HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

Woo more amazing give a ways.

My favorite things is its free, and it would be an amazing update to my S2 which is getting old.  As a favorite phone feature I like how the processor has more performance than my laptop and it plays mp3 as alerts no downloading a dodgy app to convert them.

The one thing  I stick buy when buying a phone is too make sure the battery is removoable.  you know how my s2 made it 3 years new batterys every 4 months.  (only £5 on ebay some better that others and did explode)

Overall, since there are a wide number of cool features and characteristics, my favorite thing about the M8 is the design and build quality HTC has for this phone. Not many Android manufacturers value build quality and simplicity like HTC does, even if it sometimes compromises components. Never had an android phone only an android tablet but this M8 is far better than my old galaxy tab..

Favorite thing is that it has such a great speaker setup, just gotta put a more stock android on it :P

look like a great phone, would love to get my hands on One :)

What i love about the HTC One M8 It's the Battery life witch it will be at least 10x Better than the 3 hours of intense use that i get out of my Galaxy S2 Lately Also the speakers are realy nice. Also Good luck Everyone and thanks for the chance of participating :)

ilove the huge screen and the forward facing speakers

I really like the specs and the awesome build and design

It's me who wants the phone. I liked its two cameras and everything else.

Bild quality and boomsound is what I like most about this phone.

Great review btw :)

Giveaway!

Absolutely love the design of the HTC One M8!

My favourite thing about m8 is it's design. It's simply the best looking smartphone on the planet :) Good luck for all you guys

The best thing in my opinion about the new M8 has to be the body chassis, although having not yet had a chance to hold the phone so cant comment on the lack of a flat sides which may help with gripping for me the build quality and just the sheer beautiful looks of it will soon make me learn to adjust to it

I can´t explain how much I love the design and build quality of HTC!

This phone has so much interesting features that I like, but I guess my favorite is it's HTC sense software and how it's able to work with the 'Dot Case'. Definitely the most eye-catching feature (although it's not free) compared to other smartphones.

And great review Linus! Hit the mark on what I would look for in a phone review.

As Linus said, the speakers are by far the best thing about this phone.

I Love the screen and the aluminium construction and want to try something new after using iPhone for 4 years

The real feature of this phone is the battery and screen. The only downside to androids compared to apple is the App Store. Androids are becoming more popular though because of apples bad product release of the new iPhone and the lack of innovation after Steve jobs died.

Best review yet, by the way, I love the front facing speaker the most. And, what a nicely done review. Kudos to you, Linus!

Build quality and design are my favorite two features of the HTC one. It wuld be great upgrade for my samsung s3.

I'd have to say that the build quality is the thing I like the most about the One.

Is the best phone.

My favorite thing about the HTC one is the design.