!! All i need is that sweet M8 to be in my HANDS!!

Great build quality, battery life, front facing speakers, and display, running a skin that I actually like. Take my money, HTC.

In a perfect world, I'd have my PC specs here. However, my PC specs are embarrassing, so I'd rather not.

great review and an amazing phone

Dat alluminium body and look, and the speakers if they truly are that amazing!

The speakers are my favorite on the HTC.. Always!!

That's such an awesome phone! Been wanting to use Android for a while now! Wish I win!

One thing I like about it is that I can double tap to unlock it, swipe up to continue where I left off, Swipe left to go to the home screen e.t.c

Good luck :)

All that metal... and the speaker position helps me listen to all the rest of that metal B)

The feature that I like the most about the HTC One M8 is that it has is technologically advanced from most of the phones in the market. The technology used in it's cameras in way better than any phone in the market. The Full HD display with 440 ppi, it catches the eye of everyone around you. The battery of 2600 mAh gives a significant amount of battery life. The quick shortcuts are very useful for consumers to take a quick picture, check weather and time and etc. 

the battery life of the HTC One (M8) sounds really fantastic!

I've always loved smartphones with a long battery life.